Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (16630 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / Unilorin Student Accuses One Adeboye Balogun (plato) Of Sexual Assault / Sex For Grades: Lady Accuses UNILORIN Lecturers Of Having Sex With Hundreds Of G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Adebowale89(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2018
if you're accusing uniport and not talking generally about other public universities, you're an hypocrites

I know of two old lecturers (age of 75, 73) in a department, that switch lady for banging. when the other one is done banging, they change ladies for banging recycling

I have coincidentally saw fresh big ass in the hand of one them early in the morning 8am when I went to signed course form
then

some ladies too are sultry in nature, their dresses to seduce lecturer can be so annoying. I know of one that stripped herself naked by herself in the office of her lecturer just to gain his attention

before I can respect a graduate lady with 2.1 I will first listen to how sound she is academically. you will just see a lady that doesn't worth having third class, coming out with 2.1.

those men know they ain't going to heaven

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by livinbygrace: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2018
They can only do that to most of these slay queens and unserious students.Fact is that most of these girls in tertiary institution are going to school for hype and virtually have nothing up there.Notice that many of them after sleeping around to get grades ends up as Fashion designer,hairdressers or caterer because they cant defend their certificates except the well connected ones among them.That is the trend now.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by dominique(f): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Luukasz:
This type of students are lazy, unserious and academically they know nothing.
The only thing they do best is to party around & Bleep with lecturers to get the grades.
I could remember back in my school days one Edo babe bleeped her way up from pass in year one till she graduated with a strong 2.1 in year 4.
Judging by the way she bleeped every lecturer then, her pussy must be rotten by now

Interesting, so all her lecturers were male?
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Mires: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2018
I stand to be corrected. Though there are a few indecent male lecturers in our universities in particular given that I don't want to discuss about other tertiary institutions in Nigeria where "anything" goes, the gospel truth is that hardly will a lecturer fail any female student who knows why she's in sch in terms of answering her questions objectively.

As someone who has being in the system for years, I can authoritatively state that some girls especially those who are always ready to do anything to passed are the ones that do seek the attention of the vulnerable male lecturers. Come to think of it, what do they expect to be awarded where such indecent lecturers opt to concede to their deals? To be awarded A and drag the lecturers reputation to mud when obviously such result will be an outlier when the student semester results are examined. My kin advise to lecturers is if you must play along, the grade shouldn't exceed Denmark, "grin".

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Luukasz(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
dominique:

Interesting, so all her lecturers were male?
Like 80% of em & she had a way of manoveuring the male lecturers into talking the females to give her good grades.
Which they usually do & apart from just fucking around.. chick was a spend thrift.
There's is no lecturer back then who doesn't drink coke and snacks, if the chick is in the lecture room
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Gerrard59(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Why are people saying it's not true? I've got persons in Uniport who corroborate what this girl said. In fact, one was in the English and Literary Studies department and she was asked out by several lecturers. A lot! She was able to dodge them by aligning with a senior female lecturer who sided with her should anything go amiss.
And she graduated with a very strong 2.1. Probably if they were meritocratic throughout, she'd have finish with a first class. Not everyone was as lucky as she was. Some just had to give in. And not every female is indolent

The practice of sleeping with young ladies and still scoring them E also happened in mine, and in a general course. When my set were about to do offer the course, we learnt that he died in a hotel room. Apparently, some girls must have killed him. Which was a good riddance to the worst of rubbish.

Additionally, we've cases of lecturers doing same everywhere. They will come to class, preach the gospel, lecture and still do their love making behind the scenes. Even those you don't expect to do it. And most are married men. One even failed a girl because she refused to accede to his sexual demands. And this was in a general course. In the following semester, she had to change her mind and accede to his demands and she passed! Surprisingly, this one is a senior pastor in a very popular pentecostal church.

