Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi (414 Views)

Trevor Noah Speaks About Chinese Racism / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi by IamDaniella: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2018
All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi 

Do you have a drone? That flying quadcopter with a camera or two on board that can be controlled directly from the smartphone. Most of my friends do. They have wished them for every holiday over the past few years and their wives and girlfriends gave up at some moment to please them with that precious toy.

The drones we usually have can fit a backpack or even a pocket. But what if you had a drone that could lift you up with that backpack and deliver the place you needed. No traffic jams, no speed limits, just you and a huge quadcopter that makes a direct way to the destination.

Now guess what? They do exist. And one of them has been successfully tested by Chinese company EHang right there in Nevada.

Read more at ➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-chinese-flying-taxi.html

Re: All You Need To Know About Chinese Flying Taxi by IdeyFindWife: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Not bad, though I'd be wary of having that many blades up in the air at the same time.
Isn't anyone working on AntiGrav Levitation & Propulsion Tech?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Singer Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband - Sister Reveals / #bbnaija: Stunning New Make-up Photos Of Evicted Housemate, Bambam / My Campus Boyfriend Request Sex Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.