Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1106 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ERORR404(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: . by HausaOverlord: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Buhahaha, no go hustle
Re: . by ERORR404(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Buhahaha, no go hustle
I'm a student
Re: . by MhizzAJ(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why not channel your energy into something else like going for confidence building classes

All these small small boys on romanceland sef disturbing us with their low self esteem issues
Re: . by ERORR404(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why not channel your energy into something else like going for confidence building classes

All these small small boys on romanceland sef disturbing us with their low self esteem issues
Aww, you sound so pained,no one forced you to comment,take your frustration elsewhere,thank you.
Re: . by Ajoboss(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Y u dey fear?
She one swallow u?
D worst dat can happen is Dat u wee get rejected again and Dats good because its actually preparing u..so Dat on d last day wen jesus reject u too u would already have bin used to it

2 Likes

Re: . by UDUJ(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERORR404:
I really don't know why,as it was the first time of me being turned down by a girl. But now there's this girl in my area off k where i stay and i really like her and want to walk up to her but each time i remember the rejection from the last girl, my ballz just shrink and roll back into my stomach grin
Please help me guys,my confidence is dying cry

Dude you say you're student so I wouldn't bother advising you to go hustle

I used to be where you are now so I understand how worrisome it could get.

Don’t overthink it, just walk up and talk to her. It's that simple.

90% of why it’s hard is because you make it that way. But don’t worry!
With enough effort, you can make drastic changes very quickly. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it will require you to understand that you will need to go through a period which is going to be very uncomfortable for you. You will need to get out of your comfort zone and do things that scare the absolute shit out of you.

You will also need to understand that:
• Girls aren’t magic. They’re people like you and me.
• “Talking to girls” will need to become a part of your everyday life, not just something to do when you’re drunk in a club.
You will always get rejected. A lot. Get used to it.
Some women simply won’t find you attractive, no matter what you do.
There is no “perfect pickup line”.

THE only thing you need to do is try and try and try again.
Keep talking to women, keep escalating, keep crashing and burning. Keep failing and getting rejected. Without a doubt, it is the fastest way you will learn to talk to girls.

Just think about this:
Number 1 reason why most guys don’t know how to talk to girls is because they don’t talk to girls.
Number 2 reason: Don’t get all up in your head with the techniques and the lines and the perfect time and body position.

Ask for something. Ask for directions even if you don’t need them. Ask her for anything and then say “I am just kidding, I just wanted to talk to you”. Ask her what’s her favorite movie. Ask her absolutely anything. It really doesn’t matter what you say. Just get her to talk.
Or just walk over and say “Hi”. In reality, that is everything you need to do to talk to a girl. It has at least a 90% success rate.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by ERORR404(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ajoboss:
Y u dey fear?
She one swallow u?
D worst dat can happen is Dat u wee get rejected again and Dats good because its actually preparing u..so Dat on d last day wen jesus reject u too u would already have bin used to it
grin
Re: . by ERORR404(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

With enough effort, you can make drastic changes very quickly. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it will require you to understand that you will need to go through a period which is going to be very uncomfortable for you. You will need to get out of your comfort zone and do things that scare the absolute shit out of you.

• “Talking to girls” will need to become a part of your everyday life, not just something to do when you’re drunk in a club.

Keep talking to women, keep escalating, keep crashing and burning. Keep failing and getting rejected. Without a doubt, it is the fastest way you will learn to talk to girls.

Just think about this:
Number 1 reason why most guys don’t know how to talk to girls is because they don’t talk to girls.
Number 2 reason: Don’t get all up in your head with the techniques and the lines and the perfect time and body position.

Ask for something. Ask for directions even if you don’t need them. Ask her for anything and then say “I am just kidding, I just wanted to talk to you”. Ask her what’s her favorite movie. Ask her absolutely anything. It really doesn’t matter what you say. Just get her to talk.
Or just walk over and say “Hi”. In reality, that is everything you need to do to talk to a girl. It has at least a 90% success rate.
Bruh you smart

Re: . by Cursedigbo: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wooing a girl is trying your luck. So long you are neat n can speak good English try as many as u can n you should get luck with some. Don’t go searching for love, at least in Nigeria common sense should tell you it is not available.

A good example is when girls demand a guy must atlest be rich enough to a certain extent to cater for this n that. Love as no criteria n no regulation e.g the extremely rich girl in titanic falling in love with Leonardo.
Re: . by Stevyne: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

U wey need advice deh advice anoda person.. Olorun Tobi Loba Oo.. Remember the poor boy that broke your heart?
Re: . by Stevyne: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bro just summon courage and face the task, its either you win or lose.
Re: . by ERORR404(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stevyne:
U wey need advice deh advice anoda person.. Olorun Tobi Loba Oo.. Remember the poor the poor boy that broke your heart?
I knew she was bitter over something,her unecesary comment said it all. I'm not saying I'm an elderly man,but I'm a young man exactly 21 which i believe is the minimum age to be called an adult. Frustrated creature coming here to call me small boy like i said i was old
Re: . by Stevyne: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERORR404:

I knew she was bitter over something,her unecesary comment said it all. I'm not saying I'm an elderly man,but I'm a young man exactly 21 which i believe is the minimum age to be called an adult. Frustrated creature coming here to call me small boy like i said i was old
Dnt mind them bro, just give it a shot..
Re: . by ERORR404(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stevyne:
Dnt mind them bro, just give it a shot..
Thanks man
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

Just think about this:

I'VE NOTICED THE NEW DOG. cheesy
Re: . by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ajoboss:
Y u dey fear?
She one swallow u?
O boy! U harsh!! Chai! U too harsh! grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rejection Must Come. Its What Makes You Stronger
Re: . by UDUJ(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE NOTICED THE NEW DOG. cheesy

Thanks bro cool

1 Share

Re: . by Ogaonos: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2018
ERORR404:
I really don't know why,as it was the first time of me being turned down by a girl. But now there's this girl in my area off k where i stay and i really like her and want to walk up to her but each time i remember the rejection from the last girl, my ballz just shrink and roll back into my stomach grin
Please help me guys,my confidence is dying cry
4get pple who are telling u 2 hustle.we all have problems DT need solutn.dis problem of approaching gal many guys have it.y do u have dis fear of rejectn is becos u didn't have female friends wen u were in secondary sch/jambite.DT d origin of dis problem.hw 2 solve it try 2 approach ladies DT have low attention 4rm guys.start 4rm there.small small go dey improve.because Lionel messi was once an amateur.don't go 4 high attentn chick e Neva reach.if u knw book na adv.but start 4rm d less attentn u b shock DT d babe u eyeing nw by 300l go dey easier if she nt hook due 2 reductm in guy attention.so my brotha I pray u ovacum it in campus because e go dey hard 2 fight am after nysc

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Emmanuel Bassey - Online Fraudster / I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End / Evidence That Our Grandparents And Great Were Hypocrites In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.