Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

God Will Make All Things NEW For You Today, Through Christ Jesus, Amen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Make All Things NEW For You Today, Through Christ Jesus, Amen. (309 Views)

How Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Became Who He Is Today Through A Dream. / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / You Are A Saint Through Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Make All Things NEW For You Today, Through Christ Jesus, Amen. by bummyla(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
For, I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19

Tonight, your home will be at peace and secure. No harm shall overtake you and your household.

You will take stock and find nothing missing. The Lord shall give you rest all around and the favour of the Lord our God will rest on you and establish the works of your hands.

Your children will be great and God will make all things NEW for you through Christ Jesus Our Lord and Saviour! Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/05/god-will-make-all-things-new-for-you-today-through-christ-jesus-amen/

1 Like

Re: God Will Make All Things NEW For You Today, Through Christ Jesus, Amen. by Masama: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Devil, Demons Nor Enemies. / There Are Only Currently Two Nations / How To Use Your Authority For Warfare – Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.