Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (14970 Views)

Poultry Farming Equipments / Farming Equipments / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by TheInspired: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/fg-procures-n646m-farming-equipment-for-farmers-in-seast/amp/
why some people can nevr appreciate little things the government implement well

all they know is to post negative comment like illiterate

how many of u have hold a post that control over 10 or more people

have u asked those that get elect president SuG ...Dept ..faculty ...even president of a mere club ask them how easy is it to rule ,....

let's not be splenetic all the time
appreciate little the govt do and corrct the wromg ones

1 Like

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by CSTR1002: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
So buying 10 tractors is what the eastern region needs?

1 Like

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Soms89: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
If it takes 3.5 years to procure farmers equipment I wonder how long it'll take to restore 25 million jobs inclusive of d 10 million lost est 2015. Maybe after ibo presidency 2028. Make I try kana!
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by shegzy08: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chikita66:
They won't even try it in the East.

My brother stop chest beating..they have attacked the east just as they have to the south and west..just get your pvc
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by talk2percy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Taaa, Jubrin go with ur evil equipments...after killing Biafrans in cold blood ruthlessly.
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Powerexpert: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good gesture from the government
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by arinze3131(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
story for d gods
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
diz ppl should just take it to middle belts , they will soon invite herdsmen
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by RisingWars: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
AFO ga sa buhari na izuzua
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by usomine2014: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
You have failed us, so we don't need your help

1 Like

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by deji17: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
usomine2014:
You have failed us, so we don't need your help
When one person start to answer "We", you should know that rigging don enter the matter. Moreover, the people that were presented with the farm implements did not reject them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by wisdomsnr(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
where are the materials? lol hit like if you believe this fake story and share if you think it's true
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Pidginwhisper: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chikita66:

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Blackfire(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
uba1991:
according to the pigs "DIS ONE NA GEJ lelease (released) d money before he step down."
And some children of HATE of hate ll belief them

As a typical yoruba man can u pronounce .... Teacher...Airport.

When they insult u now, u will say u want to hang yourself with the ropr oduduwa used to come down from the sky.
To the MOD keep promoting tribalism....
And it could be that this imp is not even yoruba,but an impostor.

You have been marked.

1 Like

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Edge1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Echelle:
Wawa... Your brain won't hurt if u use it.

So hlp him use it since your own is over functional. You'll be told that you are dead one day and you'll believe it. Slow poke.

Onye apari.
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Edge1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
deji17:
When one person start to answer "We", you should know that rigging don enter the matter. Moreover, the people that were presented with the farm implements did not reject them.

Pls can you show me the people?

Is something really wrong with some Hid!ots who believe any half-baked story?
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by deji17: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Edge1:

Pls can you show me the people?

Is something really wrong with some Hid!ots who believe any half-baked story?
Show you picture? You dont even believe that you exist.Why should anyone waste their time to convince you of anything?
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by SternProphet: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
uba1991:
according to the pigs "DIS ONE NA GEJ lelease (released) d money before he step down."

Na GEJ lelease am nau

1 Like

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Str8talk21: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
if you like build the second river Niger bridge and build houses for each Igbo man...non will give u their vote come 2019
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Balyz: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
What a waste. They should have just used the money to buy them cartons of codeine to sell instead
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by shallysgirl: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
uba1991:
northern pigs or slaves everywhere just because of the 'lerigion' of piss grin

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by brojoshua: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Spending too small amount on agriculture, while the corrupt leaders and politicians will using large amounts to buy useless cars and pay themselves large salaries and also loot the remaining money
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by maxzzo1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wey d equipment na
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by OlaPhils(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
SO WHERE ARE THEY?

MAYBE THEY DON'T SHOW IN CAMERA
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by temiflex01(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chikita66:

undecided undecided undecided

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Edge1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
deji17:
Show you picture? You dont even believe that you exist.Why should anyone waste their time to convince you of anything?

Pls can you prove your existence in one sentence?
Cursed generation

Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by deji17: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Edge1:

Pls can you prove your existence in one sentence?
Cursed generation
Im sure you are referring to yourself.
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by Obdk: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2018
the project is so huge we cant snap it.
d machines refused to be snapped..
so just believe us ok. lie Mohammed is not involved
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by bibe(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
646m?

Lmao... Only a fool will believe this amount is true.

Let's start from the real amount which is not even up to 10m

Honestly, I'm startled by this news.
I can tell you authoritatively that those machines weren't procured by this administration. The ministry of agriculture office in Ebonyi is just by my house (off nwele street and opposite the state library complex. you can confirm through google, it's a bungalow complex) and that exact number of tractors they distributed to Ebonyi have been there since I came back to Nigeria in late 2015.
Each time I passed by their office I always wondered why they were just left there, was it possibly just for display purposes? Only to see this news now.
This administration has no shame.

PS: I would've attached the picture if I wasn't in Anambra at the moment.
Re: FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast by bibe(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Soms89:
If it takes 3.5 years to procure farmers equipment I wonder how long it'll take to restore 25 million jobs inclusive of d 10 million lost est 2015. Maybe after ibo presidency 2028. Make I try kana!

Honestly, I'm startled by this news.
I can tell you authoritatively that those machines weren't procured by this administration. The ministry of agriculture office in Ebonyi is just by my house (off nwele street and opposite the state library complex. you can confirm through google, it's a bungalow complex) and that exact number of tractors they distributed to Ebonyi have been there since I came back to Nigeria in late 2015.
Each time I passed by their office I always wondered why they were just left there, was it possibly just for display purposes? Only to see this news now.
This administration has no shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Lifts Ban On Beans Exportation From Nigeria. / POULTRY MARKET Whatsapp Group / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.