Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,132 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress (34067 Views)

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Short Chic Cold-shoulder Gown / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Edoziesmart(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Cus of her I will pay a visit to igbinedion university one day.

This girl set wella

Good to bleep hell outta her
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by klarke(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2018
yanabasee:
She's getting fat and ugly....

Gameboy727:
Which kind letter I stand near her so?

stubbornman:
Who be that one wey stand near her wey resemble cigar wey dem use vex march

You can never please people
You get fat they complain, you slim down they whine.
Just be yourself and be happy
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Achillesdam500(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she is not expelled for bad grades like BamBam.
You mean the bambam whose Future is brighter than yours
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by rookiy(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Olamiz:
D oda gal beside her is learning wrk.. How to bcum a successful Olosho in naija
lol..guy u no get joy ohhhh..Lmao ���
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by francesawesome(f): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
So una mean say bcus dis girl dey below 18 if she open make i no blow? And some pple wld blame pple sleeping with 15 yr old girls wen clearly dey wld b begging to blow regina. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. The only thing am against is sleeping with girl dat are under developed. Even if ur 14 and u sharp like regina or even less, i go blow u scatter.
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
francesawesome:
So na who to Bleep they do you so? I pity your life
abeg help me pity am oooo. I don tire to pity am
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
I luv dis gel dieeee. kiss
Regina if you can pm me,I will sponsor yur education to any level.Carry yu go Yankee go do masters sef.
She doesn't need it, give it to the less privileged.
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by ensamy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
That girl Alinco beside Regina looks more like his brother boy Alinco of Papa Ajasco shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by ZorGBUooeh: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chikita66:
She doesn't need it, give it to the less privileged.
I do that evryday..How did you know?Abi are yu her PA?
If she doesn't nid it,me I nid her BADLY embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by ireke(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
sirusX:
She has a career, years of experience and of course the money....so brings the question, why school?

Cz I believe no one would ask her for a degree certificate to cast in a movie or audition for roles

I'm not her fan but what comes to mind when I read your post is diversification. If managed well, going to school can open additional doors for her. If she must choose between the two then going to school may be unwise but if she can juggle the two, please let her do it o.

Segun Odegbami, Adokie Amesimaka, Muda lawal, Rashidi Yekinni, etc. were all great footballers in nigeria. Some of them may not be relevant today if not for education. Some of them may also be alive today if they were able to do other things apart from soccer.

Gbenga Adeboye was a great comedian just like Ali Baba but that is where the comparison ends.

My problem with academic education is that people often jump into it with no plan in mind other than to become a great employee. I'm not exempted.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
lepagawu:
why school again?
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Paulreports(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL HERE?
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by sulakishop(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Same school where Satan graduate...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by DCONE1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Lecturers kpekus
there
I helped you.to correct it
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by DCONE1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she is not expelled for bad grades like Nina.
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Platony(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chaii,....she we soon join bad gang. Igbins of al university, wel, Mk i leave d rest for TM to do d needful..... grin
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by nonye6194: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingsley1000:
This bae bf or course rep for don plot scatter diagram for her viggy

MS Excel event planner �
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by DateMynd44(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
sulakishop:
Same school where Satan graduate...
hahaha you're seriously sick
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by sulakishop(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Same to you dear

DateMynd44:
hahaha you're seriously sick
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by Amobigod(m): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2018
sirusX:
She has a career, years of experience and of course the money....so brings the question, why school?

Cz I believe no one would ask her for a degree certificate to cast in a movie or audition for roles
My Leg grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by DateMynd44(m): 2:47am On Apr 12, 2018
sulakishop:
Same to you dear

see your profile picture you resemble policy. No allow make I catch your for Benin o
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by sulakishop(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Na we be the Oredo pàtàkì

DateMynd44:
see your profile picture you resemble policy. No allow make I catch your for Benin o
Re: Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress by DateMynd44(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
sulakishop:
Na we be the Oredo pàtàkì

I was atOredo last two weeks sha. The place fresh pass this Ugbowo area. I was on a department excursion.
I dey UNIBEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio / Ceec Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.