Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This (1077 Views)

Ameachi Shakes His Head And Cries As He Cannot Comprehend What Tinubu Just Said / Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by SanusiGworo: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2018
This is coming from a minister in an administration that have remained nonchalant whilst Fulanis run riot.

Any govt that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible govt – Amaechi

MINISTER of Tran-sportation, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi, has said that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has failed in governing the people.
Amaechi said that under Wike’s watch, killings and massacre of the people persists all over the state on a daily basis.
The minister stated this, weekend, at a rally where he received hundreds of supporters of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, into the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Bera, headquarters of Gokana Local Government Area of the state. According to him, “Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government. “Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day. I met a woman yesterday whose husband was killed in front of her with her son watching. It could have been any of you. I can assure you today that this government of Wike has failed. “When I was your governor, you slept and I kept awake. As governor, I chased away criminals to their holes. I know that the reason they are into crime was because they had no money for them. I knew that for you to stop a man from crime you need to provide an alternative means of livelihood. And to do that, I started building infrastructures. I built schools, hospitals and health centres. A lot of people were employed in each of the schools and health facilities I built.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/any-government-that-watches-its-people-killed-every-day-is-an-irresponsible/

Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by Oyindidi(f): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Sick man
Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by PureMe01: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
my good friend,Amaechi,during d next FEC meeting,pass that exact message to Buhari and trust me,U will be taken seriously atleast at a negligible level tho but as for now,U and ur boss remain collosal failures to the zombies who voted U into power....na for dem wey don get sense sha.d ones wey dem brain still dey on lockdown (foolanis and their slaves,they know themselves),Una dey our prayers.
As for us,we are not disappointed with what we are witnessing presently at all..d tone of experience gave us d insight of what was to come.a wild dog can NEVER be a pet to the normal!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by SalamRushdie: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
At first glance You would think Ameachi was referring to the Buhari govt but if read further you will find out he is referring to the Nyesom Wike Govt ...what an Irony

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by Paperwhite(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Simply means both Buhari,Amaechi,Wike & all Nigerian leaders that have allowed these senseless killings to continue are all irresponsibly useless.
When you point a finger the remaining four are pointing @ you.
Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by Nbote(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Sometimes I jus wonder if dis APC ppl have sense... U are criticising a governor for not providing security within d state even though we know d FG controls d security machinery in states. Taraba, Benue, Zamfara and some other states have become killing fields for "Alien" fulani herdsmen and yet d same FG in charge has done absolutely nothing to as much as show it's on top of d situation.... D real failure here is Amaechi, his fellow gang of saints and their govt led by d embarrassingly clueless President

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by DrGoodman: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Amechi fires a shot at the Feds grin
Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by eagleeye2: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2018
A case of removing flint from your neighbor's eyes while a beam is stuck in yours.
Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by ewigmee: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Amaechi just hit his own leg with his hammer. Playing good opposition against yourself. It's world knowledge that the government you are part of watches as people are killed daily and does nothing.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hypocrisy at its extreme level....
Re: You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This by buhariguy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will be making noise about benue and taraba when cultist and criminals trained by their governor is killing their kindred without they making noise about it.
This is hypocrisy of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Restructuring? / Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep / Police To Charge Dino Melaye For Fake Kidnapping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.