Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China (15113 Views)

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by edlion57(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

stop believeing in that shyt. You are one of the reasons for our problems.

The Gods of our ancestors are our answer.
Christ is not a Christian
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by sujexy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
iyatrustee:
Really don't know how to react to this development.

But if China is developed as much as it is without religious fanatism, then the model should be replicated in 3rd world countries!

Here, one person fit get 10versions of bible, bible app on his phone, yet poverty wan kill am grin I won't be surprised if Nigeria is the highest importer of bibles in the world.
They didn't prohibit religion, rather they are inhibiting Christianity and promoting Buddhism... so you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by obonujoker(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
oglalasioux:

Take Canada and UK out. Take a closer look at USA and see the harm Christianity is causing especially in the Middle Belt. Few white preachers and a host of black pastors are thieving from the American poorest in a scale Nigerian pastors will only salivate at. I don't need to tell you the harm churches are causing to the world.

Bro... nothing to say other than let everyone follow after his/her path till the last day.... I m a Christian, always will be....
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Judging by your words, I'd say you're the one filled with hate!

you dey mind that hateful Muslim,
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by oglalasioux(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro... nothing to say other than let everyone follow after his/her path till the last day.... I m a Christian, always will be....

Including Shekau? If we should allow him with his ideas and religion I don't think you'll have Internet access by the time he takes over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Dem hateful Nigerian Christians won't like this

You can Google it. some of them are the most hateful set of people on earth.
even with their hate, we are yet to see them blowing themselves up in the name of Christ.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Terminator1234g: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
even with their hate, we are yet to see them blowing themselves up in the name of Christ.

Sorry o. They Do worse than that.

You don't have to blow your self for "someone" to be as hateful as your likes.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Terminator1234g: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Judging by your words, I'd say you're the one filled with hate!
I'm not
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by dalaman: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
Some call it Jewish myths, how come Christianity is booming all over the world undecided
Myth is different from truth. Truth will always prevail.

Islam must be truth according to your logic because it is booming all over the world including China. In a few dacades Islam will become the world's majority religion . It is currently the fastest growing religion. According to your logic Islam is the truth and it will always prevail because right now it is the most prevailing religion.

2 Likes

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
sujexy:
They didn't prohibit religion, rather they are inhibiting Christianity and promoting Buddhism... so you are wrong
They have seen what Christianity has done to Africa
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by winner01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
dalaman:

Islam must be truth according to your logic because it is booming all over the world including China. In a few dacades Islam will become the world's majority religion . It is currently the fastest growing religion. According to your logic Islam is the truth and it will always prevail because right now it is the most prevailing religion.
Go and cry elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by BetaThings: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol... the clowns called Chinese....

Saladin did worse with his muslim jinns, we know what he got...

Nero did the same with his roman army, and we saw how he ended, same as Caligula...

No one can inhibit God's power and word... e kpele ti yin o....

Tell us you revised standard version of what Salahu Deen Ayubi accomplished during the Crusades

Anyway when China said Muslims should not fast during Ramadaan, Christians in Nigeria were joyous
Coming round!
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
edlion57:
Christ is not a Christian

christ is a dead mofucka
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by dalaman: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
Go and cry elsewhere...

I am.telling you the truth. Going by your logic Islam must be the truth since it's booming all over the world. Its going to be the largest religion in a few decades. It must be the truth since only the truth prevails.

Just throwing your useless and lame logic back at you. It's clear you have received the message and you clearly do not like it. grin

Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by winner01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
dalaman:

I am.telling you the truth. Going by your logic Islam must be the truth since it's booming all over the world. Its going to be the largest religion in a few decades. It must be the truth since only the truth prevails.

Just throwing your useless and lame logic back at you. It's clear you have received the message and you clearly do not like it. grin

Mumu.
Let's wait and see..
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by sujexy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
imhotep:

They have seen what Christianity has done to Africa
how exactly has Christianity affected Africa negatively??
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Seun360(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
mudiana:
The quick fall of China don start... Let's see how this plays out.

