Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction (1997 Views)

See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by Pefecthealth(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
A pregnant wife has taken to social media to seek for advice after finding incriminating chats between her husband and his side chic
- In the chat, she discovered her husband has a side chic who is a 200-level university student
- The husband had explained to his girlfriend that he does not love his wife and he was forced to marry her
- The husband said all this to the side chic to avoid her aborting their child

See more at

https://newsnaija365..com/2019/06/pregnant-wife-finds-disturbing-chat.html?m=1

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by Olorunnim: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Why do Men disgrace themselves like this?And make others look bad

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by Horlubunmmy: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
na now she get sense to move on.

Some men are funny shall, imagine the trauma the poor wife will be into, after seeing the chat.
just divorce the idiot and move on.
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
its not hard to tell her husband doesn't have money

there are some guys who cheat with confidence, not this "I was forced to my my wife" "I don't love my wife"....that's low mehn

you give your wife respect while in away games, instead of degrading her

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
see how she wants to kill herself, not me
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by musabayokanu: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2019
See bad ass experience dude.
baba I duff my cap for you.

lilmax:

there are some guys who cheat with confidence, not this "I was forced to my my wife" "I don't love my wife"....that's low mehn

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by UjuJoan2: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Pefecthealth:
A pregnant wife has taken to social media to seek for advice after finding incriminating chats between her husband and his side chic
- In the chat, she discovered her husband has a side chic who is a 200-level university student
- The husband had explained to his girlfriend that he does not love his wife and he was forced to marry her
- The husband said all this to the side chic to avoid her aborting their child

See more at

https://newsnaija365..com/2019/06/pregnant-wife-finds-disturbing-chat.html?m=1

See how someone is fooling himself over sex!!!

Chai, shame don finish for the man brain.
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by UjuJoan2: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:

Which is why the girl sharply aborted . . . who wants to carry pregnancy for a broke married man? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Begging like an idiot. He will leave his wife indeed.

There's always a story...my wife was forced on me by my family...I don't love my wife anymore all for sex. Some men are really shameless. They can sell their birthright for sex
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Height of disrespect.

Swearing even with his unborn child.!

Humanbeings sha.
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
The wife needs to know her stake in the marriage and prepare for a divorce.
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Which is why the girl sharply aborted . . . who wants to carry pregnancy for a broke married man? cheesy
Mamatoppy gringrin
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by UjuJoan2: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
crackhaus:

Mamatoppy gringrin

grin grin

She didn't know he was married na cheesy
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by crackhaus: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:

grin grin

She didn't know he was married na cheesy
Since when has this stopped your sisters dem? grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by UjuJoan2: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
crackhaus:

Since when has this stopped your sisters dem? grin

It's one thing to get pregnant for a broke single man hoping he will marry you, and another to get pregnant for a broke married man, knowing he can never put a ring on it

Leave his crazy declarations up there, ask him to leave his wife now and he will start speaking grammar!

Men are just too f00lish . . I don't get how these women fall for them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by crackhaus: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:

It's one thing to get pregnant for a broke single man hoping he will marry you, and another to get pregnant for a broke married man, knowing he can never put a ring on it

Leave his crazy declarations up there, ask him to leave his wife now and he will start speaking grammar!

Men are just too f00lish . . I don't get how these women fall for them.

Correction:
Men who have given god-status to punaní are extremely foólish, I agree.
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by UjuJoan2: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
crackhaus:

Correction:
Men who have given god-status to punaní are extremely foólish, I agree.

You see . . did you turn to a stone now? tongue cheesy
Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by crackhaus: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:

You see . . did you turn to a stone now? tongue cheesy
Honestly we do agree on a lot of things, despite.

You're seeing the disagreements more, probably because in disagreements, we engage each other.
In agreement, I might just read, drop a like, move on, and you'll be none the wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Finds Disturbing Chat of Her Husband And Side Chic- See Reaction by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2019
This social media sef?
They only way people can solve their problems or live up their fantasies? undecided

Good luck to them. kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? / Is This The GOAT Of All Pressing Iron In Nigerian Homes? / Man Beater: 61 Yr Old Wife Beats Husband To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.