Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) (43174 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by babzo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
jericco1:
they don't look American to me. Asian more likely.

What does an American look like? Use your brain oga.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
other nations that are using the m4 are stupid shey,do u know that guns too have life span

those guns are over used,the nigerian army should upgrade to better guns,i wonder why would the m4 be covered by dust accoridng to when constatntly they have to be put to use,going with the fact that our soldiers are always engaged in one operation python dance or cat race cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros you no go understand, only if you have served, in Iraq we had situations where marines had to drop the m4 and picked an energy ak47 just for its stopping power to bring down a guy wielding a tank greenaid , an m4 with a 5.56 or 22.3 goes trough a target and comes out clean and ak47 round with its 7.62 round will chop a human being and snap his leg or hand from the body that's why American rappers call it a chopper

The first is an ak47 bullet injury

Next is a 5.56 m4 injury
See for your self and eat well if you dare

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
godofuck231:

Bros you no go understand, only if you have served, in Iraq we had situations where marines had to drop the m4 and picked an energy ak47 just for its stopping power to bring down a guy wielding a tank greenaid , an m4 with a 5.56 or 22.3 goes trough a target and comes out clean and ak47 round with its 7.62 round will chop a human being and snap his leg or hand from the body that's why American rappers call it a chopper

The first is an ak47 bullet injury

Next is a 5.56 m4 injury
See for your self and eat well if you dare
which yeye wound,abeggi

abi no be same ak47 wey army take they fight BH elements,when have we ever seen such bodily injury as u claim
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by nex(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
The next thing is to site USA AFRICOM in Abuja. That is the end game of all this since about 2007 when the issue was first raised, Nigeria was the main country to reject the USA AFRICOM idea, and we warned all other West African nations not to allow it. Now that they have used Boko Haram to finish us, Nigeria will be the number one country calling for AFRICOM to be located in our own country. From there, the whole Africa is in the palm of the USA.

That was the plan all along.

1 Like

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
which yeye wound,abeggi

abi no be same ak47 wey army take they fight BH elements,when have we ever seen such bodily injury as u claim

Those who don't know and refuse to learn get hit and bleed worse, cheers

2 Likes

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
godofuck231:

Those who don't know and refuse to learn get hit and bleed worse, cheers
and those who dont know and pretend to know,thus they dont know that they dont know are on the course of self destruction,have a nice day cool
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:
Also remembering to collect as much intelligence information about the Nigerian army and our defence capabilities.
its amazing 168 people liked your comment !
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Paulreports(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
TRAINING WHILE SPYING ALSO
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:
Also remembering to collect as much intelligence information about the Nigerian army and our defence capabilities.

Hissss, which intelligence we get wey worth collecting, ur doing urself

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:

gringringringringrin

I've found it difficult, to stop laughing, since I read ur comments n d number of likes it garnered.grin

The troops fighting BH, until recently, haven't been rotated out, for years!

Defence capabilities? From someone who sold u, most of ur weapons? With thousands of officers, who will likely sell all sensitive information for a few dollars?

Nothing beats eye witness shatongue

1 Like

Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
and those who dont know and pretend to know,thus they dont know that they dont know are on the course of self destruction,have a nice day cool

See pains grin go beat them give them another type of rifle, case closed
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
FzanyAjibs:

Nice observations.
Which rifle do you recommend for the Nigerian army?

it's not about rifles, America has never won any anti terrorism war. The Russians invented the AK47 being used here by american forces to train our troops, why not go to the Russians whom we have seen their exploit in Syria defeating ISIS and other insurgents.
The Americans are here to gather info on our military capabilities, that's why General Ihejirika asked them to end their training of Nigerian troops fighting Boko Haram and he achieved success.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
hmm..this whole frame is rubbish.,i still remember what late Gen. Victor Malu said about the US comming to teach our soldiers after our army successes in Liberia and Sierra Leon, that the US have no business in teaching our soldier any infantry tricks, instead we should be the ones teachjng the US marines....they just want to find out how we are, strength, armoury etc......
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:

/
What Intelligence?

Admit it...Nigeria ain't sh!t.