Chai.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by dudebuck: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
kolaaderin:
They simply cant afford their steaming population turning into Zombie. it would be a serious disaster having over 1 billion lamed mumu in a country of such population. Prevention is better than solution, Nigeria is a very sorry example, both religion are sounding serious problem for the seat down look black unproductive mumus who so much believe in miracle and magic in solving their daily challenges rather than using their God given brain for solution.
The Founders of the United States of America were all Christians, and we all know that the US made their greatest acheivement when Christianity was very strong, it is only when Obumumuma came and began to destroy christian values that the country began to take a back seat, they know very well that for the US to be destroyed, christian values must be abolished. So my friend, you are mistaken, the Bible though ancient is STILL very much relevant today just as it has always been, there are countless Christians in South Korea and Japan, why are they not doing badly there? The problem with you Africans is not christianity but stupidity.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by yazach: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kyliegame:
In it's effort to control the country’s burgeoning religious scene, the Chinese government has rolled out another law and this time, they have banned online retailers from selling the Bible. The new rule was announced last weekend and it takes effect this week.

As of today, Thursday, 5th April, internet searches for the Bible came up empty on leading online Chinese retailers. The move aligns with a longstanding effort to limit the influence of Christianity in China. Among China’s major religions — which include Buddhism, Taoism, Islam and folk beliefs — Christianity is the only one whose major holy text cannot be sold through normal commercial channels. .

The Bible is printed in China but legally available only at church bookstores. The ban follows new government religious regulations that have effectively tightened rules on Christianity and Islam, while promoting Buddhism, Taoism and folk religion as part of President Xi Jinping’s efforts to promote traditional values.

http://www.irukkanews.com/sale-of-bible-banned-in-china/
Lalasticlala

I remember when China government banned Muslims in china from teaching their children Islam, bad chrisitians on nairaland were here displaying their stupidity, now it has come to their turn
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by lastmessenger: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Sorry o. They Do worse than that.

You don't have to blow your self for "someone" to be as hateful as your likes.
if we hate the way your headslammers do,I guess the human race would have been a history. Imagine shouting alahu abkar and killing people without mercy.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by winner01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
dalaman:

Wait and see that you are foolish and your logic is lame? Is that what you want us to wait and see?
Mad man. What logic is lame? Are you okay?
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
sujexy:
how exactly has Christianity affected Africa negatively??
begin from slavery and read your history books properly

3 Likes

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by sujexy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
imhotep:

begin from slavery and read your history books properly
I just found out that u are an atheist who sees nothing good in Christianity especially for no just cause....I won't try arguing with you coz ur mind is made up on what u want already.. and u are not dragging me down either...I wish you well with your belief... Good luck
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Terminator1234g: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
if we hate the way your headslammers do,I guess the human race would have been a history. Imagine shouting alahu abkar and killing people without mercy.

Well, it's obvious and forsaken people that do that.
So what are we arguing about?

If I tell you till tomorrow you brain capacity won't hold the truth sooo....
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
sujexy:
I just found out that u are an atheist who sees nothing good in Christianity especially for no just cause....I won't try arguing with you coz ur mind is made up on what u want already.. and u are not dragging me down either...I wish you well with your belief... Good luck
grin grin

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by ruffDiamond: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Can't say I blame them...any country wey get shouldn't allow ANY religion to thrive, especially Chris-wayo-tian and islamabad ..can't afford another religious hypocrites like Nigeria with church and mosgue in every damn corner yet full of morally decadent and corruptly bent minds everywhere...mtchewww
Nice one abeg

Religion has brought Nigeria and Nigerians ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! except maybe false hope of paradise on earth and wherever...mumu lot
When will blood of JC provide us with constant electricity, bullet train, pipe borne water,affordable quality education, you name it..abi those stupid self styled god of men no dey go there

Abi den been think say an blood of JC or Allah invented private jet they so much love to flaunt as status symbol or computer..idiot everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by lastmessenger: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Well, it's obvious and forsaken people that do that.
So what are we arguing about?

If I tell you till tomorrow you brain capacity won't hold the truth sooo....
yes you think Christian are the most wicked when in reality you headslammers are the ones whose wickedness are so visible for all to see.from Nigeria to Iraq to Iran and Syria and all over the world your wickedness are not hidden even to the blind man.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Terminator1234g: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
yes you think Christian are the most wicked when in reality you headslammers are the ones whose wickedness are so visible for all to see.from Nigeria to Iraq to Iran and Syria and all over the world your wickedness are not hidden even to the blind man.
Lol.

