Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (58000 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by emmaadee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
her transfer market never Open,I will send my agent to negotiate the deal,she will know how to dance shakushaku for bed
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Peterpanny: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
fresh vegetable
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by lifeone: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Children grow so fast.She looks beautiful and like both of them.
EbonyLifeFlims at their recent event which was a lovely night of music, talks, chops and a movie screening,see the event here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRm2GYtURg
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
2face blood strong Die no be small...
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by colossus91(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Let's give her two more years and guys will start doing to her, what her father did to other girls.

It is called Karma tongue
or karmasutragrin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eyahh fine chenkes young blood. Karma is a bitch, karma is indeed a bitch. Tuface, remember that time you jumping From one V-Jay to another? They were innocent and people's daughters too (clear throat) well ya all know the rest grin

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
She is getting ready to recieve all her fada did to other girls...

And who wish to tast it first?
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Let's give her two more years and guys will start doing to her, what her father did to other girls.

That is if it hasn't started already by those over exposed children in the school she attends.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Drwords(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sorry annie undecided but this time I'll pass.. Maybe the younger one would do- after a few more years grin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
English - Ice cream... Igbo - hazicream . . Edo - Azkwrim... Yoruba - Highs screen... Ebira - Ass cleam.... Hausa - Askirin... Calabar - I scream... Tiv - hers Cleam... I don't want fight o, just admit it, forget about fulani peeps :/ :/ :/ . I don't think they can even pronounce a single alphabet... They be like (achikulim) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
9 years ke.... I am seeing a full grown woman, no be small pikin, i Wonder how she will look like at 15 years
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

I'm sure they're already standing in a queue! grin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
PEADOPHINE spotted
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Look at 2face's carbon copy in the second picture
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
judecares1:
she is over due for consumption
...are you a paedophile ?
Do you no what happens when you eat an unripe fruit?
It will set your teeth at edge and run your stomach! angry
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by ThisTrend(f): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
we can boldly realise the father of the little girl in second pic ��
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
I am warning all the guys that are dying to taste her . SHE IS NOT READY TO BE HARVESTED YET UNTIL SHE IS 20 . PAEDOPHILES KEEP OFF

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
mdokaba1:
She is babe-able
grin grin grin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by RealGucci: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
pay bac time
men must cast am
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
This one na banana bread with honey bees
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Damarislopez:
Ajebutter
WHY IS "AJEBUTTER" USE TO GROW UP FASTER THAN "AJEPAKO" ?? grin cheesy
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by babatee1985(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

Two years kwa... left to me, she's already ripe for strucking joor

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Seni22: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
They grow so fast. Don't they? It's hard to believe Isabella is just 9 years old! She's such a beautiful young lady. See some of her pictures here. Aww, she's so adorable!!! : http://www.zumi.ng/entertainment/celebrity/annie-2face-idibias-first-daughter-is-so-grown-beautiful-see-photos/
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by seunfape(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
squino:
Tuface get one of the strongest sperrrm cellsgrin, if i hear say any of him pikin resemble the mama
the woman is beautiful also .you no sabi anything .
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by udi4eva(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

And what did the father do to other girls that they did not do to him in return?
There is a greater chance tuface was raped by those other girls than him even making advances on them.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by smyo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
This one Na boys come and pay back
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by fweshdisney: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

Pay back is a bitch n her stripper name is Karma
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Harfisco(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
awon agbo yii to wo ileya
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Azam101: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Grand pa loading for tuface
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by hardon1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
good! very soon boys will start doing to her what her father did to many girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.