Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) (43162 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by MztaIkp(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
MrPolitics:
Please where can I get more pictures of these soldiers in Kaduna.
It's for research purposes

Contact the Armed Forces Staff College Jaji.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
The generals should be the ones doing this training and please let's ban AK47 , it's an expired weapon

1 Like

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Lee ooh! after training them una go carry much info about us go and we go still pack millions of Naira convert am to dollars give them! Lee oh!

2 Likes

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by anoda(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Diiet:
US teaching Nigeria army how to hit targets in 21st century, little wonder they're struggling against Boko haram.

maybe those being trained are freshmen

1 Like

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
U.S soldiers are #nothin until they show me Osama's bin Ladin corpse
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:
Also remembering to collect as much intelligence information about the Nigerian army and our defence capabilities.

What will they do with it
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Cadec007:
seriously, they should upgrade to something like this they are not costly!
I like this enhanced AR15 with scope, easy to handle, better in precision than the AK47. It's the primary weapon of US military and used in BCT by new recruits.
The guys training our men are 101airborne & mountainous division, the are very good at their job, they have been a steady presence in Afghanistan especially the Korengal valley (the deadliest place in the world). Our army will gain a lot from them especially if they could just give them basic AR15.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

They don't need to

A dozen f16s can take down the sh!thole

They will smoke all military establishments before they wake up grin

Crazy statement yet sadly true
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
what the fvck are we still doing with rusty ak47s,after all the billions of dollars buhari borrowed to fight insurgents

Too sad

AK47 for a federal force.... What a disgrace

Even drug barons don't use it
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2018
oluwaahmed:

I like this enhanced AR15 with scope, easy to handle, better in precision than the AK47. It's the primary weapon of US military and used in BCT by new recruits.
The guys training our men are 101airborne & mountainous division, the are very good at their job, they have been a steady presence in Afghanistan especially the Korengal valley (the deadliest place in the world). Our army will gain a lot from them especially if they could just give them basic AR15.
my fav. assault rifle, love the specs
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Nonsense, American forces training our soldiers with Russian AK47 which American troops don't use

1 Like

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
U.S soldiers are #nothin until they show me Osama's bin Ladin corpse
and NA are something right? Bros wake up whether dead or allve he ain't got no influence again.....i think you should be requesting for shekau's head first b4 going international.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Guyman02:
Nonsense, American forces training our soldiers with Russian AK47 which American troops don't use
yeah because thats the equipment in out stockpile!........shoo! Where u expecting the teacher to provide notebooks and pen for you?
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
anochuko01:
let's imagine bokoharam kill this oyinbos. what do you think will happen?

I would love to see the Americans take the revenge by bombing book haram into memory.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Guyman02:

Nice observations.
Which rifle do you recommend for the Nigerian army?
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Nice comment.
But what would you think of a training by Israeli IDF ?
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by nams77: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
desiregold:
In every situation, try and see good in it.

You only see those that manhandle innocent citizens.., what of those that have not been with their family for yrs now because they are in sambisa fighting boko boys?

What of those that are on the express way at night, ensuring the safety of night travellers, while you enjoy your sleep on your bed?

If you want to vent.., vent on your leaders who has failed you, if not they have failed you, there is no way a soldier will manhandle an innocent citizen and go free without punishment
There is no correlation between failed leadership and the arrogant and vile nature of some of these military men. Are you expecting buhari to come and tell them what is wrong or right? In the military, there is what is called rules of engagement. There are also codes of conduct and ethics that guides the profession, so don't give me that crap about bad leaders, which we certainly have here.
I will save my prayers for those who needs it- the victims of their oppression and those who were slaughtered like cows by Fulani herdsmen while the military looked away.
Military my foot!
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by okudaniel: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
I see eleven in the first pics ,where is one?
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
what the fvck are we still doing with rusty ak47s,after all the billions of dollars buhari borrowed to fight insurgents
those rusted as 47, 56,56M and 74 are so rugged that even when an MBT passed over it it will still fire, bad as it gets the m4 and others will stay under the dust and it will jam when action starts, the people who gave them this rifles aren't stupid, they knew what they were doing
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Arewa12:
Ak47 in this century.... this leave me speechless... and somewhere in Russia Ak47 is use for Lighter

Russia I hail thee...

Because it can fire for more 3 days red hot until the wood or polymer catches fire, even at that it will still fire, there are two natural laws in warfare,

1. Don't f#ck with God
2. don't f#ck with mother f#cking russia
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
jericco1:
they don't look American to me. Asian more likely.
those are airborne special force and Fort Bragg SATMO all hard core American
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Khd95(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
godofuck231:
those rusted as 47, 56,56M and 74 are so rugged that even when an MBT passed over it it will still fire, bad as it gets the m4 and others will stay under the dust and it will jam when action starts, the people who gave them this rifles aren't stupid, they knew what they were doing
other nations that are using the m4 are stupid shey,do u know that guns too have life span

those guns are over used,the nigerian army should upgrade to better guns,i wonder why would the m4 be covered by dust accoridng to when constatntly they have to be put to use,going with the fact that our soldiers are always engaged in one operation python dance or cat race cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

They don't need to

A dozen f16s can take down the sh!thole

They will smoke all military establishments before they wake up grin

Just 3 F16s is enough actually.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cadec007:
and NA are something right? Bros wake up whether dead or allve he ain't got no influence again.....i think you should be requesting for shekau's head first b4 going international.
Ok, they should bring Shekau's head to prove their power
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
see how well fed the American Soldiers are.... unlike the other pictures.....
keke stop me here, I have reach where I'm going
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Diiet: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
anoda:

maybe those being trained are freshmen
correct! But senior officers of the NA should have handled that simple training session.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
These ones look like private army/mercenaries Jahre ... grin grin grin
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:
Also remembering to collect as much intelligence information about the Nigerian army and our defence capabilities.
how can the ajibo US army train our kpako jungle army?
They will spy for boko haram.
The more boko haram troubles us,the more we run to the united states for arms and training while they also sell arms to boko haram
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
More reason we backward.

Indirectly u are training xxxxx
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
other nations that are using the m4 are stupid shey,do u know that guns too have life span

those guns are over used,the nigerian army should upgrade to better guns,i wonder why would the m4 be covered by dust accoridng to when constatntly they have to be put to use,going with the fact that our soldiers are always engaged in one operation python dance or cat race cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros you no go understand, only if you have served, in Iraq we had situations where marines had to drop the m4 and picked an energy ak47 just for its stopping power to bring down a guy wielding a tank greenaid , an m4 with a 5.56 or 22.3 goes trough a target and comes out clean and ak47 round with its 7.62 round will chop a human being and snap his leg or hand from the body that's why American rappers call it a chopper
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
I tot they are Filipinos >: grin grin grin
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by babzo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:

Which intelligence? Which capabilities? I can give you the entire lowdown of the Nigerian army right now? Mtcheeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.