Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book (18447 Views)

Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / How Nigerian Government Repaired £2.8m Ship With £18m – Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Cyrilpac(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Joseph mbu, corruption free family
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by jospepper(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Refitting a $2m ship for $18m is a small thing oga Mbu, now $28b, $44m etc
And even a whole ship disappears without a trace! corruption has upgraded.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bid4rich(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Which administration no corrupt for Nigeria! Na hereditary things and it still continue....even in Buhari regime.

The only thing that pain me pass be say one is more legalized than the other. God help us

1 Like

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by rahman25: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2018
I just wonder the kind of person you are. Your hatred for moslems is of high grade. I would advise you bro, instead of channeling your emotion negatively towards those that does not know of your existence, Kindly channel it positively towards things that will be of benefits to mankind. May Allah assist you.

If you like quote me. That is your own wahala
cyberdurable:
Hope you all have seen the ineptitudes and stupidity of this current Administration, Yoruba Moszlems thank you for this Cursed Gift given unto Us...Amadioha will for you all

5 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by ndubueze92(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Africa is cursed with bad leaders.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by drey076(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2018
these people have stolen the future of Nigeria
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by monex(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
thesolutions:
Jonathan or Buhari
Obasanjo lol

it is actually in 1993 (Babangida)
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Beedude(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
Hope you all have seen the ineptitudes and stupidity of this current Administration, Yoruba Moszlems thank you for this Cursed Gift given unto Us...Amadioha will for you all
Calm Down, Be Focused And Read All Over Again. Peace

2 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by kolaaderin: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
thesolutions:
Jonathan or Buhari
Read through sir. Of course stealing is not corruption idiot called GEJ

3 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
Hope you all have seen the ineptitudes and stupidity of this current Administration, Yoruba Moszlems thank you for this Cursed Gift given unto Us...Amadioha will for you all[/b]

Ibo jew, how wailing job?

6 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by monex(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
kolaaderin:
not GEJ baba
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
oga... It was the former administration that fixed for that ridiculous amount not this one.

3 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by RealGucci: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2018
God i must make millions.
mofe ma ka billions
baba tete dami loun
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by ba7man(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:

4 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by kolaaderin: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:

Illiterate , read the article before commenting. All fingers is pointing to that reckless party called PDP and the idiot in commander stealing is not corruption GEJ

5 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Praktikals(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
The writer died in 2012, fool

4 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by calberian: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
peroschinda:
So he wasn't bold enough to state the government

Alh. M. Ribadu
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Okeji(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
Mumu d ipobian pig who has no sense of reasoning. Do u go schl at all? Go back n read d article. Was 2012 this administration? This corrupt bigoted n tribalistic Igbos won't stop to amaze me

6 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Exmay(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
For all the Lazy writers before me who refuses to carry out a simple task of knowing when the man was in power, he was in power between January to November 1993.
Chai corruption done tey for body.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Bundaweber: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
Fantastically corrupt country.

Weather you support corruption or condemn it, the brunt is here for Nigerians to bear until we say no to it with one voice.

yez o! let's make a difference.
join us on whatsapp so we can proffer a solution to make the kneeling giant that is Nigeria rise up.

https:///DW1jKWbkpgTBf88vnMleYA

1 Like

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by iamjavadem(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Mumu did u even read the article, he died in 2012, how can it be APC? Ode.
cyberdurable:

4 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Thank you Elder Mbu.

Nigerians have never looked deeply into the Tinapa scam. It is a non viable project. Shiny and useless, but people refuse to see beyond the glitter.

To think that Donald Duke is running for president.

Nigera is in wahala. Deep wahala.

2 Likes

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Ebukamath(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
lets go to war
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by godofuck231: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Ogunleti01:

http://punchng.com/fg-repaired-2-8m-ship-with-18m-late-mbus-book/

That's the idea of refitting a war ship, the old tech is removed and refitted with up to date technology, the fire controls radar systems engine and propulsion system, even up to guns and missiles are modified to fit into a class right now our navy is green, more like 2nd class upper, while America, britain,france and Russia are blue, more like first class
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2018
hardywaltz:
They will soon call the late man an APC agent

No be APC man dey use millions cut grass?

If APC na de best option omo we don enta one chance!
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Coldfeets: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2018
But stealing is not corruption...
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by maisauki: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Don't say that it happened during my tenure

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by thesolutions(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2018
kolaaderin:
He never mentioned Jonathan. He only mentioned the navy.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by doncheadle: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Black people are beyond redemption. White power!
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Elliot2(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
This is one reason why I tend to agree with former president Jonathan that stealing is not corruption;this is true because Nigerians(politicians)have made the word corruption so light that it means nothing anymore,so the best thing is to call stuffs like this act of stealing and not corruption so that we can be enraged. Me think we should label stealing of this kind along the category of terrorism,murder and co.,especially by public office holders.

1 Like

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Anijay1212(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Obara Jesus. That's even small.
The budget for second Niger bridge costs 3 times the budget for the longest bridge in china. grin grin grin
These things don't move me anymore. I just want to be happy.
Nigeria is beyond redemption. Corruption is now in our DNA. Don't say that our youths will rule Nigeria well, nah. As you see these people steal our money, when I get in that position, I'll steal more.
Ina amu amu? grin
This is the gospel truth my brother, politicians o, civil servants o, business people o, jobless people o, everyone is always looking for a way to stab the other in the back.
Corruption in Nigeria is a national religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Edge1(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Campaign after election grin

Be reasonable for once in your lifetime. The ex Minister died in 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ / Gunmen Attack Collation Centre, INEC Office In Bauchi / President Dumps National Conference Report –source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.