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
comshots:
Her dress warrant sexual harassment.
true
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by JuicyStar: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2018
From what I can deduce, it's the fact that they pay for the hotel themselves and after everything get an E that the matter here. I'm sure if they were given an A or B, we won't hear all these. Sexual harassment at work and in schools exist but sometimes, it's the ladies that go to the bosses and lecturers to offer them sex.

Sexual assault should be pursued in court so that people should be punished and where the claim is unfounded, the lady should be dealt with legally.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2018
You're lying bruh, or that happened a long time ago. I graduated from said department three years ago and never experienced any such thing throughout my stay. I also graduated with a "very strong 2'1", whatever that means undecided

Gerrard59:
Why are people saying it's not true? I've got persons in Uniport who corroborate what this girl said. In fact, one was in the English and Literary Studies department and she was asked out by several lecturers. A lot! She was able to dodge them by aligning with a senior female lecturer who sided with her should anything go amiss.
And she graduated with a very strong 2.1. Probably if they were meritocratic throughout, she'd have finish with a first class. Not everyone was as lucky as she was. Some just had to give in. And not every female is indolent

The practice of sleeping with young ladies and still scoring them E also happened in mine, and in a general course. When my set were about to do offer the course, we learnt that he died in a hotel room. Apparently, some girls must have killed him. Which was a good riddance to the worst of rubbish.

Additionally, we've cases of lecturers doing same everywhere. They will come to class, preach the gospel, lecture and still do their love making behind the scenes. Even those you don't expect to do it. And most are married men. One even failed a girl because she refused to accede to his sexual demands. And this was in a general course. In the following semester, she had to change her mind and accede to his demands and she passed! Surprisingly, this one is a senior pastor in a very popular pentecostal church.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by madenigga(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Omen to be lecturer just dae hungry me grin
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

stop disgracing yourself.

lecturers don't go and beg female students for romp, it is the lazy female students that don't want to read that go and beg them to have sex with them so that they can pass. most babes in uni these days are empty barrels who have no intention of using their certs for useful stuff.

read and stop saying trash on twitter

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Sagay212: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Any lady who is intelligent, hard-working and ready to study to pass exams cannot be intimidated by any lecturer. If such lady is sexually harassed and failed by the lecturer, all she needs to do is take up the issue by reporting the issue to the authorities. Her script will be called for and if the lecturer cannot provide It, she will be made to write same exam again and given time to prepare for it. The lecturer and other lecturers will be made to grade the exam together and that way if the lady is indeed intelligent, she will pass. Even if she doesn't get all the 5points, she could get 4 or 3. As long as she doesn't carry it over. Any nonsense girl that sleeps with a lecturer to pass is nothing but a hopeless olodo. Even if you nor too sabi book, if you read small for exam, at all at all you go sha pass. But when you are a confirmed unserious olodo and you want an A, which magic you wan use get am if not to sacrifice your towtow

2 Likes

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by blues343(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
peroschinda:
So she effed her lecturer for an E
Guy carry ur yeye game go play and win alone an. Wia d Mods
They no dey ban dis kind one
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
sinaj:
Hope she will be able to proove it if they call her to
panel.

Lemme coman go
Lol... Although sexual harrassment is terrible but many of them (females in Uniport) prefer to flex and expect a very good result without working hard for it... Although there are other females that read well and scale through ...

Hey Love... kiss
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Although sexual harrassment is terrible but many of them (females in Uniport) prefer to flex and expect a very good result without working hard for it... Although there are other females that read well and scale through ...

Hey Love... kiss
Good a.m dear
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by SmellingAnus(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
sinaj:
Good a.m dear
same here dear... What happened... Why haven't I heard from you since... grin
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
same here dear... What happened... Why haven't I heard from you since... grin
lol

Norin.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by DrHighchief(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Z
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by trilobite: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
There are both victims and perpetrators on both side.

Lecturers: victims here are those being seduced by their students. Also, Some girls even use their Randy clients to threaten the honest ones.

Students: victims here are the good honest women who end up being threatened by dogs. These are the ones I pity.

