Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) (60098 Views)

People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by demeele: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
no where is safe in this country
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by xtromenade: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
The police station close to captain Cook was smoked and about 5 banks were robbed....
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by shalomj(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is rather pathetic and appalling.

Nigeria government has failed the nation in creation of a saner environment hence making able youths venture into daring adventures.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by opera1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
More Pics : The Policemen involved.

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
OMG! What a wicked life cry
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na big prayer make pesin no waka on a bad day.....rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Frozen: The Nigerian government needs to approve $ 50 billion dollars for the military and paramilitary. not for procurement of arms to create free money for some government officials but to better equip The military and paramilitary physically and psychologically at discharging their task. Also for the military to start massive ammunition production and military gadgets and equipment production plants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by olanreyman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
I thank God for saving me from this attack. I was about entering captain Cook when this deadly arm robbers started operation. I don't even know where I was, i just knew that I hid in an unfamiliar building.... All banks around owode was raided.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Kotodoctor: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Insecurity in APC regime.

Why politics now.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by overboard(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Came for a burial.

My first thought on entering the town today was, I think these armed bandits have stayed their hand on this town as it has happened one too many times and it's been long...

I was supposed to stay back for yet another engagement but decided to get back to the capital city as it wasn't a priority for me and biz is calling back in Gidi.

I noticed a bank had even closed their branch (very close to the railway tracks, I think Skye).

Because of the robberies, I had vowed that under no circumstance would I use ATM in that town again. I was out and about trying to fetch cash last night in Ilorin prior to this trip.

Kai, I'm fed up. I thank God oh but I'm exhausted from this kind of thing...

I'm hearing they first murdered all the policemen at the station. That has been their modus operandi though. Chai

And to think that all those banks are concentrated along a route that has so many getaway options the authorities are yet to remedy that unique flaw at least as per Offa.

God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
straight into their head. OMG
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by sylvanus190: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
See, there was a cease fire agreement between the force and the robber. What else do you want me to say?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by bimbim75: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure that mopol man tried running.
My only concern is that the armed robbers took away money.

I was told they killed all the policemen on duty.Those from neighbouring town were informed but said they can't go.They operated for 1 and half hour.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by bimbim75: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
olanreyman:
I thank God for saving me from this attack. I was about entering captain Cook when this deadly arm robbers started operation. I don't even know where I was, i just knew that I hid in an unfamiliar building.... All banks around owode was raided.
That town need deliverance.Thank God you are saved.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Like ya real papa in ilesha kiss
Thank you Sir
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's evident that Nigeria is a failed state. How could they rob for 90 minutes and a SWAT team didn't show up? angry

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very painful! May there soul rest in peace.

Election time, it is here again o just xmas...those who r not in position to loot r strategising on how to rob banks or use virgins for power/money rituals. So let us be very careful and watch of our environment.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Made me tearful Some people just enjoy taking lives
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
May God continue to protect our lives and properties, armed robbery throughout the nation is getting worrisome.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
idee91:
With time now, residents of OFFA would have to travel to Ilorin to use banks, because a number of banks have closed there branches there and the ones still operating close as early as 2pm...... This security threat is so bad, especially for a town as small as Offa. May God help us
By small town, what did you mean?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
I can't believe that these incident took place at my town again, i mean its been many times now, the last time this kinda thing occured, they were stray bullets everywhere, they even passed through my school and stole some cars when their's broked down, May God help us
Omo olofa mojo, there’s nothing like “broked” bro. Don’t let some mofos start correcting u unnecessarily. I pray the souls of the departed Rest In Peace In Shaa Allah. I’m from Offa too, omo abisu joruko
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
I witness same event then at olabisi onabanjo university (OOU) campus where all banks in ago iwoye and ijebu ode couldn't opnew for months because of security breaches..until the governor gave a direct order to shoot any robber at sight and he procured armour tanks patrolling the environment before those robbers desist from coming.. I could remembered. I travelled to Ibadan to withdrew money as at that time.. no banks opened and students were doing given interest on money borrowed when you re cash less... its geueomw witnessing this.i
I pray those murderers will be caught soon ..

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
1x2x3:
Those robbers must be deadly shooters.....all headshots.

They will be caught within 2 weeks. I prophesy trouble that will expose them in their midst.

I noticed that too. Headshots all of them that smacks of professional training.

I wonder oh. Hope isms not for election tins again sef?

RIP.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by tahiwopreety(f): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
Damn that MoPol was even chased to where his escape ladder was .
..I pray to God that these robbers are all caught within 7 days
amen....... chai dis js happening for d second time
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by sketcherJ(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
thedondada:

I noticed that too. Headshots all of them that smacks of professional training.

I wonder oh. Hope isms not for election tins again sef?

RIP.
my view is that they shot the policemen on the head because they fear some might wear bulletproofs , reeks of training , what do y think?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
shunletsam:

were you the corp member the gunmen met at the police station that time? i was in Offa back then...
was at the market to get charger. I remember a corper was save at the police station. She was putting on her uniform. My leg touch my back head that day. I just withdraw money from the atm before it happened. I lost my Vice principal to this incident. Serve at federal polithecnic staff sch then
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
angry sad cry This should be the deadliest robbery so far... If the casualties are much.. Now all bank at offa will be shut down till further notice
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by opera1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was told that d casualties figure was about 70.

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by AfricaNigerian: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Afritop:
The police! They will fabricate an excuse why they were not there
i will kill over a hundred police men b4 i die... So shall it be for me.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by AfricaNigerian: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Afritop:
The police! They will fabricate an excuse why they were not there
i will kill over a hundred police men and over a thousand robbers b4 i die... So shall it be for me.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by AfricaNigerian: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2018
olanreyman:
all banks? How come? Were the robbers really much in number to have raided all the banks in that area? I need to start moving with my licensed pistol at least for security to a certain extent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.