Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador (2968 Views)

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by TheOlusanjo(m): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Controversial reality TV Star, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha has bagged a mouthwatering deal with Ciroc Ultra-Premium Vodka. The former Big Brother Naija's manager, Tee Billz made the announcement on Twitter at midnight before Tacha unveiled herself as the new face of Ciroc Vodka in the most dramatic way possible.

In the unveiling video, the moment Biggie disqualified Tacha from the Big Brother Naija house after her fight with Mercy was a prelude that saw her get out of bed to wrap herself in a 'Getfit' waist trainer and got a special delivery from Ciroc - A customized box of three bottles of Ciroc with her name printed on it. She simply captioned the video 'TACHA X CIROC CIROC WAY�' , no long story, the video speaks for itself. See more photos below:

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/tacha-shades-big-brother-naija-organisers-for-disqualifying-her-as-she-becomes-ciroc-ambassador-video/

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Fadomero(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2019
This is what puna can do I hail thee with the power of vj
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by gozzy121(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2019
nice one tacha aka bolanle pepper dem

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Birdeyeview: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2019
she keeps on growing into greater height

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Glory2glory54: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Must she shade
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Stop spreading fake news.

She only received a customised gift pack of CIROC bottles.

She never said she was a brand ambassador. It's her illiterate fans that are claiming AUDIO endorsement.

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:
Stop spreading fake news.

She only received a customised gift pack of CIROC bottles.

She never said she was a brand ambassador. It's her illiterate fans that are claiming AUDIO endorsement.

The ciroc is not audio. Tbillz tagged them unlike audio moet

Badbelle, let ciroc talk first. They did not send you to be their mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Badbelle, let ciroc talk first. They did not send you to be their mouthpiece.

It's not posted on their verified Instagram page na.

AUDIO things cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

It's not posted on their verified Instagram page na.

AUDIO things cool

The day is still early. Let ciroc talk first.

It is not audio because those things are ciroc owned. Customized or not unlike audio moet who didn't even get a customized bottle. With audio pen and paper and lawyer confirming audio lie of 4 million per month.

So nor be audio. Ciroc we move
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Bossontop(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Lemme jus leave dis tin here......i go come carry am later

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The day is still early. Let ciroc talk first.

It is not audio because those things are ciroc owned. Customized or not unlike audio moet who didn't even get a customized bottle. With audio pen and paper and lawyer confirming audio lie of 4 million per month.

So nor be audio. Ciroc we move

Don't be fooled by gift pack of customised bottles.

You too can write your name like the sample below. cool

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

Ciroc we move when you are done verifying if it is audio let me know.

But for now ciroc we move.

Tachaxciroc

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Nickisindigo(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

baba leave them they are all blind followers

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Nickisindigo(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2019
wizkid is the only Ciroc ambassador that I know

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by ikennamadu1(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Audio endorsement.... She fit be ciroc ambassador... Company weh pdiddy wizkid and dj Khalid be ambassador....

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Prymestrr(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ciroc we move when you are done verifying if it is audio let me know.

But for now ciroc we move.

Tachaxciroc
for an Aquarius, you sound dull angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

for an Aquarius, you sound dull angry angry angry
That is a compliment coming from a dunderhead like you. cheesy
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Prymestrr(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is a compliment coming from a dunderhead like you. cheesy
that wasn't a compliment you dunce...it was a reprimand grin grin BTW you wouldn't know a dunderhead if she was staring back @you in the mirror cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

that wasn't a compliment you dunce...it was a reprimand grin grin BTW you wouldn't know a dunderhead if she was staring back @you in the mirror cry cry

I never said it was a compliment.

You are just dumb to comprehend my post. A dunderhead cannot know anything knowledgeable including intelligence. So you calling me dull is actually a compliment since you are infact a dunderhead who lacks comprehension. So you can't tell the difference between intelligence and dullness

Go back and conprehend what I meant before jumping on my mentions.
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

So what is the update.

Is there a deal or not grin
Has ciroc confirmed it yes or no. tongue
Is it a paid partnership or audio which one grin
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Prymestrr(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I never said it was a compliment.

You are just dumb to comprehend my post. A dunderhead cannot know anything knowledgeable including intelligence. So you calling me dull is actually a compliment since you are infact a dunderhead who lacks comprehension. So you can't tell the difference between intelligence and dullness

Go back and conprehend what I meant before jumping on my mentions.
...and here she is typing a comprehension all in a bid to appear smart but alas, you're still dull. Never think, say or type the word intelligence again as it bears a sharp contrast to your person. Dunderhead stop embarrassing yourself all over the space embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

So what is the update.

