Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu (4560 Views)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Kola Ologbondiyan Caught Spreading Fake Judgement About Senator Kashamu / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by seyi360(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Prof. Wole Soyinka's tribute to Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu.

"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint. I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south. I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible. I admire Tinubu because; He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state". He has nurtured many renowned National successors. He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment. He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life spam in 16 years.

The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them. Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites.

Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together. Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation. Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us. God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with.

An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee. If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang. Don't tell me he is overbearing, your "underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe.

Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonizing what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.

He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family land". Is it God that allocated it to them?

You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.

Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo. Please let him be. He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than a your a saintly specie.

Dear Asiwaju, the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice".... Prof Wole Soyinka.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by firo08(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
God's wisdom is different from the wisdom you acquire through knowledge. This man has totally lost control of himself..

3 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by bjayx: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well spoken! Now the people don't want the dullard anymore, can Tinubu understand that Fvck asslickers

5 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Sagamaje(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
To the MOD that banned me 3 times for three month back to back. Thank you o. Bye to büll shīt land

4 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Buharimustgo: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
I know this will make front page.Tribalist MODS

1 Like

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Herdsmen: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Soyinka go soon deny..

We don dey see am tey tey.. Apc like to whine demselves .. for dia zombies..

Source Abeg .. before Soyinka rebuttal go come..

2 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by deji17: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fake news. I support Buhari, Tinubu and APC. But Prof Wole Soyinka will not write this in defense of Tinubu. The masses will be the judge of political office holders. Both the past and the present office holders.

2 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by deomelo: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well said Prof.

Asiwaju is a rare GEM
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by deomelo: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
deji17:
Fake news. I support Buhari, Tinubu and APC. But Prof Wole Soyinka will not write this in defense of Tinubu. The masses will be the judge of political office holders. Both the past and the present office holders.

https://dailytimes.ng/read-prof-wole-soyinkas-tribute-sen-asiwaju-tinubu/

He actually did.

1 Like

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by kings09(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
I agree wit oga prof but it ddnt turn out d wat it was anticipated as far as dis useless buhari govt is concerned

2 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by deji17: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
deomelo:

https://dailytimes.ng/read-prof-wole-soyinnkas-tribute-sen-asiwaju-tinubu/

He actually did.
Hmmmm. Im a bit surprised. I know Prof and Tinubu has a special bond that dates back to their NADECO days and probably before then. But Prof does not come across as someone who will involve himself in this type of adulation of a former or current public servant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by deomelo: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
deji17:
Hmmmm. Im a bit surprised. I know Prof and Tinubu has a special bond that dates back to their NADECO days and probably before then. But Prof does not come across as someone who will involve himself in this type of adulation of a former or current public servant.

Honest people like WS.
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
"Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together. Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation. Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us."
And brought Nigeria to its present sorry state.Whither the salvation Buhari is only using you guys to attain his goal thereafter you'll all feel the heat.Meanwhile https://www.nairaland.com/4133189/dont-over-rate-contribution-2015-victory/
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sagamaje:
To the MOD that banned me 3 times for three month back to back. Thank you o. Bye to büll shīt land
lolssssss.
Wetin u do bros?

1 Like

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by kingchris30(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
He tried but are the masses actually enjoying the party
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
seyi360:
I admire Tinubu because; He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state"..... Prof Wole Soyinka.
very true but that does not erase the fact that he is very corrupt! between this does not feel like Soyinka's English

Are you feeling me?

2 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
If this lula bula of condomere make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonement and slap a captain..

Just dont try me o,
What nonesense, what a fudi toiti
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Sagamaje(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2018
kingkakaone:

lolssssss.
Wetin u do bros?

Cus of Buhari Media Cows o.
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Sagamaje:

Who did you insult my guy ?
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Sagamaje(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
slimfit1:

Who did you insult my guy ?

They are : Cow Yarimo, Cow Sarrki and one popular Cow Mod
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by linuxuser(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tinubu supporters and propaganda is like 5 and 6. Always deceiving themselves. Wole Soyinka denied ever saying what he was quoted as saying - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193974-soyinka-denies-eulogizing-tinubu-says-tribute-concocted.html

2 Likes

Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sagamaje:

They are : Cow Yarimo, Cow Sarrki and one popular Cow Mod

They have agent all over this sites paid once giving your details to them so be careful.
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Ratello: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Professor Soyinka could be predictable at times he can never demonize Tinubu why? Tinubu had been his benefactor for ages, even the contract for the last Lagos at 50 Celebrations in last year printing jobs all over Lagos was given to Professor Wole Soyinka undecided undecided so what is our own Baroka saying?
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sagamaje:

Cus of Buhari Media Cows o.
Lolssss, May be the MOD Na one of them...
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Sagamaje(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=kingkakaone post=66481460]
Lolssss,
May be the MOD Na one of them...[/quot

Fulani herdsmen will surely locate them all
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by ibotic(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
The professor could never ever ever have said that....PMB media house at work... grin
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Ayo5991(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oga professor ,Who pdp And apc Help?
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by tooladapo: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
it was all for nothing. buhari failed. eod
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by Sagamaje(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
slimfit1:

They have agent all over this sites paid once giving your details to them so be careful.

Bro they are all fools
Re: What Prof. Wole Soyinka Said About Senator Bola Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sagamaje:

Bro they are all fools

Careful you might be banned for a year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Holds Town Hall Meeting On Adequate Water Supply-StateRporter News / El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man / Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.