Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

New Scamming Method. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scamming Method. (725 Views)

Beware Of This New Scamming Method It May Save You Pains / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scamming Method. by Kenog4real(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Getting scammed is something anyone can fall victim of but one should just thank his/her star one has not in any way being a victim. My mum (almost 70) told me her experience last month. Not that she hasn't received calls like that sometimes in my presence and we all gonna just waste the caller's time, but this time around she wasn't just sure of how it all happened. She was home and someone called her telling her he's her brother. As the caller was still trying to talk all their shit, she called a name and the caller said yes.
Caller.. I want to send you money.
Mum.... I have account number I can send it to you.
Caller.... No, I want to make use of POS.

At this point, she said she called my big bro and because that my bro too doesn't calm down, he went straight to POS.
On getting to the POS, the caller ask my brother to give the POS guy the phone. After few seconds, the guy already transferred 50k naira to the caller unknown to my bro.
The caller requested for another transfer of 50k to him again when the POS guy said, let me collect the first transaction from my brother. At this point, my brother was dumbfounded because he realized he has just been Scammed and he had to pay POS guy from his own pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Scamming Method. by SportsHD: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
I can't fall for GREED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Scamming Method. by Dollarremix(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dat your brother never dey street before?

1 Like

Re: New Scamming Method. by lascos912(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala that your bro to stupid

1 Like

Re: New Scamming Method. by chatinent: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Which one be I want to send you money, I have a bank account bayi?

Who falls for such greedy act?

1 Like

Re: New Scamming Method. by yuping(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided why go to a POS when you don't know the caller, anyway shaa I will never protect a scammer in anyway I hope he get caught.

1 Like

Re: New Scamming Method. by OkijaYahoozee: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
mugun
Re: New Scamming Method. by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
This happened to a guy in my area. he's still in police cell now
Re: New Scamming Method. by Boogyman557: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

Which kind WAHALA b dis na

If na Me

I go meet AGWO TURU EMBE 4 em MATTER

I SWEAR DOWN

E no go take 3sc for d useless MANCHI LOCATION to SHOW

I go JAZZ in d MANCHI AMA

BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR and every AMA go TWAMER

I go make sure sey I BLAST d MANCHI left and right leg wit my old KALA

I no go STOP der oooo

I go BLAST em BLOKOS join

BLAST EM left YANSH join

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

WTF MAN
Re: New Scamming Method. by Gee64: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Our young men have turned thieves while the girls have turned olosho.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abuja Okada Riders Set Houses On Fire Over Colleagues’ Death / See What Yahoo Boys Are Doing With Ladies Pant To Make Money, Ladies You Better / [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.