Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa (1079 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by kingchris30(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was surprise to see how these men line up turn after turn as they will succeed as Delta Governors.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by vikyno(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by vikyno(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
See as Okowa look upon all the money, even Ibori self be like a village Primary School teacher.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by LibertyRep: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Look critically, the man to take over from Okowa may be in that picture too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by yanabasee(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ibori is one man that deltans will never joke with......Even when he looted and had nothing to show for, during his days as a governor....

When I was at Delta state....I publicly declared Ibori as a looter at a poolside and I was sternly warned by my warri pals!!..... I was later told that Ibori has spies all over the state, you don't speak evil about him anyhow!!!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by Eze4tonyTc(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
strong men
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by Blackfire(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Walahi i can spot the next govnor in that picture...

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
greatest looters association of Nigeria. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by kingchris30(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Discount on all our beauty and health products. visit www.bestliving.com.ng Terms and conditions apply
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by kingchris30(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Get 10% discount on all product and health supplements this festive period. visit www.bestliving.com.ng
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by kingchris30(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
If you are interested in this car, pm me. volkswagen jetta 2008 model. newly arrived Clean and cleared. 1.75M
my number on my signature.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by sumu2: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
see back flip..this one pass throw

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Who Is to say, that policeman might just be the next governor.

By now he must have been done wearing uniform.

Chess players.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa by jk200: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Good old days.

Hello nairalanders, am in a tight situation and i will need your help. pls read the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4973434/pls-emergency

(1) (Reply)

Clarifications On Ongoing Dialogue Between Ipob & Ohaneze Ndigbo, / Election Sequence: Saraki Lauds Appeal Court Verdict / Atiku/obi: Why SE Governors Choice Of VP Won't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.