\
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by brojoshua: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is corruption, of injustice, unrighteousness, absence of mercy and truth, greediness, selfishness, myopia, wickedness, foolishness, blindness, etc, of Nigerians that is fighting and defeating Nigeria. And so can American soldiers help Nigeria defeat corruption? No. A corrupt people is an accursed and defeated people. Unless we turn from our wickedness in Nigeria, God will continue to punish us in Nigeria for our wickedness and evil are very great and many before God.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrPolitics:
Please where can I get more pictures of these soldiers in Kaduna.
It's for research purposes

What kind of research? grin
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Asour: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Throwback:

You really think they need to come down here to get the information you mentioned if they wanted them ?
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by alanka(f): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Make me too quickly go dey test.

Since my enemies don dey join forces make me too quickly get ready.

Shatika, thork quickly come let get ready
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
desiregold:
Soldiers...!!! Why on earth should i not love them?

They give up their life to save others.
Very brave..!!

To every soldier out there..., my prayers are with you.

Bleep u Bleep d soldiers
They get paid to die for you

And u shld knw when a real war starts ur not just a citizen aloe your also a soldier like them u given gun out of your free will to fight ...so stop hyping them ur are a solider some day
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Haddock(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2018
bjayx:
After 48 years, naija foot soldiers r still being trained by foreigners

Yes, it is that bad.
Nigerians who can afford it buy their wine, meat and clothes from foreign countries.
Others seek medical attention from foreign countries.
We depend on them for nearly everything.
Heck! Even you will jump on an opportunity to go to a foreign university.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nonaira3: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2018
What a joke. A whole army getting trained on how to hit their Target. What a complete shithole.
Giant ofsh1t have done it again. They just proved how worthless they are again.

I bet if it were unarmed civilians, they'll know how to hit their Target. Coward ass weaklings
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nonaira3: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:

This one even got likes and shares grin grin grin grin
Wake up!!! Which intelligence information or defence capabilities do you have? Wake up
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Haddock(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Pataricatering:
its amazing 168 people liked your comment !

You have not seen worse, amaze go shock you on Nairaland where users and moderators are mediocre.

Don't worry yourself over the likes the olodo got, he and the "likers" are fickle
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Haddock(m): 2:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Nonaira3:

This one even got likes and shares grin grin grin grin
Wake up!!! Which intelligence information or defence capabilities do you have? Wake up

You have not seen worse on this una Nairaland? Is it not Nairaland where users and moderators are mediocre?
Don't worry yourself over the likes and shares the olodo got, he and the "likers" are fickle
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

They don't need to

A dozen f16s can take down the sh!thole

They will smoke all military establishments before they wake up grin

They believe in their strength... I believe war are being fought by weapon not men...
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 3:55am On Apr 07, 2018
The Nigeria Army doesn't lack brave men but lack intelligence gathering and weapon.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:
The one they don’t know already. Which capability we get sef??
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2018
gregyboy:

Bleep u Bleep d soldiers
They get paid to die for you

And u shld knw when a real war starts ur not just a citizen aloe your also a soldier like them u given gun out of your free will to fight ...so stop hyping them ur are a solider some day
And, you have to use that your leprosy infected hand to quote me for this rubbish?

Yes, they get paid to die for me.., which still takes a brave hrt to do. Can an online coward like you do it? Even for all the millions in the world, Can you coward do it? NO.

I dont expect you to understand what "bravery" is all about. How can you understand? when you come from family generation of cowards.

Just look at a wretched fellow like you, coming to nl and be shouting "fvck you" upandan like a junkie.

I wont reply you again. Dont bother mentioning me.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Emanodimo:
The Nigeria Army doesn't lack brave men but lack intelligence gathering and weapon.
Exactly.
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
desiregold:
And, you have to use that your leprosy infected hand to quote me for this rubbish?

Yes, they get paid to die for me.., which still takes a brave hrt to do. Can an online coward like you do it? Even for all the millions in the world, Can you coward do it? NO.

I dont expect you to understand what "bravery" is all about. How can you understand? when you come from family generation of cowards.

Just look at a wretched fellow like you, coming to nl and be shouting "fvck you" upandan like a junkie.

I wont reply you again. Dont bother mentioning me.

Trash...talking like a bitch
Re: 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nigeria is finish so na 12 soldiers DT send come after more than billions of Nigeria's don die APC you need devil not God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.