Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book (18448 Views)

Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / How Nigerian Government Repaired £2.8m Ship With £18m – Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2018
This is interesting.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Edge1:

Be reasonable for once in your lifetime. The ex Minister died in 2012
Are U mad? Thunder kill U there. A man died 2012 n his book on ship corruption was released now, isn't that campaign after election? Ur father for house not reasonable. Never U quote me without objectives, idiot!
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2018
hardywaltz:
They will soon call the late man an APC agent

I know, Jonathan on your mind but it's definitely not even Yaradua.

The autobiography failed to give us the timeline, therefore, it's null and void.

All the politicians looting this country, past and present shall know no peace from generation to generation.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by BafanaBafana: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Chai!!
See so the man resisted the temptation of chopping a whooping 3 million dollars.

May God give us the grace to resist such temptations.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by smartolala(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Late Adedibu told us that Nuhu ribadu's father was theif was a theif in first republic ...continue to rip pa mbu
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Flagship of what? This article is full of crap.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by eedriyz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
cyberdurable:
Hope you all have seen the ineptitudes and stupidity of this current Administration, Yoruba Moszlems thank you for this Cursed Gift given unto Us...Amadioha will fire you all

Modified...I still blame Buhari tongue

Your mumu is still doing press up
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by baslone: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I know, Jonathan on your mind but it's definitely not even Yaradua.

The autobiography failed to give us the timeline, therefore, it's null and void.

All the politicians looting this country, past and present shall know no peace from generation to generation.

the then Minister of Defence, Alhaji Muhammad Ribadu, approved £6.5m for the flagship,

Muhammed Ribadu was minister of defence at Nigeria's Independence, and he died before the 1966 coup.

What type of stale stories are these sef? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Codes151(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fool.. U couldn't talk or stand up for Nigerians against fraud.. N

Now u dead, we should read ur shit

Oga, take ur book to ur grave. Tired of these cowards
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Edge1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

Are U mad? Thunder kill U there. A man died 2012 n his book on ship corruption was released now, isn't that campaign after election? Ur father for house not reasonable. Never U quote me without objectives, idiot!

See how pained you are. grin

The Sillmarillion and The Canterbury Tales were published decades after the author's death and they became their remarkable achievements.
Read and research noway, you'll rather glue your empty brains and eyes watching BBN and replying arrogantly and ignorantly to my post on NL. grin

Again I repeat, be reasonable for once in your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by farem: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Campaign after election grin

You can NEVER understand Anything!
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
farem:

You can NEVER understand Anything!
Ur parents at home will NEVER understand anything.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Edge1:

See how pained you are. grin

The Sillmarillion and The Canterbury Tales were published decades after the author's death and they became their remarkable achievements.
Read and research noway, you'll rather glue your empty brains and eyes watching BBN and replying arrogantly and ignorantly to my post on NL. grin

Again I repeat, be reasonable for once in your lifetime.
Ur father is the one wit empty brains at home watching BBN n ignorantly poking thru other peoples comments. In real life, watch ur back wen you poke into other peoples affairs.
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by Edge1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

Ur father is the one wit empty brains at home watching BBN n ignorantly poking thru other peoples comments. In real life, watch ur back wen you poke into other peoples affairs.

Empty brains, thought you'll come up with something more intellectual.

Thread closed. Argue with your empty brained ancestors and generations.

Oponu
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by farem: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

Ur parents at home will NEVER understand anything.

This just confirms that you are an 'old' fool. Childlike in age and childish in reasoning
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
farem:

This just confirms that you are an 'old' fool. Childlike in age and childish in reasoning
Ur mother at home is an old fool wit childish reasoning. All this untrained idiots...
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Edge1:

Empty brains, thought you'll come up with something more intellectual.

Thread closed. Argue with your empty brained ancestors and generations.

Oponu
Iya e ni oponu. I know you r untrained fellow but you'll be taught outside. Wrote trash n telling me about achievement. In corrupt act Iranu
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2018
farem:

Ur father at home is the old fool who has raised U in the most uncultured manner that ends in doom!
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by farem: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
bjayx:

Ur father at home is the old fool who has raised U in the most uncultured manner that ends in doom!

The thing pain u,soooote u dey cry sad
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by bjayx: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
farem:

The thing pain u,soooote u dey cry sad
Na Ur mama for house dey cry
Re: FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book by pascalbenz: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ebukamath:
lets go to war
...here z mah number 080990088008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja / President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.