However, in my opinion the unserious outnumber the serious. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Gerrard59(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
skarlett:
You're lying bruh, or that happened a long time ago. I graduated from said department three years ago and never experienced any such thing throughout my stay. I also graduated with a "very strong 2'1", whatever that means undecided

Madam,

This girl graduated last year and narrated everything to me. I know her more than you do (which is expected), and she graduated with a strong 2.1 and is currently serving. Or you expected me to mention her name on a public forum? undecided

TheUpsetGirl:

stop disgracing yourself.

lecturers don't go and beg female students for romp, it is the lazy female students that don't want to read that go and beg them to have sex with them so that they can pass. most babes in uni these days are empty barrels who have no intention of using their certs for useful stuff.

read and stop saying trash on twitter

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

So a girl who is failed unfairly and gets called by the lecturer to his office for sexual romance is what?

You had a poor education to claim I said lazy female students meet lecturers. That happens, but I'm not disputing what this girl especially considering the school.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

Madam,

This girl graduated last year and narrated everything to me. I know her more than you do (which is expected), and she graduated with a strong 2.1 and is currently serving. Or you expected me to mention her name on a public forum? undecided

Humor me sir and tell me the names of the lecturers that were molesting her for grades in a department that is run by a woman who frowns on sexual harassment. A department where all the classes and lecturers offices are in one building, where there's an open door policy. I really have to meet this rare species of a female that had most the lecturers I knew and was friendly with, harassing her. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it because your story is unbelievable and your babe seems to have delusions of grandeur.

On a side note, you just keep throwing this strong 2'1 upandan like its the recipe for success. I graduated with a strong 2'1, the best graduating students in my set were girls and they graduated with "strong 2'1s" and none of us were molested for our grades. Did your babe tell you there was a first class graduate in her set too Did he sleep with the lecturers to get it

1 Like

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Gerrard59(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
skarlett:

Humor me sir and tell me the names of the lecturers that were molesting her for grades in a department that is run by a woman who frowns on sexual harassment. A department where all the classes and lecturers offices are in one building, where there's an open door policy. I really have to meet this rare species of a female that had most the lecturers I knew and was friendly with, harassing her. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it because your story is unbelievable and your babe seems to have delusions of grandeur.

On a side note, you just keep throwing this strong 2'1 upandan like its the recipe for success. I graduated with a strong 2'1, the best graduating students in my set were girls and they graduated with "strong 2'1s" and none of us were molested for our grades. Did your babe tell you there was a first class graduate in her set too Did he sleep with the lecturers to get it

Obviously, you know your department more than I do. But she confided in me about being asked out by male lecturers in the department, and how her being close to a senior female lecturer helps her. No, she is not my babe, rather an alumna from secondary school. Never knew there was a firstie, did not ask either. Additionally, I never mention a strong 2'1 as a recipe for success. Where did I?
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

Obviously, you know your department more than I do. But she confided in me about being asked out by male lecturers in the department, and how her being close to a senior female lecturer helps her. No, she is not my babe, rather an alumna from secondary school. Never knew there was a firstie, did not ask either. Additionally, I never mention a strong 2'1 as a recipe for success. Where did I?

That is the reason why I said your statement was hogwash, the current HOD is female, the previous one was female too, in a department with that kind of prominent female presence, do you think harassments will just be swept under the carpet While in school, I was privileged to know most of my lecturers outside classes and there was no incidence of sexual harassment being that I'm female dealing with males. The department always had that open door policy and everyone ran into everyone because we were all in one building. That kind of thing would not be happening and the HOD wouldn't get wind of it to stop it. So, I'm sorry bros but until you and your friend can say this is the person that did it, y'all are just sprouting hogwash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Gerrard59(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
skarlett:

That is the reason why I said your statement was hogwash, the current HOD of the department is female, the previous one was female too, in a department with that kind of prominent female presence, do you think harassments will just be swept under the carpet While in school, I was privileged to know most of my lecturers outside classes and there was no incidence of sexual harassment. So, I'm sorry brow but until you and your friend can say this is the person that did it, y'all are just sprouting hogwash

I should mention my friend's name on a public forum?
Anyway, I will revert to her about your comments and hear her response

Regards.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

I should mention my friend's name on a public forum?
Anyway, I will revert to her about your comments and hear her response

Regards.

