Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) (32855 Views)

Nigerian National Symbols / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Nigerians Shut Down London Bus Station, Singing Nigerian Songs (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by zoba88: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
US soldiers were pictured singing Nigeria National Anthem.I am proud to be a Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWkKgIDGFJ0

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/us-soldiers-pictured-singing-nigeria.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by gbemi514: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
While the Nigerian soldiers are singing for their salary

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by nonaira: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Judging from the background of that video, that's a university Hall. So college students are now US soldiers. Tell me what shows they are US soldiers

So college students singing an anthem that a Nigerian based on the accent of the cameraman, probably their friend, asked them to sing which might be out of dare or any other night game based on their attires and also one reading a script of the national anthem is now something of a pride to you.

inferiority complex is not good.

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
If only our armed forces were well equipped and funded, our gallant men would afford the luxury to engage in such joy, but as the guy above has stated, they can only sing for their salaries.

7 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonaira:
Judging from the background of that video, that's a university Hall. So college students are now US soldiers. Tell me what shows they are US soldiers

So college students singing an anthem that a Nigerian based on the accent of the cameraman, probably their friend, asked them to sing which might be out of dare or any other night game based on their attires and also one reading a script of the national anthem is now something of a pride to you.

inferiority complex is not good.

There is a program in universities in the US called ROTC. It allows you to enrol in college and the military simultaneously. I would believe that these guys are from that program.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by MONITZ: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
What is so special about this? Is it not slavish when u applaud everything about them ,for me it's no biggy..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Raydos: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Even Nigerian Hausa soldiers don't give a damn about the national anthem,,,, they prefer reciting Quran!

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by winner01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Yoruba's and Igbo's keep shouting NO to Buharis reelection but the northerners are ready and waiting with their PVC's while the Yoruba's and Igbo's keep hoping for a miracle. See proof below.

Later you people will start asking in 2019 if it was cows that voted buhari, when you all abandoned your PVC.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by NobleRomm(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
there are two things involve ..
it's either they took ukwale weed or they are just making mockery of Nigeria...

that's it

4 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

All I see are drunk students taking up a challenge.

No US soldier will recite the Nigerian National anthem because it might cost them their job in this Trump administration.

Ask what happened to the Secretary Rex Tillerson who came to visit Buhari.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Ikwokrikwo: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
fool
E pain the Yoruba Muslim

4 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Newbeginnings(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
No one knows if they were only trying to mock nigerians
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
cry cry cry

Is not by force to sing someone national anthem

Hypocrite
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
saw this video last year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by wayne4loan: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
:othis is part of the archivement of apc

3 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by eventowanbe: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very good...they like to associate with good thing ??
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by ChristineC: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oh look, a very important NEWS.

6 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by HCpaul(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one from the united state.

I am just like you as I also believe in the possibilities of this great nation. I will live to defend the integrity of her people and with the working wonders of future science, we will change the fate of her citizens and reclaim our promises.

God bless the United State
God bless Africa
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
Most especially, God bless the readers reading this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Flashh: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't think we need those crews, who likes frying on threads.grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Tanmusparties: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by themonk(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
The way they sing it with all their heart. Oh Lawd!
Even Nigerians do not love their own country to put their heart in the national anthem like that. This country has treated us so bad that nobody is patriotic by default.

3 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Charles4075(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Raydos:
Even Nigerian Hausa soldiers don't give a damn about the national anthem,,,, they prefer reciting Quran!
You say what dia

My guy, they're coming for your head.

1 Like

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Raydos:
Lol. There's sense in every nonsense.
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
they look australian. to me
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by ChristineC: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
The Yoruba's and Igbo's keep shouting NO to Buharis reelection but the northerners are ready and waiting with their PVC's while the Yoruba's and Igbo's keep hoping for a miracle. See proof below.

Later you people will start asking in 2019 if it was cows that voted buhari, when you all abandoned your PVC.
they are not shared. If you know, you know tongue
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by naijjaman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
One thing is to sing the national anthem
Another thing is to mean every word in there.
That useless anthem should be scrapped or modified undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:

I will destroy your mouth for here

PVC for what
Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
E pain the Yoruba Muslim
I am neither of them tongue

1 Like

Re: US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) by CSTR1002: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigeria is not a member of NATO, G-7, the five eyes alliance or any alliance that is useful to the united states.

So how and when did US soldiers recite the Nigerian anthem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo / Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.