Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bbnaija: ‘my Parents Are Proud Of Me’ – Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘my Parents Are Proud Of Me’ – Bambam (414 Views)

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘my Parents Are Proud Of Me’ – Bambam by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Evicted Housemate in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show, Bambam has said her parents are proud of her.

In an interview with Hitz, she responded to questions about the sex scenes with fellow housemate, Teddy A, thus: “We were just caught in the mood but what has happened has happened.”

Source: https://www.newdayng.com/bbnaija-parents-proud-bambam/

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi / How Singer Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband - Sister Reveals / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Ex-husband, Charles Billion For Executing A Condom Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.