Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor (1996 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 11:43pm On May 07, 2010
[size=14pt]29-year-old marriage dissolved over husband battery[/size]
Home | News | General | 29-year-old marriage dissolved over husband battery
Font size: Published 06/05/2010 06:00:00 Punchng

The Mushin Customary Court in Lagos State on Wednesday severed a 29-year-old marriage over threats to the life of the husband.
The court ruled that the union between Mr. Johnson Oduyemi, 62, and Mrs. Dorcas Oduyemi, 61, should be dissolved on grounds of threats to life.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Johnson had on March 4 filed the suit seeking the dissolution of the marriage.
The president of the court, Dr. Abayomi Ipaye, said the petitioner had proved beyond reasonable doubt that the marriage had broken down because of constant threat from the wife.

He said the absence of the wife throughout the trial in spite several summonses showed that she was no longer interested in the marriage.
Ipaye said, “The absence of the respondent despite several summonses shows that she is no longer interested in the relationship and the court has no option than to dissolve the marriage.”
Johnson had earlier told the court that his wife had threatened to kill him on several occasions after giving him a beating of his life.
He said, “I married Dorcas four years after my first wife divorced me. Dorcas had two children of ages 29 and 27 for me.”

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/17556--year-old-marriage-dissolved-over-husband-battery.html
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Absu(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2010
Imao
gud eg of 'wat a man can do,a woman can do even beta'
wonda wat happened 2 d man's hands or was it a case of lov endoreth all grin grin
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 12:08am On May 08, 2010
29 years of verbal and physical abuse by a woman! smh. Thats why some men are careful when marrying a divorced woman.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:11am On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

29 years of verbal and physical abuse.

sad, isnt it?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Sissy3(f): 12:42am On May 08, 2010
domestic violence/abuse is never ok be it man or woman. but sadly enough, domestic abuse against men is hardly heard of despite it happening all due to societal expectation of masculinity.

but oh boy! with a name like "Dorcas" you should have prepared well ahead grin grin
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2010
What the hell is wrong with the man's hands, return evil for evil man.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 1:38am On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

What the hell is wrong with the man's hands, return evil for evil man.

Bible and koran told us never to lay our hands on a woman. Are you a woman beater? cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 1:39am On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Bible and koran told us never to lay our hands on a woman. Are you a woman beater? cry cry cry cry

Is she a man beater?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 1:59am On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

Is she a man beater?

It doesn't matter, she is a woman and the man should take the beating or shut the fk up.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2010
I pray for that kind of wife for you so that you take the beatings or shut the fk up then. grin
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Sissy3(f): 2:12am On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

What the hell is wrong with the man's hands, .

honestly, would you have said the same thing if the woman was the victim here?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 2:15am On May 08, 2010
~Sissy~:

honestly, would you have said the same thing if the woman was the victim here?

Be it man or woman no violence please, but if any decides on the contrary,similar should be replied.

An eye for an eye,its as simple as that.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Sissy3(f): 4:26am On May 08, 2010
^^^^

i doubt it
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 4:28am On May 08, 2010
~Sissy~:

^^^^

i doubt it

Are you Thomas?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Sissy3(f): 4:41am On May 08, 2010
do you want to be peter?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 4:43am On May 08, 2010
~Sissy~:

do you want to be peter?

You seem naughty to me. grin
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 12:00pm On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

Be it man or woman no violence please, but if any decides on the contrary,similar should be replied.

An eye for an eye,its as simple as that.

What if you punch her and she dies?. the society will cast aspersions at you for beating your wife but will give your wife the benefit of the doubt if she beats you mercilessly. Life is not fair and has never been fair.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What if you punch her and she dies?. the society will cast aspersions at you for beating your wife but will give your wife the benefit of the doubt if she beats you mercilessly. Life is not fair and has never been fair.

What if she punch you and you die?What does the same society do?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 1:44pm On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

What if she punch you and you die?What does the same society do?

That's not a problem because God will compensate you in heaven and the society will collectively pray for you. Any more questions?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That's not a problem because God will compensate you in heaven and the society will collectively pray for you. Any more questions?
[/quo

The same thing to her,God will compensate her even more than me and the society would not only pray for her but make her queen.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 12:44am On May 09, 2010
Osama10:

The same thing to her,God will compensate her even more than me and the society would not only pray for her but make her queen.

Why fight with a woman.? Are you not ashamed to say this in public?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 3:06am On May 09, 2010
I have never fought with a woman & dont intend doing so because I've got perfect ways of dealing with them.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 3:35am On May 09, 2010
Osama10:

I have never fought with a woman & dont intend doing so because I've got perfect ways of dealing with them.

Some years back, a woman who had suffered untold domestic violence in the hands of a man that had promised to “love, cherish and hold” till death do them part took a deadly revenge on her abusive husband. She sliced off his private part as revenge for abuse suffered in the four years marriage!
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 3:36am On May 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Some years back, a woman who had suffered untold domestic violence in the hands of a man that had promised to “love, cherish and hold” till death do them part took a deadly revenge on her abusive husband. She sliced off his private part as revenge for abuse suffered in the four years marriage!

Meaning What?
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by AloyEmeka5: 3:38am On May 09, 2010
Osama10:

Meaning What?

Meaning be careful because women can cut off your privates if you beat them.

Read this link :

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/18765-The-Wife-Beaters-Club.html
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Osama10(m): 3:41am On May 09, 2010
I dont beat women I treat them the way they ought to be treated.
Re: Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor by Sissy3(f): 7:52am On May 09, 2010
Osama10:

I dont beat women I treat them the way they ought to be treated.

my ears are itching to hear/know how they ought to be treated tongue
Osama10:

You seem naughty to me. grin

i hope you aren't saint Augustine grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! / Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction / What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.