Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex (2963 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by akinzgist(m): 1:29am On Apr 06, 2018
Guys can be very very funny most times especially when Konji mode is activated
Take it or leave it, Sex with condom is not as sweet when compared with Flesh to Flesh but at least it puts us clear off many sexually transmitted diseases.
However, sometimes, guys are not interested in using Condom and the excuses they give for not wanting to use the Condom will make you laugh out your eyes.
Below are some of the excuses guys give to their partner below:-
1. No Condom Size For My Thing
When they start telling you their machinery is too big and they can’t find their condom size.
Alaye will you keep shut Bloody liar.
1. Let Me Just Put This Tip
When they start telling you they just want to put the tip and not the whole machine.
How is that even possible? Baby, I don’t want to use condom, let me just put the tip.. I promise I won’t put everything inside
Because they gave birth to me yesterday abi?
1. They Started Telling You How Unreliable Condoms Are
They starts giving you lecture on how condoms normally break during the Match.
Since it breaks always, so why use it then? Let’s do it like that jare!
1. They Tell You Not To Worry Because They Won’t Cum Inside
They tell you that their pull out game is bengdendendeng so you don’t have to worry about anything.
They promise to pull out when they are about to cum, so you don’t have to be afraid because they are not using the Condom.
5. They Tell You Condom Won’t Make The Thing Sweet
Guys can be very funny, they tell you how flesh to flesh sex can be sweeter than using condom.
Alaye we know but still use it
1. When They Say The Condoms They See Around Don’t Feel Nice
That’s now your business o.
If you can’t get the good one in Ibadan, you can trek to Osogbo or go to Lagos to get a better one. I will be here waiting for you
1. When They Start Saying They Will Be Done Before Any STD Attacks
Some guys are desperate. They promise to cum fast before the STD virus attacks
How is that even possible? Bros, I bow for you ooo. Konji issa bastard
1. They Start Vexing When A Babe Thinks Like They Have STD
Guys be like, So you think I have disease abi? Can’t you see how fresh I am?
And then the babe be like.. Bros, HIV no dey show for face. Go and get a condom else no Sex
The End!!!
Say NO to Unprotected Sex, HIV/AIDS is Real.
view more post below
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/05/see-what-guys-say-when-they-dont-want-to-use-condoms-during-sex/
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by phintohlar(f): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Na una way
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by Gabbygunz(m): 4:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Konji na bastard..na dat time u go see guys dy lie pass lie mohammd..
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Sex with cd aint sex .
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by doyinisaac(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
Sex with cd aint sex .
Not until virus starts knocking tongue

Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
Not until virus starts knocking tongue
virus go knack me if i abstain Virus is over hyped lots of pple do raw. Nothin catch dem
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by doyinisaac(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
virus go knack me if i abstain Virus is over hyped lots of pple do raw. Nothin catch dem
Virus be looking at you like...

Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by eaddyboy: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2018
How STDs and Infections look at you when bleeping without protection

1 Like

Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by MRAKBEE(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
This Lacassera guy really helped Arsenal fans with cheap victory ✌ that will not last long.. Same way that sugary drink called LACASERA gives you quick energy⚡ and next minute you are weak again.
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Let me put only the Tip part cracked my Ribs.. Na so u go talk at first.. bt eventually the whole go late eSlide inside..
Re: See What Guys Say When They Don’t Want To Use Condoms During Sex by jericco1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
if you're faithful to one partner and your withdrawal skill is topnotch, then you're good to go otherwise, use CONDOM.

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Replies Adesua Etomi Over Invitation To Bbnaija / African American Greek Homosexual Society Pays Ugandans To Upsurp Museveni 2020 / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.