Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" (20084 Views)

Throw Back Photo Of Buhari Obasanjo And Babangida In Military Dress / Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Yankee101: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Your father will have disowned you back in the day. You've already forgotten how Buhari's boys beat and locked Fela up in the 80s.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
SIRmanjar:
Femi kuti is an idiot..A stupid son of a drug addict.
If they don't rise up against the blood thirsty durllard..Who will? angry

Pained 5% grin grin grin

Earlier you stop showcasing your frustration on social media, the better. Cos the truth remains that you don't count in today's Nigeria

Buhari will rule till 2023!
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by hypnotic(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stop abusing strangers n learn to be a good boy
goslowgoslow:

Stupid question. Femi is a musician and that is how he impacts socially. You what are you? Nothing but a slowpoke.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by chuckjonesautos: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
agbangam:

His father, a great patriot, a noble man, fought those thieves (IBB n OBJ). Fela lost his great mother due to d struggle for a better Nigeria, so people like Femi should be doing d talking not d two uselex old fools dat destroyed our nation with their greed.

I strongly believe that the Sirmanja guy has a mental illness. He doesn't know the history of Nigeria. OBJ and IBB put Nigeria in this state... what we are experiencing now is a ripple effect from their gross incompetence.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by olabisimichael: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
This sums it up.

Obasanjo according to IPOB Grandmaster

Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Darlsonyii: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
agbangam:

His father, a great patriot, a noble man, fought those thieves (IBB n OBJ). Fela lost his great mother due to d struggle for a better Nigeria, so people like Femi should be doing d talking not d two uselex old fools dat destroyed our nation with their greed.

God go bless you.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by dotedote: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
SIRmanjar:

His father was a prophet who saw Nigeria 3 decades away.
His father talked about the government (ITT)(WATER. LIGHT FOOD HOUSE)(UNKNOWN SOLDIERS)

His father talked about the religious leaders. You're hungry with your family but still brainwashed by your Daddies In The Lord (AMEN AMEN)
His father talked about YOU about your Gentlemanliness ( I NO BE GENTLEMAN)

His father talked about what's yet to happen. Looming Revolution
(TROUBLE SLEEP, YANGA WAKE AM)

If ever his father had an addiction, it eventually made those works of his not only evergreen, they are ever relevant too.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by brookz: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
PDP IS APOLOGIZING,

MANTU IS CONFESSING,

RIBADO IS REGRETTING,

FFK IS VOMITING,

OBJ IS CONFUSING,

TY DANJUMA IS INCITING,

PMB IS LAUGHING.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Blooddiamond: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2018
fk001:
They are just attention seekers.

Wipe out the Rtd Generals and we will have a better Nigeria.
Buhari inclusive
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by ajl: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Your Father!!!!
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Modarun(m): 5:23am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=66459092]i swear, the same people that damaged everything will be coming to form advisers, especially that football leg man called ibb, that man destroyed nigeria, used sentiments to do and undo everywhere, its because of him many states are unstable till today[/quot

between IBB, OBJ and even Abacha, Buhari remains the worst we have ever had in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Modarun(m): 5:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Issakendrick:
During his interview with Guardian Tv, Femi Kuti the son of late Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti has reacted to the letters and continuous criticisms of the Buhari administration by former leaders, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Babangida.

According to Femi Kuti: people like Obasanjo and IBB should never be given audience, when they write their letters young people should just take it and tear it'.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iV51y-2AI

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/obasanjo-and-ibb-should-shut-up-and.html

i engaged this clown on his Facebook page months ago, O told him point blank that his father would be rolling in his grave cos of his support of the man that flogged his Father and ordered soldiers to throw his grand mother off a balcony.
Even if you dnt agree with IBB and OBJ the fact is they have spoken the mind of millions of Nigerians, how about he STFU and enjoy the little crumbs he gets from Lagos APC.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by ukejejohnson(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2018
SIRmanjar:

You need an apology letter to the Kuti's family AsAP for vomiting that rubbish

You can't bcuz of any being in power and disrespect the Kuti's after all their sacrifices made to us.

Go and apologize now before you loose your tongue
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by SIRmanjar(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2018
ukejejohnson:

You need an apology letter to the Kuti's family AsAP for vomiting that rubbish

You can't bcuz of any being in power and disrespect the Kuti's after all their sacrifices made to us.

Go and apologize now before you loose your tongue
Get lost..Which dirty sacrifice..Evryone knows that the kutis have compromised.
They are meant to be neutral but they are all APC foot soldiers.Only a fool takes them seriox..They should better focus on the management of dia shrine ad leave politics. angry
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by ukejejohnson(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Get lost..Which dirty sacrifice..Evryone knows that the kutis have compromised.
They are meant to be neutral but they are all APC foot soldiers.Only a fool takes them seriox..They should better focus on the management of dia shrine ad leave politics. angry

Don't let me slap you this man

Are you this blind ?

Is your dullarded OBJ and IBB not compromise?

Talking about been compromised , who among Kutis is ?

You need medical attention

You dey allow yeye dey smell for your mouth shocked
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by SIRmanjar(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Don't let me slap you this man

Are you this blind ?

Is your dullarded OBJ and IBB not compromise?

Talking about been compromised , who among Kutis is ?

You need medical attention

You dey allow yeye dey smell for your mouth shocked
Dem suppose ring yur head with a crate of coke bottle.
Even if ibb ad obj compromised,at least they have re traced dia steps ad they are all speaking out against buharis evil govt..How many kutis don speak against this govt?

Well wetin I expect from cow wey believe say Femi sacrifice im self for cross of calvary for nigeria..Zombie angry
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Redhot111(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2018
joey150:
I normally wouldn't lash out.
But you are a fool!
Wetin you and your papa don do for Nigeria?
Was Fela and his family appointed to fight the Nigerian struggle?
Why do you feel inherently entitled to anybody's struggle. Why not start yours?
Better use your brain.

Idiot, what is ur problem? Na me cause ur frustration? God punish ur mumu
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Zuluhead(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
SIRmanjar:
How dare you address his father as a drug addict? Who is your father compared to fela? Is your name on google or wikipedia? Is your father a grammy nominee or nominated by any international bodies or organization?
Your words and mindset just exposed the kind of home you were raised.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by SIRmanjar(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Zuluhead:

How dare you address his father as a drug addict? Who is your father compared to fela? Is your name on google or wikipedia? Is your father a grammy nominee or nominated by any international bodies or organization?
Your words and mindset just exposed the kind of home you were raised.
Guy my name dey online..Go check my name for facebook. grin
And yes fela is a junky weder yu believe it or not tongue
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by Zuluhead(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Guy my name dey online..Go check my name for facebook. grin
And yes fela is a junky weder yu believe it or not tongue
You not worth wasting my breath on, its a shame for a sane man to be caught in a combat battle with an insane man. Good and smoke your cheap drugs.
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by SIRmanjar(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Zuluhead:

You not worth wasting my breath on, its a shame for a sane man to be caught in a combat battle with an insane man. Good and smoke your cheap drugs.
No I don't do drugs,Am not fela..I hope you enjoyed the little attention I gave you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na so, they are political harlots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orho Obada Is Dead / PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video) / Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.