Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) (25685 Views)

Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Motor Accident Kills Two ATBU Final Year Students & One Graduate (Photos) / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by olamil34(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hiya what a sad one May his soul RIP
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by habtund(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Overtaking at high speed onto the path of an oncoming truck is my best bet.

He should have used a seat belt but the belt would not save him from this crash. His chest cavity and the steering wheel tried to occupy the same space.

Nigerian drive as if they can defy the laws of accident.

Waste of a perfectly good vehicle. Poor car.
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by visijo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why laying emphasis on pdp member? Nigerians mentality
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by usomine2014: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
samysamy:
A fatal accident has claimed the life of a member of PDP 001 Uvwie in Delta state.It is unclear how the accident but from the pictures,it appears that his car collided with a truck.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen!

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/fatal-accident-kills-member-of-pdp-001.html?m=1
PDP uvwie chapter don use dis one do sacrifice..chaiii. Uvwie doh oooo.
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
samysamy:
A fatal accident has claimed the life of a member of PDP 001 Uvwie in Delta state.It is unclear how the accident but from the pictures,it appears that his car collided with a truck.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/fatal-accident-kills-member-of-pdp-001.html?m=1
Airbag couldn't save him so sad........ Rip Man
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
rest in peace brova
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by id4sho(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Overtaking at high speed onto the path of an oncoming truck is my best bet.

He should have used a seat belt but the belt would not save him from this crash. His chest cavity and the steering wheel tried to occupy the same space.

Nigerian drive as if they can defy the laws of accident.

Waste of a perfectly good vehicle. Poor car.
looks like, he headed for the shoulder and the truck driver headed for the same shoulder and resulted to fatal collision

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
German cars dont get crushed like this Korean fiber

go test a BMW or a Volkswagen with a truck with you in it before we comment

yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
SO SAD! Where was he hurrying to?

IT IS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN BEING THE LATE

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bros that's the end of your hustle in this blody life... Go and rest, be it in peace or pices. All rest na rest... Seek God while you are still alive cos your end is getting closer everyday... Tomorrow fit be ur turn.
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a waste to this cute car.
Autojosh and Gazzuzz please can this car be repaired/salvaged to it's original state in Nigeria?
Chai chai

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by uridadole: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
samysamy:

Everything is politics now even death. Why must it be mentioned that he is member of PDP?
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Airbag,seatbelts. can't. save u,give ur life to Jesus.Tomorrow. maybe too late
Aside giving his life to Christ,I think the real message should be to drive carefully because life has no duplicate!
Recklessness is One of the major causes of accidents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
D airbag didn't help
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
wink2015:
SO SAD! Where was he hurrying to?
IT IS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN BEING THE LATE
True!
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
These Japanese cars Are not as safe as people think, crash survival is low brand new or fairly used it's crappy, if that was a benz? Forget the rest!
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Millz404:
Nairaland don make me gross pictures no dey fear me to look again

same here..av seen so many awful things here and my eyes r now used to them
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by biopat(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
JohnieWalker:
Most they make it partycentric. They are playing politics with a dead mans life...Anyway may his soul rest in peace.

Check my signature to contact me for Lifetime Premium Grammarly Account for Proofreading purposes...Serious buyers please

I wanted to contact you but then I saw "dead mans life".
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
German cars dont get crushed like this Korean fiber

Since when did Nissan become a Korean car ? And are you are aware cars are designed to crumple easily on impact ?
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
So airbag na waste true true sad
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
agwom:
cry cry cry RIP
...looters of our Treasury will not know peace...
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Countersam(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
This dude may have passed out before impact. RIP
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Paulosky1900: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided and the airbag couldn't save him
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by iksman2002(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Millz404:
Nairaland don make me gross pictures no dey fear me to look again
aswear u said ma mind
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ingocof(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why are people dying like easter chicken these days?
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Not again!!!!...
Why politicians nah
Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by eddybet(m): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2018
TJ WAN MAMA IS GONE

My guys Tejiri aka TJ is gone like dis, i remember those years... We use to roll in delta college of health ofouma... One of delcohtech funnybones... Rest on brother

Re: Accident Kills A Member Of PDP Uvwie In Delta (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2018
Accident kills?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.