Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) (32863 Views)

Nigerian National Symbols / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Nigerians Shut Down London Bus Station, Singing Nigerian Songs (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by horia: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:

E pain the Yoruba Muslim
are u not tired of instigating tribal war. Haven't u gained enough knowledge over this 'childish' attitude. Or u don't know about the effects of racist attitudes.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Penistrate: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2018
TBoss couldn't sing, empty thing.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2018
nonaira:
Judging from the background of that video, that's a university Hall. So college students are now US soldiers. Tell me what shows they are US soldiers

So college students singing an anthem that a Nigerian based on the accent of the cameraman, probably their friend, asked them to sing which might be out of dare or any other night game based on their attires and also one reading a script of the national anthem is now something of a pride to you.

inferiority complex is not good.

What exactly is your problem?... US soldiers or College student it doesn't matter, these are "whites" singing your national anthem flawlessly while some of your Ministers and Senetors can't sing it without bitting their tongues or skipping some lines...no wonder they steal your money mercilessly without thinking twice because they dont understand the strong words in the nation anthem.

You are such a saddist and it is not good for your health.

I doubt if you can even sing the national anthem or understand what the words mean.

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by DilyAtlantis: 5:57am On Apr 06, 2018
MONITZ:
What is so special about this? Is it not slavish when u applaud everything about them ,for me it's no biggy..

Can you sing National Anthem correctly?
I know you're trying it now but couldn't right.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Jbleenk: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2018
zoba88:
US soldiers were pictured singing Nigeria National Anthem.I am proud to be a Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWkKgIDGFJ0

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/us-soldiers-pictured-singing-nigeria.html?m=1

Don't they have their own national anthem? And this mumu is proud to be a Nigerian cus some mumu is singing national anthem? U better get real.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by bamite(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2018
nonaira:
Judging from the background of that video, that's a university Hall. So college students are now US soldiers. Tell me what shows they are US soldiers

So college students singing an anthem that a Nigerian based on the accent of the cameraman, probably their friend, asked them to sing which might be out of dare or any other night game based on their attires and also one reading a script of the national anthem is now something of a pride to you.

You're blabbing
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by tiwiex(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2018
winner01:
The Yoruba's and Igbo's keep shouting NO to Buharis reelection but the northerners are ready and waiting with their PVC's while the Yoruba's and Igbo's keep hoping for a miracle. See proof below.

Later you people will start asking in 2019 if it was cows that voted buhari, when you all abandoned your PVC.

Isn't it strange that all abandoned PVCs are largely in the south west? Too conveniently. Northern states are not as aware as the south. This is another statistical dummy they are selling to Nigerians in preparation for an outcome. Look at where all the reds are.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by kuuljay(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2018
Reading through this shows the frustration and anguish from a particular zone is alarming
Some are suicidal

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by kabawa(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2018
nonaira:

If e pain you go an commit suicide ,go and tell them to sing biafla anthem sharamuta
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by kabawa(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see are drunk students taking up a challenge.

No US soldier will recite the Nigerian National anthem because it might cost them their job in this Trump administration.

Ask what happened to the Secretary Rex Tillerson who came to visit Buhari.

Upgraded wayray you go wail tire
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Sctests: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Omololu001:
even though you see "captainstephen" yet you still dey cry say nah "Yoruba Muslim" your life dey spoil yet you never know grin

jesusloveyou aka buhariguy is a muslim with a fake christian name and many other muslims out here with fake christian usernames to deceive your likes who are gullible.

As elections are coming many muslims will take fake christian names to campaign online for the muslim bigot buhari.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by iKHALEED: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
nonaira:

I know I will see one idiot that does not see anything good in Nigeria. Smh
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by hush15: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
zoba88:
US soldiers were pictured singing Nigeria National Anthem.I am proud to be a Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWkKgIDGFJ0

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/us-soldiers-pictured-singing-nigeria.html?m=1

Great, i guess they sang thia to honor one of their nigerian colleagues who happens to be in the US military.

But one fucking minister couldnt even sing this during his screening not to mention that Big brother personality, Tea Butt or what do they call her. I also bet Buhari cant sing the nigerian anthem.....

Nigeria is really a shithole as they say
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by tunjibadosnen: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
this is wonderful and commendable, at least many Nigerians have publicly failed to recite it especially during ministerial screening...
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2018
my head is busting here
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by hush15: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
nonaira:

Why are you an olodo like this, so military schools cant have what you saw? Oya your punishment, sing the national anthem 3 times and post it on nairaland

............ modified

Include pledge o
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Blonchilli(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
You needed a white man to sing your anthem before you get proud of your country. SMH. This is why the white man is always superior and blacks forever remain slaves. This is a solid proof that mental slavery exists.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by EbukaLive(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2018
Sctests:

jesusloveyou aka buhariguy is a muslim with a fake christian name and many other muslims out here with fake christian usernames to deceive your likes who are gullible.

As elections are coming many muslims will take fake christian names to campaign online for the muslim bigot buhari.
Me wey be Buharist nko?
undecided
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Raydos:
Even Nigerian Hausa soldiers don't give a damn about the national anthem,,,, they prefer reciting Quran!
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Sctests: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
EbukaLive:
Me wey be Buharist nko? undecided
Smell your armpit, it will definitely give you the yoruba muslim odour.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by EbukaLive(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sctests:

Smell your armpit, it will definitely give you the yoruba muslim odour.
Well, that settles it then, you have no point...
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Sctests: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
EbukaLive:

Well, that settles it then, you have no point...

Maybe I should also become daft like you 'ebuka' and love buhari for commiting genocide in my land in the East.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by EbukaLive(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sctests:

Maybe I should also become daft like you 'ebuka' and love buhari for commiting genocide in my land in the East.
I'm really not interested in the reasons you loathe him tho, just correcting the impression that southerners that support him have to be Yourba Muslim.

Not really in the mood to argue politics RN
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Sctests: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
EbukaLive:

I'm really not interested in the reasons you loathe him tho, just correcting the impression that southerners that support him have to be Yourba Muslim.

Not really in the mood to argue politics RN

Who gives a damn what you are intrested and not interested in. You quoted me first claiming Igbo 'love buhari' for going to kill innocent people in Igboland when we all know you are a pretentious yoromuslim numbskull so you are welcomed to naff off!
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Mimee803: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why do I feel like they are making fun of us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Violence At APC Governorship Primaries In Ekiti In Pictures / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.