Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products (28080 Views)

Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by wonlasewonimi: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
ERORR404:
Are those dogs the products or what,me ayam not understanding?

Rearing them for calabar people
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by PigMeat: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
jamael:

Even me oh!
Is she a tractor driver?
Or a crop farmer?
Or a dog breeder?
How did npower shape her life? What are the potentials she realized?

Me trying to reason these things out
She bought tractor with the savings from N-power.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by NERDYDREAMS(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nonsense program me I dey wait make them pay me March salary make I go cancel some bottles
my nigga grin

Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by greggng: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
It seems nairaland is biase. Yesterday I posted something about npower not paying us in time . That post did not see front page. Like I 've said in many fora npower is a noble programme but not properly managed. Anyone giving you evidence of what he has achieved with 30k stipends every 45days is either dependent on the parents or he or she is lieing. Must of the graduates on this programme have been unemployed for long time without savings. One would 've expected the gov't to pay them in time so that they can properly plan and manage the little stipends without resorting to borrowing. The implication is that they are already in debt before the money comes in 45days. There are rumours that npower is fixing the money for extra interest before paying us....that's why the most allow us to suffer cos of their selfish interest.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
honestivo:
This program is really helping the youth ,but it need to be sustained for the long time benefits
who are d youths its helping?
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by engrjacuzzi: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Only girls that bleach their skin have the right to say I will show u my true colour.

True or false����
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by fred04(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Campaign have started.
Its not a surprise.
Judging from the background pics and the breeds of Dog shown, it means that she is one of them.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by tribalistseun: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
ERORR404:
Are those dogs the products or what,me ayam not understanding?
grin I'm confuse too
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Somebodydaddy01: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Apc ....
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by hosuji88(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
haha
i dont know what ur doing?
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by kuuljay(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
They gave my cousin this yesterday
Never heard of that device name

Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by ud4u: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
More Grease to your elbow
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Mekanus(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Arrangee
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Mekanus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
kuuljay:
They gave my cousin this yesterday
Never heard of that device name
Afrione 2 in 1, that shiit can't last a week grin grin
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by yazach: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
36govs:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared on Twitter with caption ..

@npower_ng How else can I say thank you. You shaped my life and now I realized my potential in agriculture production and processing

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/577/female-agriculture-n-power-beneficiary-shares-pictures-of-her-products/

cc; lalasticlala

Typical Nigerian Igbo benefiting from her country different from IPOB Igbo who refused to go back to Israel where they come from
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
PigMeat:

She bought tractor with the savings from N-power.
show us d receipt
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is Npower still functioning?

The last I heard about Npower was December 2017 .

Hope the operators are not using Nigerian youths to loot? Sadly, APC looters are saints.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Pataricatering(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Truckpusher:
And the propaganda begins....
one mans propaganda is another mans publicity !
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
one mans propaganda is another mans publicity !
Meaning ? undecided
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by kuuljay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mekanus:
Afrione 2 in 1, that shiit can't last a week grin grin
really? Have you used one before?
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Olatunji5556: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
intrepidjay1:
RIP Nnwaikpe
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
cyprex:
Good one.
I know that one day our youths will realize the gold mine in the agric sector.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
banio:
Buhari policies have not affected my life or anybody I know positively. My Uncle was laid off by Intels, thanks to Buhari. Thank God for your life. I hope it is not a propaganda, thinking PMB crew will empower U more.

2019 campaign strategy. Nonsense
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:
D same scheme pple were shouting "scam"

Som1 bank account has changed.

It's all APC campaign strategy

Daura 2019..
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by Mekanus(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
kuuljay:
really? Have you used one before?
I know many people using it.
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by shallysgirl: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyetunder:
Now dogs will become cheaper...and those who love dog meats will ignore fulanis abi? She had a dream that one day, the meats from dogs shall be cheaper than meats from fulanis' cherished animals.
grin grin grin

Why na? grin grin
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Campaign strategy....as election don dey knock door already.....change change people like weather....I salute Una ooo
Re: Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products by rewarder: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nonsense program me I dey wait make them pay me March salary make I go cancel some bottles

Sighted.... one anti clockwise thinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farming And Farmland In Nigeria / We sale Chicken Processing Machines of all types. / Buhari & King Of Morocco Fertilizer Deal Now Costs N5,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.