Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) (28911 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is heartbreaking
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
America and gun
Britain /England /London and stabbing
Naija and bad leaders
South Africa and HIV
Rwanda and genocide
Egypt and unrest upandan
The prophecy is being fulfilled
We r at the end of time
God kip us safe tho....
Nowhere is safe but God's loving hands hollow....
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by obatoro: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
I always fear London streets especially when it is getting dark.
Hackney is a very dangerous place, especially Holly field estate area, got some real bad boys.

1 Like

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by frizzy092(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See this small boy wearing earrings.
That says a lot about his kind of person.

I'd say he must have been very irresponsible.
Besides, research has proven that it's mostly gang members that get stabbed in the UK.

Parents should bring up their children and wards properly.

They should train them with the fear of God.
Because I will not waste an ounce of sympathy on any ill-trained child who pays the price of being irresponsible.

What has his earring got to do with his character?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by ohem007(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Must have been in one mo'fucker Cult group....

Black Americans and fraternity be like 5 and 6....

*my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
by who
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Oyebee91(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
SUPERPACK:
gun violence in USA
Knife violence in UK.
Gun, Knife, juju, ritual, and cultlass violence in Nigeria,.
The world have gone mad.
bombs in Syria embarassed
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by ooshinibos: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
the genetics of the brown man , hatred for one another ...we like killing one another ..why are only the victims black young people ..
until we build a black nation ...nothing will change ..same thing is happening in Canada , USA ;ALL BLACK NEIGHNOURHOOD ...poverty and crime ...something is not right , I think its genetic disorder ...

1 Like

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Again?
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Opoki(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
SUPERPACK:
gun violence in USA
Knife violence in UK.
Gun, Knife, juju, ritual, and cultlass violence in Nigeria,.
The world have gone mad.
bomb, fulani madmens
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See this small boy wearing earrings.
That says a lot about his kind of person.

I'd say he must have been very irresponsible.
Besides, research has proven that it's mostly gang members that get stabbed in the UK.

Parents should bring up their children and wards properly.
They should train them with the fear of God.
Because I will not waste an ounce of sympathy on any ill-trained child who pays the price of being irresponsible.
Look at this fellow, so the man in his 50's that was stabbed is also a thug?
How can you claim to make a judgement on a person you haven't heard or seen before- all because he wore earrings sad
Your parents taught you morals they were comfortable with. For example they were against earrings but not against cheating, selfishness, greed, backbiting, rude behavior, arrogance, fanatism, tribalism, bribery and so on.
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Knife culture.
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
RalphJean:
Third Nigerian killed in 2 months.
Blood everywhere.

Lalasticlala
Is this FP-worthy news?

They are Britons and not Naija
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by vioment: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Naijas need to relate with other africos and dey a little more mean to our haters there. Show dem a move or two, so that dem go dey allow us free movement. Maybe not kpai(ing), but enough set ups and kposking. I no no which group dey score us like this but time dun reach for una to handle matta for that side. My only thing be say, if you come back naija leave am there because we want a peaceful naija for those grinding home and away.
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by reversedrolez: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
ooshinibos:
the genetics of the brown man , hatred for one another ...we like killing one another ..why are only the victims black young people ..
until we build a black nation ...nothing will change ..same thing is happening in Canada , USA ;ALL BLACK NEIGHNOURHOOD ...poverty and crime ...something is not right , I think its genetic disorder ...
its a curse. Black people are always the first to spew out nonsense claiming they are victims of racism fromt the whites..but that is a disgusting piece of B.S.
1. During the era of the slave trade, most of the slaves were sold out by greedy chiefs of their communities or prisoners from inter community or inter tribal wars. You see the black man sold his fellow black man to the white man.Stupid people
2.Hip hop culture has as one its central themes, a black man oppressing his fellow black man, murdering him, taking his "bitch, starting wars for no reason in the name of beef and calling the ones who refuse to be drafted into violence pussy ass niggers....who is the fool now? shebi if your race is being oppressed,its much better if you are being united and stand together with one voice, rather than being fragmented into gags and all that.
3.In the words of J.cole in January 28 (keep a black nigger dying by a black nigger gun). Over 70% of unnantural black deaths are masterminded by fellow blacks..yet they have the guts to scream black lives matter...I'm not saying the whites are innocent, but when you treat yourself with disdain you should not expect someone else to treat you with respect...

confused set of humans. They need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
reversedrolez:

its a curse. Black people are always the first to spew out nonsense claiming they are victims of racism fromt the whites..but that is a disgusting piece of B.S.
1. During the era of the slave trade, most of the slaves were sold out by greedy chiefs of their communities or prisoners from inter community or inter tribal wars. You see the black man sold his fellow black man to the white man.Stupid people
2.Hip hop culture has as one its central themes, a black man oppressing his fellow black man, murdering him, taking his "bitch, starting wars for no reason in the name of beef and calling the ones who refuse to be drafted into violence pussy ass niggers....who is the fool now? shebi if your race is being oppressed,its much better if you are being united and stand together with one voice, rather than being fragmented into gags and all that.
3.In the words of J.cole in January 28 (keep a black nigger dying by a black nigger gun). Over 70% of unnantural black deaths are masterminded by fellow blacks..yet they have the guts to scream black lives matter...I'm not saying the whites are innocent, but when you treat yourself with disdain you should not expect someone else to treat you with respect...

confused set of humans. They need Jesus

maybe that's we don't have a black nation or neighborhood that is normal or just simple descent ...its a genetic disorder ..only Jesus can fix it ,if we cooperate with him
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
frozen
Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2018
London is gradually becoming a notorious and sick place

1 Like

Re: Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) by RealGucci: 5:27am On Apr 06, 2018
if u want to live in usa
a
make aure u wear bullet proof vests.
u cud get shot for no reason by a druggie
if u in uk
dont walk out at night
uk nor dey use gun o.
dem be chair for stabbings with daggers
knives..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom And Five Others Found Dead After Traditional Wedding In Enugu Community / Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand / I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.