Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport (4560 Views)

Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Atikuorbuhari: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Just today, the Nigerian customs who were placed in the Lagos State airport at Ikeja seized a sum of $8.1 million which is equivalent to ₦3 billion.

Although the owner of the package has not yet been identified as it was to be transported with an international flight out of the country.

According to custom, transporting the money out of the country is not a crime, but when it is above $10,000 it is obligated of them to investigate on it.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/photos-of-3-billion-intercepted-at.html

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Atikuorbuhari: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
See more photos Here>>>>
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Emmannn101(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
The money will soon be swept under the carpet

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by wickedtuna: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hope they wont try to frame anyone?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
The looting going on in this APC government is too much

I hope Nigeria don't go broke soon.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by InfernoNig: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
See money when I dey find. I just need 1billion, my life go just set be that.
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Optional09: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
They will scatter the whole story

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Sirjamo: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
During the locusts years of the calamitous Poverty Development Party, that loot can never be intercepted here; it's when it gets to destination that those ones that have sense would now seize it and put it in their own treasury.

Such seizures has been a regular occurrence since 2015, three ex - governors have been successfully prosecuted and locked away, we have BVN, we have TSA, yet, the mediocre Armnesty international sponsored by the loots of Atiku are telling me that corruption is getting worse under Buhari!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is the last time we are are going to hear of it.
Audio Money

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by NothingDoMe: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sirjamo:
During the locusts years of the calamitous Poverty Development Party, that loot can never be intercepted here; it's when it gets to destination that those ones that have sense would now seize it and put it in their own treasury.

Such seizures has been a regular occurrence since 2015, three ex - governors have been successfully prosecuted and locked away, we have BVN, we have TSA, yet, the mediocre Armnesty international sponsored by the loots of Atiku are telling me that corruption is getting worse under Buhari!!!
So you actually believe that any sane individual will put billions inside dirty carton boxes/envelop wrappings to carry through international airport? Through the scanners? grin

You people should leave me abeg. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Always dancing in the gallery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by clevvermind(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
snake will soon swallow the money
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Sirjamo: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
NothingDoMe:
So you actually believe that any sane individual will put billions inside dirty carton boxes/envelop wrappings to carry through international airport? Through the scanners? grin

Just like the Christian suicide bomber, you people would find a way to rubbish this one too through your illogical conspiracy theories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by TheChameleon: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Emmannn101:

Hopefully my own carpet.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by NothingDoMe: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sirjamo:
Just like the Christian suicide bomber, you people would find a way to rubbish this one too through your illogical conspiracy theories.
Na question I ask my brother. Just thinking aloud.

Meanwhile i watched a video where "Nathaniel" said the police have verified that he had fireworks with him. I don't know why he would be carrying important documents with fireworks. Wasn't he aware he could lose all his documents if the fireworks ignite accidentally? Just thinking aloud again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
shocked

This is the traditional way of moving money. we aren't in the era of barter. Something is fishy with this money, but quite unfortunate we won't hear anything about it again.
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Lush100(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
hmmm.....doing this makes no sense.....so anything can be set up these days for publicity to show someone is working.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by tommy589(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stage managed.
Two drivers were arrested without paper trails. How is it possible to drive close to an aircraft with a cash laden vehicle without security checks?

Nahco just made a press release denouncing their involvement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by SenecaTheYonger: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is that not Tanko? What the hell is Tanko doing with the money?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by defashan: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
NothingDoMe:

This is probably staged to make the government like they are serious about fighting corruption and money laundering.

Who would be silly enough to attempt transporting such a huge amount of money out of the country in such manner without being apprehended.

It’s similar to the millions found in one Ikoyi flat. Till date, we don’t know who owned or kept the money there or lived in the flat.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by LOVEGINO(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
I hope they wont try to frame anyone?
Abeg make dem frame me.
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by GamalNasser: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sirjamo:

So your mind has not told you that the money belongs to either a bank or a Bureau de change...Many banks and BDCs move cash through Nahco local terminal by MM2 , it's the fastest way to get Bulk cash around these days ... Shameless customs , this is how First bank money was intercepted the other time and they returned it quietly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Emmannn101:

I pray they sweep it under my carpet.
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Amstupid(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thats my money shocked

Pls efcc ,,,,, I won use am go buy pack of condoms cool
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by masterflowx(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Meanwhile, a young gokada rider who says he can't do prostitute just got a new car a from someone.
Everything na luck Jo...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by kellight(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
The money will soon turn audio money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by naijadefender: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
So the dollars was wrapped as fragile to deceive authorities
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by cRobo: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Can they give me just 50 million
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by sitokings(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Urgent Job Opening

Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Kingrexyl(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
They will pocket the money, thieves.
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Techcrunchng(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport by Swiftboy(m): 2:36am On Feb 05, 2020
NothingDoMe:

They do this everyone to do eye service. I don't know why they always try to prove a point that they are fighting corruption. They're never transparent about anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:seethe Only Hausa Politician That Can Block Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP / Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.