Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? (6279 Views)

Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Lukgaf(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
It is not an overstatement to say Islam stands out in the Right of human being, whether alive or dead. In Islam we consider human life sacred. Life is to be protected and promoted as much as possible and even the body is to be taken care of even if the life has been taken.

The way Islam bury corps and handle the body of the deceased is far different from the ways other people do. Some people embalm their corps for longer years, some cremate thier corps.

Let me give you too examples:

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Lukgaf(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Do we recalled these Images of Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun that were buried in mass because nobody come them

https://www.nairaland.com/4427806/unclaimed-corpses-state-hospital-otta

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Lukgaf(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Also, some part of Indians and beliefs cremate(burn with fire) thier corps, SubhanaLahh!. Have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Y_4EkSlVE

Will you write in your will to be buried like that? I guess no!

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Lukgaf(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Even, Professor Tai Solarin who believed that no God exists was reported asked the way he wished he should be buried after his demise and recommended the way Islam use to bury and take care of their deceased which is to take care and clean the body, cloth and bury immediately once it has been confirmed dead.

It is a worthy of blessings that can not be bought to be a Muslim, thank your creator you are one.

I hope after reading this, people should be able to suggest to their family, one of the three ways I mentioned they will be loved to bury after their demise. May be to be cremated, to be kept in mortuary for a long time like that of Ogun state mass burial or to be taken care and buried immediately after confirmed dead. I hope a sane person will prefer the latter.

May Allah grant us better understanding of His words

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Aliru: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks be to Allah. I'm a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by odeade1(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
alhamdulillah I'm proud to be a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Alhamdulilah am a Muslim.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by lilAZeeZ(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2018
and the so called religion use to deceived themselves by using some days to take the descent to their final point of punishment,, Proud to be Muslim jazakal lahul khair

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by eherbal(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2018
jazakh Allah Khair

3 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Donmorph1991(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Alihamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by bigdot1759(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Alhamdulilah I'm a Muslim rit from d womb

4 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by yazach: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Jazzakumullahu khaira sheikh op

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by BabyApple(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by amodu(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
This made a pagan accepted Islam in Ikorodu Division, Lagos State, learn the Quran as well as the tenets of Islam and later became the Ameerul Muhminin... Fadhilat Shaykh Mustapha Oshoala Ajagbemokeferi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2018
The Muslims are very right on this one. I have asked God that at the end of my race here, my children or family must never take my body to the morgue & burial must be same day or within specified hours unless fire will visit them. No ignorance as instruction is known verbally & written before death

If the Muslims love you too much you will be buried with a mat unless they just rap you like some item & dump you on the damn 6 feet

Life is very simple but humans make it completed with all manners of vanities & frivolities

Not a muslim
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by muthmayinnah: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Kutis2030(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Alhamdulilah
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Really, Islam stands out in all respects. Alihamdulillahi for being a Muslim.
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by basic23111: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
U can be born many times but don't die except u are a muslim
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Younggeek03(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
What a graceful ending when one dies as a Muslim. Allhamdulilah.
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Synthase(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Una dey collect award for that one for aljannah too

2 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Alhamdullilah ala neematul islam
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Synthase:
Una dey collect award for that one for aljannah too
ask your cotton wool brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by timilehin95(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Younggeek03:
What a graceful ending when one dies as a Muslim. Allhamdulilah.
Boko boys are really dieing gracefully tongue
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
The way Muslim celebrate mediocrity eh. So because Tai solarin asked to be buried like a Muslim makes it so special?! What is so special about dying and being buried in a hurry?Does this act change ur erroneous way of life while u were alive? Or does it guarantee 72 virgins in Paradise. I see Bokoharam and ISIS have been dying gracefully. Una well-done
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Synthase(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Queenbalikees:
ask your cotton wool brain.
you are sick, typical uncouth female mohammadin!
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Queenbalikees:
Synthase:

You just proved me right. Cotton wool brain
Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Queenbalikees:
Synthase:

You just proved me right. Like I quoted u earlier "Cotton wool brain".

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Synthase:

brain full of Cotton wool.

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? by Queenbalikees(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
The way Muslim celebrate mediocrity eh. So because Tai solarin asked to be buried like a Muslim makes it so special?! What is so special about dying and being buried in a hurry?Does this act change ur erroneous way of life while u were alive? Or does it guarantee 72 virgins in Paradise. I see Bokoharam and ISIS have been dying gracefully. Una well-done
must u come here to do aproko? Cotton wool brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakaah On Wealth Earned During The Year / The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Plan Your Life Around Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.