Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments (522 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by BonkoINC: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Following numerous slams at pastors by OAP, Daddy Freeze, this entertainment blogger, Ibinabo Emmanuel Bagshaw has written a warning to Freeze, and suggesting that he cuts down on how he addresses pastors!

Read below:

Greetings to you!

I've always wanted to write down this piece, but it's been on a procrastination status!

When a person decides to go on a wrong path, only people, who perceive the consequence(s), will show concern.

I have, carefully, been following up this OAP of Cool FM, precisely, Daddy Freeze, and I won't hold back some credits, on facts which he makes, to him—but, my sole aim, of writing this, is to issue certain warnings to him on how he presents his facts.

Earlier this year, if I'm not mistaken, a clergyman publicized his prophesy for the year, which had the demise of Daddy Freeze as one of the prophecies; when this reached Daddy Freeze, he displayed, in his actions, a little more than a modicum of sheer fear, even though, he won't admit that.

From evolving a trend online on the Tithe matter, to, indirectly, tagging the Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries, a fake pastor, to calling Benny Hinn, a thief, to... He has dedicated his life to getting involved with, quite, a dangerous endeavor.

Firstly, I want to know why people align the welfare of the masses to wealthy pastors, whereas forgetting to place the government at the forefront.

It's not a mandate for pastors to practice any charity activity but it, instead, is a voluntary act.
All you need do, is to suggest what you think they can do to help!

Back to the crux of the matter, Daddy Freeze, if you, really, don't have fear for the pastors, who you slam, the consequences, which you know, of doing that, should be formidable to you.

No man has the right, no matter how right it may seem, to judge a man.

If these pastors speak of anything into your life, trust me, when I say, it'll surely come to its physical equivalent.

In addition, I advice that you apologize to these pastors, for everything which you've said, I mean the ones that don't concern you, one bit.
Consult a pastor around you to enlighten you more on the dangers of speaking ill of pastors!
In conclusion, I'll say to you, desist from these, desist from saying such things.
Desist!!!!!!!!!!! A word is enough!

Share, till it gets to him.
#LilgeniusWrites

Twitter: @iam_Lilgenius[/b]

Source : http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2018/04/young-nigerian-blogger-comes-hard-on.html

Cc Lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by paxonel(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Small boy were just graduate from university thinks he can write very well.

See him face grin

Anyway, it's unfortunate that these are the kind of minds Nigerian schools keep producing everywhere.

Fear! fear! fear!, threats! threats! threats!
Sheeples! Sheeples!
Rubbish! Rubbish! Rubbish! All writen on his face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by Niflheim(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
The blogger needs to read books like the Doctufos of Otem Atum!!! He thinks that his pastors have the same powers as Harry Potter and Clark Kent, but this is not true!!!The only miracle Pastors can do is impregnate Sister Caro during night vigil!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by GentlePEACE: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
A word they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by paxonel(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
GentlePEACE:
[s] A word they say, is enough for the wise.[/s]
which word?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by bobowaja(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
BonkoINC:
Following numerous slams at pastors by OAP, Daddy Freeze, this entertainment blogger, Ibinabo Emmanuel Bagshaw has written a warning to Freeze, and suggesting that he cuts down on how he addresses pastors!

Read below:

Greetings to you!

I've always wanted to write down this piece, but it's been on a procrastination status!

When a person decides to go on a wrong path, only people, who perceive the consequence(s), will show concern.

I have, carefully, been following up this OAP of Cool FM, precisely, Daddy Freeze, and I won't hold back some credits, on facts which he makes, to him—but, my sole aim, of writing this, is to issue certain warnings to him on how he presents his facts.

Earlier this year, if I'm not mistaken, a clergyman publicized his prophesy for the year, which had the demise of Daddy Freeze as one of the prophecies; when this reached Daddy Freeze, he displayed, in his actions, a little more than a modicum of sheer fear, even though, he won't admit that.

From evolving a trend online on the Tithe matter, to, indirectly, tagging the Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries, a fake pastor, to calling Benny Hinn, a thief, to... He has dedicated his life to getting involved with, quite, a dangerous endeavor.

Firstly, I want to know why people align the welfare of the masses to wealthy pastors, whereas forgetting to place the government at the forefront.

It's not a mandate for pastors to practice any charity activity but it, instead, is a voluntary act.
All you need do, is to suggest what you think they can do to help!

Back to the crux of the matter, Daddy Freeze, if you, really, don't have fear for the pastors, who you slam, the consequences, which you know, of doing that, should be formidable to you.

No man has the right, no matter how right it may seem, to judge a man.

If these pastors speak of anything into your life, trust me, when I say, it'll surely come to its physical equivalent.

In addition, I advice that you apologize to these pastors, for everything which you've said, I mean the ones that don't concern you, one bit.
Consult a pastor around you to enlighten you more on the dangers of speaking ill of pastors!
In conclusion, I'll say to you, desist from these, desist from saying such things.
Desist!!!!!!!!!!! A word is enough!

Share, till it gets to him.
#LilgeniusWrites

Twitter: @iam_Lilgenius[/b]

Source : http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2018/04/young-nigerian-blogger-comes-hard-on.html

Cc Lalasticlala , mynd44

Nonsense as usual. Freeze should ignore this one.... The poor boy just won make him blog shine. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments by trapQ: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How A Zambian Based Nigerian Pastor Made A Man Rich By Bathing Him Wit Money / Prison Chaplain(pastor) Accused Of Sleeping With Male Inmates!!! / Pope Francis Reveals How Europe Exploits Nigeria, Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.