Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? (2934 Views)

How Islam Treats Women And Children / Our Parents: Kindness To Them / Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by Lukgaf(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He is doomed, he is doomed, he is doomed.” It was said, “Who, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “The person whose parents, one or both of them, reach old age during his lifetime but he does not enter Paradise.” Saheeh Muslim, 4627, 2551.

Parents and children in Islam are ordained together by reciprocated obligations and reciprocal arrangements. And Allaah says “..be dutiful to your parents..” for many reasons. Before marriage; many ups and downs – acceptance and rejections, sleepless nights praying to Allaah to make the marriage successful and bless it. Allaah answered our parents’ payers, bless them with children (me and you) – do me and you care to pray for them?

During pregnant; our mothers can’t sleep, eat, drink…as desired caring for me and you, and our fathers are not at ease thinking and caring for their wives and the unborn babies (me and you). Do me and you care for them now? Unquestionably delivery is one of the more painful events in human experience, it ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy. The labor pain results from some physiological-psychological causes. Pain during labor is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix felt as strong cramping in the abdomen, groin, thighs and back, as well as an achy feeling. It’s often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming. She still smiles and happy for giving birth to me and you, yet we appreciate not!

For me and you to be alive, our mothers nearly lost their lives, some actually did in the process of delivery. Many babies were born through caesarean section and many developed sicknesses from cradle that made our parents to become inhabitants of hospitals – hardships upon hardships; sickness of the baby coupled with unconducive and uncomfortable place of living (hospital). Can we remember this and show love to them?! Parents can’t buy what they want because of me and you. Now, we care not, we buy what we want and forget our parents!

Our parents couldn’t relax or concentrate because we cry day and night. Now, we care not about how they feel, it takes time before we remember them. Father developed sickness as a result of our cries in the night; he has worked vigorously in the afternoon and unable to sleep in the night because of me and you. Now, we care not about their income or daily upkeeps until they ask. Some have been told that their parent is behind their distresses and as a result disown their parents. Imagine! Parents refuse to abort pregnancy when me and you know nothing, they refuse to kill or sell us but care for me and you,…but some were brought up to disown them when they become weak at old age, subhaanallaah!

Our parents gave me and you daily upkeeps when we’re young but when me and you start earning income, we spend our salary or income with our wife and children and forget our parents. Parents don’t have rest of mind when we were young caring and praying for us but me and you only remember them when you see their missed call.

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2018/05/31/my-parent-my-parent-bless-my-parentoh-allaah-1-of-4/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by Lukgaf(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Oh Allaah! Bless our parents, forgive them, have mercy on them, unite us in Aljannah.

2 Likes

Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by MrOwonikoko: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:
Oh Allaah! Bless our parents, forgive them, have mercy on them, unite us in Aljannah.

Amin Ya'Allahu
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by cheddahboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
God please bless my parents
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by Moreoffaith(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
cheddahboy:
God please bless my parents

Amen but bless your parent with what Allah has blessed you with.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by cheddahboy(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Amen but bless your parent with what Allah has blessed you with.

I feel you
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by Walexz02(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2018
May Allah forgive my mum and grant her aljannatul firdaus Jumaat Kareem
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:
ameen
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by mimimile93: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:

Ameen..
Re: Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? by lilAZeeZ(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2018
jazakallahul khair..may God bless our parents

(1) (Reply)

Jamat Tabligh / Death / Do You Still Listen To Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.