You and this public forum of a thing sha, hope you know nobody's really anonymous on the internet? In any case, please do notify me when you do
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by poseidon12: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adebowale89:
if you're accusing uniport and not talking generally about other public universities, you're an hypocrites

I know of two old lecturers (age of 75, 73) in a department, that switch lady for banging. when the other one is done banging, they change ladies for banging recycling

I have coincidentally saw fresh big ass in the hand of one them early in the morning 8am when I went to signed course form
then

some ladies too are sultry in nature, their dresses to seduce lecturer can be so annoying. I know of one that stripped herself naked by herself in the office of her lecturer just to gain his attention

before I can respect a graduate lady with 2.1 I will first listen to how sound she is academically. you will just see a lady that doesn't worth having third class, coming out with 2.1.

those men know they ain't going to heaven

With this grammar, I hope you are not an undergrad in one of our universities.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by poseidon12: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sagay212:
Any lady who is intelligent, hard-working and ready to study to pass exams cannot be intimidated by any lecturer. If such lady is sexually harassed and failed by the lecturer, all she needs to do is take up the issue by reporting the issue to the authorities. Her script will be called for and if the lecturer cannot provide It, she will be made to write same exam again and given time to prepare for it. The lecturer and other lecturers will be made to grade the exam together and that way if the lady is indeed intelligent, she will pass. Even if she doesn't get all the 5points, she could get 4 or 3. As long as she doesn't carry it over. Any nonsense girl that sleeps with a lecturer to pass is nothing but a hopeless olodo. Even if you nor too sabi book, if you read small for exam, at all at all you go sha pass. But when you are a confirmed unserious olodo and you want an A, which magic you wan use get am if not to sacrifice your towtow

That a girl is not very bright should not be a reason for a lecturer to take advantage of her in order to give her a passing grade. Such lecturers should be expelled from the University. Nigeria has really gone to the dogs. Big shame.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Sagay212: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
poseidon12:

That a girl is not very bright should not be a reason for a lecturer to take advantage of her in order to give her a passing grade. Such lecturers should be expelled from the University. Nigeria has really gone to the dogs. Big shame.

If you are not bright or that bright, then accept whatever grade you get instead of going to beg a lecturer to help you. Some mumu girls will carry their legs to a lecturers office, knock, enter and open their dirty mouth to say ' excuse me sir , I failed your course".. of course they offering their pussy for grade. No lecturer will put a gun to your head to phuck. If you don't wa t sexual harassment, accept you grade and fail in piece. Do your carry over and extra year with pride. If you are sure od yourself , call for your exam sheet to be remarked. A girl who is not intelligent wants to graduate with a 2.2 or 2.1 ...they want a pass but will open their mouth to shout sexual harassment
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Adebowale89(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
poseidon12:

With this grammar, I hope you are not an undergrad in one of our universities.

Must you go thru stupidity method before you can seek attention? Limit your stupidity to offline to prevent further disgrace
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Gerrard59:

Madam,

you lack sense

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

So a girl who is failed unfairly and gets called by the lecturer to his office for sexual romance is what?

You had a poor education to claim I said lazy female students meet lecturers. That happens, but I'm not disputing what this girl especially considering the school.
Re: Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
JuicyStar:
From what I can deduce, it's the fact that they pay for the hotel themselves and after everything get an E that the matter here. I'm sure if they were given an A or B, we won't hear all these. Sexual harassment at work and in schools exist but sometimes, it's the ladies that go to the bosses and lecturers to offer them sex.

Sexual assault should be pursued in court so that people should be punished and where the claim is unfounded, the lady should be dealt with legally.
Wat ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale / Online Tutorial Class For WAEC And JAMB / Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.