Is there a deal or not grin
Has ciroc confirmed it yes or no. tongue
Is it a paid partnership or audio which one grin

Her Manager, TBeans is still confused. He has edited his posts like 4 times already, tagging different @CIROC Instagram a/cs yet they just ignored him. He's busy chasing shadows.

Tacha has edited her post to paid partnership Advert. All na wash!! tongue

AUDIO things. They're just deceiving her illiterate & gullible fans grin

Like I told already, you too can inscribe your name or any write-up on their bottles. See below cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

...and here she is typing a comprehension all in a bid to appear smart but alas, you're still dull. Never think, say or type the word intelligence again as it bears a sharp contrast to your person. Dunderhead stop embarrassing yourself all over the space embarassed embarassed embarassed
What is the meaning of comprehension?

Seriously you are fantastically dull and stupid at the same time.
Why should I be embarrased when I have nothing to be ashamed of.
Define contrast too and relate the meaning to your post.
Irredemable dunderhead.
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

Her Manager, TBeans is still confused. He has edited his posts like 4 times already, tagging different @CIROC Instagram a/cs yet they just ignored him. He's busy chasing shadows.

Tacha has edited her post to paid partnership Advert. All na wash!! tongue

AUDIO things. They're just deceiving her illiterate & gullible fans grin

Like I told already, you too can inscribe your name or any write-up on their bottles. See below cool
With paid partnership is she still identified with ciroc or not. Did ciroc deny it?
Is it audio or not Tacha never said she was endorsed so how is she lying.

Does she have a deal with ciroc or not grin
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

With paid partnership is she still identified with ciroc or not. Did ciroc deny it?
Is it audio or not Tacha never said she was endorsed so how is she lying.

Does she have a deal with ciroc or not grin

Why is it not on their page?

Your answer should be able to solve this AUDIO. They've refused to recognise the fake deal.

Tacha that arranged fake FaceTime call with Twitter CEO. She's just chasing shadows & you her fans are the ones putting her under pressure.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

Why is it not on their page?

Your answer should be able to solve this AUDIO.

And you have not answered the question grin
Is it a deal or not. Has ciroc denied it?

How is it audio when she did not claim to be endorsed.

Badbelle nor good
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

And you have not answered the question grin
Is it a deal or not. Has ciroc denied it?

How is it audio when she did not claim to be endorsed.

Badbelle nor good

It's allowed to type any name on their bottle na. Even you can do it.

They have no time to recognise anyone who does that. All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

It's allowed to type any name on their bottle na. Even you can do it.

They have no time to recognise anyone who does that. All na wash.

So what is paid partnership
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

So what is paid partnership

You guys should stop putting Tacha under unnecessary pressure. Her fans will lead her to her downfall.

AUDIO visit to Governor Wike.
AUDIO FaceTime with Jack
AUDIO paid partnership

Her manager is just begging up & down to associate with brands. That's why CIROC ignored TBeans post. It's obvious TBeans is the one begging for relevance to package Tacha.

Anyway, I can't help you out cuz you're already a gullible fan. Ok, bye!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
rockcitie:

You guys should stop putting Tacha under unnecessary pressure. Her fans will lead her to her downfall.

AUDIO visit to Governor Wike.
AUDIO FaceTime with Jack
AUDIO paid partnership

Her manager is just begging up & down to associate with brands. That's why CIROC ignored TBeans post. It's obvious TBeans is the one begging for relevance to package Tacha.

Take a look at this before shouting audio

Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rockcite kpele cry

It's ciroc way now
Re: Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador by rockcitie: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Take a look at this before shouting audio

Where are the contract papers na? Where is the partnership deal? AUDIO everywhere. She's only posting this picture cuz pple are mocking her that it's fake as usual.

TBeans is busy begging coys to allow him chase clout with their brands in order to package Tacha & they still don't recognise him. He has been editing his post since yday tagging different CIROC a/cs. Is that one not foolishness?

Go & see how other pple sign endorsements. No be this fake AUDIO levels.

Meanwhile, for your info, Wizkid is a recognised Brand Ambassador of CIROC. He was announced by PDiddy when they newly signed him.

Y'all should stop fooling yourselves.
cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Twerks In Fashion Store / Ifeanyi Adeleke: Wizkid Is An Insensitive Hypocrite – Daniel Regha / What Is The Ex President (obj) Doing In This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.