Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (14968 Views)

Poultry Farming Equipments / Farming Equipments / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by bibe(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2018
TheInspired:
why some people can nevr appreciate little things the government implement well

all they know is to post negative comment like illiterate

how many of u have hold a post that control over 10 or more people

have u asked those that get elect president SuG ...Dept ..faculty ...even president of a mere club ask them how easy is it to rule ,....

let's not be splenetic all the time
appreciate little the govt do and corrct the wromg ones

Except it's a lie.
I can tell you authoritatively that those machines weren't procured by this administration. The ministry of agriculture office in Ebonyi is just by my house (off nwele street and opposite the state library complex. you can confirm through google, it's a bungalow complex) and that exact number of tractors they distributed to Ebonyi have been there since I came back to Nigeria in late 2015.
Each time I passed by their office I always wondered why they were just left there, was it possibly just for display purposes? Only to see this news now.
This administration has no shame.

PS: I wish they snapped a picture of it, you'll have seen my description is apt. If I wasn't in Anambra at the moment, I'll have snapped it.
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Obdk: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:

As a typical yoruba man can u pronounce .... Teacher...Airport.

When they insult u now, u will say u want to hang yourself with the ropr oduduwa used to come down from the sky.
To the MOD keep promoting tribalism....
And it could be that this imp is not even yoruba,but an impostor.

You have been marked.

pls stop saying trash. oduduwa didnt climb down from heaven. he was kicked out for fouble mouth snitching and backstabbing.. he fell and hit his head at olumo rock. dats the history of afonjaism and origin of coneheads on afonjas
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by ukejejohnson(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Buhari knows how to win Igbo man's heart. He knows they like ego and BIZINES

Meshie onu gi there mehn and congratulate a good deed
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Damades(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
*EARLY MATURING HYBRID SEEDLINGS AND SUCKERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALES WITH REASONABLE PRICE @ DAMADES AGRIC ENTERPRISES.*

✅ Plantain and Banana suckers

✅ Dwarf Pawpaw seedling

✅ Sweet orange seedling

✅ Lemon seedling

✅ Grafted mango seedling

✅ Jumbo guava seedling

✅ Grape seedling

✅ Tangerine seedling

✅ Cashew seedling

✅ Oilpalm Seedlings (Tenera)

✅ Dwarf Coconut

✅ Soursop

✅ Pinapple Sucker

✅ Queens pineapple

For more enquiries or for purchase,
☎: 08030778250, 07086337237

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Olorunmiga: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POULTRY MARKET Whatsapp Group / EU Lifts Ban On Beans Exportation From Nigeria. / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.