Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator (6288 Views)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2018
spartan117:

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

absolutely:
Jesus
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
spartan117:

Pathetic you've become a slave to your own delusions.

Receive jesus christ today and accept him as your Lord and saviour that you might be saved.
YOUR DELUSION IS TOO STRONG. I WONDER HOW YOU CAN BREAK FREE FROM IT. HMM.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:

re satanists and others who hate truth
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

re satanists and others who hate truth
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You are quoting the book of a place as far as Thessaloniki Let me rather quote a book of Africa(Aferk) for you.
Aferk(Africa) 2:7
7. For they believed wholesomely in the deceptive name Zeusus(Jesus), which the homos of Anghloz(England) had brought with them.

Note: Aferk in the homo erectus era(historical)
Africa in the homo sapiens era(historical)
Zeusus in the homoerectus era(historical)
Jesus in the homo sapiens era(fictitious)
Anghloz in the homo sapiens era(historical)
England in the homo sapiens era(historical)
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:55am On Jun 06, 2018
copy cat OtemSapien

spartan11:

Pathetic you've become a slave to your own delusions

0temSapien:
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

copy cat OtemSapien

lol grin
It's not actually a case of copycatalization. It's just that each of us thinks the other is deluded grin grin cheesy
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I don't deal with fictitious characters

of course you do deal with fictitious characters, your doctufos character yahweh who you say is satan
is certinally not the YAHWEH of the Bible, but a fictitious character in the fiction books of doctufos,
some of it even written by know nothing you
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
lol grin
It's not actually a case of copycatalization. It's just that each of us thinks the other is deluded grin grin cheesy

no, one of you thinks,
the other knows
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

no, one of you thinks,
the other knows
I also know. In fact, I have always called myself a knower instead of 'unbeliever' or 'believer'
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Let me rather quote a book of Africa(Aferk) for you.

few believe the fictional rubbish doctufos, that know nothings like you write,
millions believe God's word the Bible
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I also know. In fact, I have always called myself a knower instead of 'unbeliever' or 'believer'

you know nothing except the paranoia floating around in your head
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:12am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

few believe the fictional rubbish doctufos, that know nothings like you write,
millions believe God's word the Bible
same way millions believed Buhari will perform magic on Nigeria in his first tenure. Yet, that doesn't make it happen. That you believe the lies of Yahweh still doesn't make Yahweh powerful enough to let himself loose from his spiritual cage. cool

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

you know nothing except the paranoia floating around in your head
That's your opinion, a very wrong opinion at that. cool

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
same way millions believed Buhari will perform magic on Nigeria in his first tenure. Yet, that doesn't make it happen. That you believe the lies of Yahweh still doesn't make Yahweh powerful enough to let himself loose from his spiritual cage. cool

as you keep showing, your paranoid lies are all you have
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by geoworldedu: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

as you keep showing, your paranoid lies are all you have

Guy, what I see here is u arguing wit Otem Was expecting Yahweh himself to speak from above to defend himself. Is he blind these days not to see you trying hard to defend him.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:21am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
That's your opinion, a very wrong opinion at that. cool

a very true opinion, you think i am someone else, but you cannot give any proof or reason,
it's just paranoia floating around in your head
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2018
geoworldedu:
Guy, what I see here is u arguing wit Otem Was expecting Yahweh himself to speak from above to defend himself. Is he blind these days not to see you trying hard to defend him.

i'm not defending God, i'm putting otem in his place yet again, can't you even see that:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

a very true opinion, you think i am someone else, but you cannot give any proof or reason,
it's just paranoia floating around in your head
I don't think you are someone else, I just know you are one and the same. I won't give you reason because it's of no use since you'll never admit it.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:27am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I don't think you are someone else, I just know you are one and the same. I won't give you reason because it's of no use since you'll never admit it.

paranoia and lies to the extreme
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

i'm not defending God, i'm putting him in your place yet again, can't you even see that:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Deorum 21:4,5
4. When the beliefs of Yahweh and Allah shall come into your midst to divide you, then shall Otem rise. And the beliefs shall be made low for the truth to stand. the truth shall trample them under like a mortar crushes the yams.
5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

paranoia and lies to the extreme

I can say that of you as well. cool
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I can say that of you as well. cool

you could, lies to you are just you speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

i'm not defending God, i'm putting otem in his place yet again, can't you even see that:

I'm glad you said you ain't defending God Almighty, the creator of your god, but it's clear you're defending Yahweh, the creature of God Almighty, aren't you?
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

you could, lies to you are just you speaking naturally

No. The son of truth don't tell lies. I am the son of truth.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I'm glad you said you ain't defending God Almighty, the creator of your god, but it's clear you're defending Yahweh, the creature of God Almighty, aren't you?

truly nothing is clear to you
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
No. The son of truth don't tell lies. I am the son of truth.

delusion for all to see
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

delusion for all to see
10. otem, the totem of truth has come to show the way. Let all they who call themselves witches and wizards bow before otem. Let all the gods of religion be subdued while he frees the minds of the world from slavery.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

you could, lies to you are just you speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Worldly Music 2:11
the laughter of Yahweh: I Am the Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. the jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. the consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2018
johnw47:

so says otem potum about otem the totum

It's in the DOCTUFOS of truth. Check it out cool

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Deorum 21:4,5
4. When the beliefs of Yahweh and Allah shall come into your midst to divide you, then shall Otem rise. And the beliefs shall be made low for the truth to stand. the truth shall trample them under like a mortar crushes the yams.
5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.

0temSapien: 10. otem, the totem of truth has come to show the way. Let all they who call themselves witches and wizards bow before otem. Let all the gods of religion be subdued while he frees the minds of the world from slavery.

0temSapien:

Worldly Music 2:11
the laughter of Yahweh: I Am the Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. the jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. the consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.

0temSapien: It's in the DOCTUFOS of truth. Check it out cool

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2018
geoworldedu:

geo, you are the type of person that sides with otem and his fictitous doctufos:

geoworldedu: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God?

geoworldedu: Does God Have An Anus?

geoworldedu: Does God Have A Joystick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetic Night With God (mantle Impactation Service)18th Jan. 2013. Lfc / Is it true that EVE was not the 1st woman on earth? / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.