Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Create Your Own Cash Machine... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Create Your Own Cash Machine... (371 Views)

Free Video Reveals How You Can Turn Your Phone Into A Cash Machine / The Untold Secret To Be A Life Breathing Cash Machine / Turn Your Phone And Data To Money Cash Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Own Cash Machine... by Emmandus(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Create Your Own Cash Machine...
Whether you work full time, part-time or you have no job at the moment.

There is a lot you can do today by yourself with your time,skill, talent and the internet.
With the Internet, it’s one big global economy and through globalization you can monetize any of the earlier stated resources.

You can write ebooks, sell courses, share your story or trade your time and skills for money. if you lack skills you can volunteer.

The cup is either half-full or half empty depending on how you view it.

You can wonder what's happening and just pass over opportunities like these or you can choose to take action and create your own freedom today!

I wrote Write To Earn : 13 Ways to help people everywhere convert their writing skills or other skills into a cash generating machine, you can buy it on amazon Kindle WRITE TO EARN: 13 SURE WAYS TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY WRITING ONLINE eBook: Emmanuel Ayeni: Kindle Store (http://a.co/1aVNueK) link in bio
Or Have it sent to your mail by purchasing through a bank transfer to ;
Guaranty Trust Bank
amount : N3,000
Send Name, Email and payment details to +2347033875827 to receive your ebook copy after payment

Enquiries +2347033875827 � ����������
Follow @emmanuelayeni_inspires

Re: Create Your Own Cash Machine... by Emmandus(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to Week 28 of 52...

Use Gratitude.

We are really past the middle of the year, It is in good place to be grateful to God for the precious gift of life.

While you might have read many posts on crushing your goals and working hard on your unrealised goals, I aim to stress our need for more gratitude.

I have gone through a couple of exercises but none has been of greater blessing to me and people around me than constant Gratitude and appreciation to God for all things.

We all can use more gratitude today and always.

Gratitude is the channel through which all great things flow towards us.

Gratitude is a river flowing with much goodness, through the past, present into the future.

Gratitude is God's life line reserved but always open for intimate interactions.

Gratitude propels, recalibrates and recenters.

Everything in the Universe stands in harmony with the law of gratitude .

The Attitude of Gratitude will take you to greater altitudes.

Stay grateful.

Keep Rising to Greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#Gratitude

(1) (Reply)

Diageo, Booking.com & Niteo Recruiting / Jola Industries Recruitment 2018 (11 Vacant Positions) / Heavy Equipment Opetator; Let's meet here and share ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.