Is it not your American Christian masters that created and breastfed them?

If you know the atrocities your masters have committed on innocent Muslims over there, that made some of them hate the world so much you won't blame them.

I hate them for what they do. They kill Muslims that any other people sooo?.
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by carinmom(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol... the clowns called Chinese....

Saladin did worse with his muslim jinns, we know what he got...

Nero did the same with his roman army, and we saw how he ended, same as Caligula...

No one can inhibit God's power and word... e kpele ti yin o....

Just like your monicker, you are indeed a joker undecided
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by Somebodydaddy01: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some people will say they will fall....sit down there and be looking ....they will progress ...Christianity shouldn’t be taken as we African especially Nigerians are doing it ...look at us our people are robbing us through this things...thanks to sharia law you will be dealt with immediately they found you guilty buts us ....let’s forgive him and he will do the same thing again ....our leaders swear with bible that they won’t steal and you know how they steal in billions and we Christian we say let us put them in the hands of God ....until when will this continue ...I trust Ogun ,sango they are ruthless they kill fast ...

Say something bad and argue with your ancestors. Thank you
Re: Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China by JIMJOGP(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=winner01 post=66461674]Some call it Jewish myths, but how come Christianity is booming all over the world undecided
Myth is different from truth. Truth will always prevail.

But really you can't blame the chinese government. Their citizens are converting to christianity in droves and it seems unstoppable despite shielding the community from external influence.
Proof:https://www.nairaland.com/3172960/china-course-worlds-most-christian

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3852846_china2887244b_jpeg70bb797466de6037a5669b505dc48ea2

The government must therefore take extreme measures to maintain its culture and political laws. When you look at it closely, its not really different from the political stand of Islamic countries and atheist countries that exist and existed. See examples:

The first ever officially declared atheist nation in the world was Albania under the rule of communist dictator Enver Hoxha (1908-85).

Article 37 of the Albanian Constitution of 1976 stipulated: ‘The State recognizes no religion, and supports atheistic propaganda in order to implant a scientific materialistic outlook in people’ (Vickers 2001).

Article 2, A, constitution of Iraq stipulates: No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Article 3, constitution of Afghanistan: In Afghanistan, no law can be contrary to the beliefs and provisions of the sacred religion of Islam.

Its easy to say Islam is intolerant, but this is the same as atheism.

Many of you must be thankful for Christianity....

Christianity is why many of us know about democracy, freedom of speech and religion. Christianity the reason why atheists are outspoken in places like U.S and U.k. Christianity is why you have a voice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4097577_1122789810693818964391852365028311777142063n_png_jpeg897da8fe73b10c634aec971b3c6ed8e3

Christianity is even why Nigerians can blame Buhari's government. Imagine Nigeria was an Islamic country, your voices would have been taken forcefully.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4144875_106869128496171684156601834722284908860474n_png_jpegecce68dda2b559c8931f3535e448ec03
So how did Lenin's government perform?
He overthrew the Russian King (known as the "tsar" and murdered his entire family
- He instituted a campaign of mass killings and torture called the "Red Terror," which killed around 50,000 to 500,000 people.
- He executed 14,000 to 20,000 priests.
- He seized food from peasants all over the country, which worsened the Russian Famine of 1921 that ended up killing 5 million people. He explained that this was a good thing, saying, "Famine would also destroy faith not only in the tsar, but in God too."

In point 6 of my thread, 32 reasons why I believe in God, I highlighted that only force can stop the spread of Christianity and I gave examples of several Muslims attesting to the fact that Jesus is appearing to Muslims in Islamic countries. Jesus is doing his own evangelism where evangelism is punishable by death. You can check out point 6 of the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3228922/32-reasons-why-continue-believe

Our faith is spreading because it is the truth and history shows that when this truth is mocked and scorned, it actually spreads faster not by force but by love. Atheists boast of atheist countries, Muslims boast of muslim countries, No country has been officially declared a Christian state neither do we crave a christian country. We live in love, just like Christ commanded. If history has shown anything, it is that love spreads faster than force.

Even if no human praised or believed in God, God said:
I WILL RAISE STONES

God bless you sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor / Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban / Mark Milley: Chinese Missile Launch Very Concerning, Says Top US General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.