Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever (2061 Views)

How I Used My Home-Made Cassava Flour To Make Paw-Paw Pie, Buns And Chin Chin / Naija Wheat-grain Semolina Flour.. / See The Semolina They Are Selling For Us, Please Stop Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by Hankonyibu(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Did you know this?

I tried it yesterday I didn't even have to use milk
Just some spoons of semolina some sugar some salt and an egg with some water. I mixed until smooth and the results were simply fantastic. Please give it a try and thank me later.
Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hankonyibu:
Did you know this?

Just some spoons of semi flour some sugar some salt and an egg with some water. I mixed until smooth and the results were simply fantastic. Please give it a try and thank me later.

hmmm...
Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by Radiants: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hankonyibu:
Did you know this?

Just some spoons of semolina some sugar some salt and an egg with some water. I mixed until smooth and the results were simply fantastic. Please give it a try and thank me later.

Nice!

For our sake, please do another set and post with pictures showing the step by step on how to do it.

thank you gaan

2 Likes

Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by whizcartel(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
My brother tried it by mistake and the outcome was horrible. probably the milk made it like that.
Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by Hankonyibu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Make it without milk only put sugar and salt and some oil make sure the consistency is mildly thick then fry it.
Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by aydelicious: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
okay,you will have show us the pictures of it then people may have confused to try it,okay?

1 Like

Re: You Can Use Semolina Flour To Make The Best Pancakes Ever by dominique(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
No photos?

(1) (Reply)

The Two Methods On How To Cook Okro Soup / Igbo Foods / Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Or Thousand Islands Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.