Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) (60094 Views)

People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by RealGucci: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2018
rest in peace.
bullets are not deadly
its who shoots them datz deadly.
our security outfits in d country are dull
foolish
its only hw to harass street bois dem sabi.
they dont have training
they shoot with no aims
they dnt have back up.
no bullet proof vests.
no cover.
u r facing amateur robbers una nor go use cover.
i cant be in npf and be dull.
i wud neva shoot an ak.
na beta advanced assault riffles
form a perimeter and plan the break through
no na too dey carry gun dey intimidate us for pub
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Misternas89:

Omo olofa mojo, there’s nothing like “broked” bro. Don’t let some mofos start correcting u unnecessarily. I pray the souls of the departed Rest In Peace In Shaa Allah. I’m from Offa too, omo abisu joruko

I'm sure he has taken note of the correction sir, ojo gbogbo n'tole, ojo kan tolohun! (Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner), & on that single day, the thief would be made to quench his thirst with his own evil blood. Offa youths, arise! Kabiyesi alayeluwa must do something about this! Ah!! Olofa mojo, ilu ire! Ilu Moremi! Ilu Okin! I, Omo ile Asaba, being a Biochem & fereensic analyst, solemnly vow to individually work towards the security of Offa land in the best way I can. May the souls of the departed rest in peace! May Allah grant their families the fortitude to be able to bear the loss in good faith. Offa o ni baje o!
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Why always Offa?? During my service year, banks work for only 2-3 hours just because of armed robbery. Banking services then was hell, I wonder what will happen now. Probably they will close down.
Banks ought to find a strong security measures for themselves if government is not doing the right thing. At least they can buy armoured tanks for police or be paying local vigilantees
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by thanki410(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Hai!!!!!! See people family ooo....

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by olanreyman(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
all banks? How come? Were the robbers really much in number to have raided all the banks in that area? I need to start moving with my licensed pistol at least for security to a certain extent.
Those armed robbers are much, they splited their selves and carried out the operations simultaneously.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by newslifeop: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by AfricaNigerian: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
olanreyman:

Those armed robbers are much, they splited their selves and carried out the operations simultaneously.
jeez! Then I won't blame the police for not interferring. Police has just an AK.47 gun while those robbers would actually have used a little bit of machine guns hooked with bandoliers.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by shunletsam(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
dennisworld1:
was at the market to get charger. I remember a corper was save at the police station. She was putting on her uniform. My leg touch my back head that day. I just withdraw money from the atm before it happened. I lost my Vice principal to this incident. Serve at federal polithecnic staff sch then
what a day that was...
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
donestk:
cry

I can sight a marriage ring on the guy with white shirt.

Too bad

Its called wedding ring mumu
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Misternas89:

Omo olofa mojo, there’s nothing like “broked” bro. Don’t let some mofos start correcting u unnecessarily. I pray the souls of the departed Rest In Peace In Shaa Allah. I’m from Offa too, omo abisu joruko
then you are one of those mofos a.k.a omniknowest for correcting me, i'm not the type that reviews my posts before or after posting, alright?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
shunletsam:

what a day that was...
i tell. Those guys are heartless
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
then you are one of those mofos a.k.a omniknowest for correcting me, i'm not the type that reviews my posts before or after posting, alright?
K
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
hitchowoyemi:

I'm sure he has taken note of the correction sir, ojo gbogbo n'tole, ojo kan tolohun! (Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner), & on that single day, the thief would be made to quench his thirst with his own evil blood. Offa youths, arise! Kabiyesi alayeluwa must do something about this! Ah!! Olofa mojo, ilu ire! Ilu Moremi! Ilu Okin! I, Omo ile Asaba, being a Biochem & fereensic analyst, solemnly vow to individually work towards the security of Offa land in the best way I can. May the souls of the departed rest in peace! May Allah grant their families the fortitude to be able to bear the loss in good faith. Offa o ni baje o!
Nice meeting you my brother, the guy resorted in abusing me instead. Of which I corrected him with no insult intended, I’m from Offa too brother mi omo Ajia abudu ni mi baba

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) by jmanity: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Those banks should have CCTV cameras to trace the criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.