Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. (10391 Views)

2020 Blind Camera Test By MKBHD / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Nice photo, but I feel B might be iPhone X sha

iPhones don't take oversaturated pictures

Take a look at C and D, see the walls.. C changed the color on the walls completely White balance was out of order towards his head..

The window blinds was completely White shocked
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:

iPhones don't take oversaturated pictures

Take a look at C and D, see the walls.. C changed the color on the walls completely White balance was out of order towards his head..

The window blinds was completely White shocked

Henry007 we made it, result ASAP
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by tbadejo25: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
The argument av do. New page ni o
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
tbadejo25:

Abi oh , henry007 we dey wait you
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2018
A and D are better
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Gptech(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Dam5reey:

See, try and take pictures with your phone at Ojuelegba then compare with pictures take at VI or Banana Island then you will understand..

I once compare pictures taken with my phone in Nigerian environment to the phone taken abroad.. the difference is Clear..

I know you watch reviews online, if you see pictures taken with phones you will be amazed, use the same phone in Nigeria you may be disappointed..
Yea, I understand this perfectly, you don't even need to go abroad to know the effect of air pollution in photography, it's a major cause of noise, village pictures and those taken in cities at the same time of the day are very different due to this. Erm, I hope say the pictures you take abroad nr b from Beijing, otherwise u kw na wink.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Gptech(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Henry007 we made it, result ASAP
Yes ooo, finally.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Results are finally in and here's how you voted. grin
A - 1 (iPhone X)
B - 15 (Camon X Pro)
C - 8 (Camon X Pro)
D - 5 (iPhone)

One ITK already leaked the results but are you surprised?

Gptech PRESENTATION tbadejo25 Chuksteric Decale Ejadike
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
henry007:
A - 1 (iPhone X)
B - 15 (Camon X Pro)
C - 8 (Camon X Pro)
D - 5 (iPhone)

So how does the Camon take better pictures? A and D represent true images like I said in my comment above, that pictures A and D are better. U still didn't show us low light shots
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
greenhulk:

So how does the Camon take better pictures? A and D represent true images like I said in my comment above, that pictures A and D are better. U still didn't show us low light shots

I didn't say which one was better, i didn't even vote undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
greenhulk:
A and D are better

I comot cap for you

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
henry007:
A - 1 (iPhone X)
B - 15 (Camon X Pro)
C - 8 (Camon X Pro)
D - 5 (iPhone)

3 Gbosa For you
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Predstan: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
abeg I need the pro version of the canon x but I can't find it as slot or 3C hub. Where can I get this device... I am already tired of my CX
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2018
henry007:
A - 1 (iPhone X)
B - 15 (Camon X Pro)
C - 8 (Camon X Pro)
D - 5 (iPhone)

You mean I was there when you took those pictures cry
So if I predicted with facts that A and D is iPhone X that one na leak..
I have handled several phones and watch several camera reviews.. so it not a leak boss.. grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

You mean I was there when you took those pictures cry
So if I predicted with facts that A and D is iPhone X that one na leak..
I have handled several phones and watch several camera reviews.. so it not a leak boss.. grin

If you read the first post, you'd know there's no prizes involved and that it's not a "guess which device took which" game.

That's how people fail exams lol
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
henry007:

If you read the first post, you'd know there's no prizes involved and that it's not a "guess which device took which" game.

That's how people fail exams lol

I'm not claiming any prize na..

You said result was leaked, that means you leaked it..

Cos all na I posted was a guess too..
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

I'm not claiming any prize na..

You said result was leaked, that means you leaked it..

Cos all na I posted was a guess too..

Who cares how it was leaked, a leak is a leak.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2018
henry007:

Who cares how it was leaked, a leak is a leak.

Lol, It's not an exam or competition, so there is no leak grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

Lol, It's not an exam or competition, so there is no leak grin

So phone leak is to pass or win prize before yeah?
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Dam5reey(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2018
henry007:

So phone leak is to pass or win prize before yeah?

I don't know the answer.. how was that a leak?

How will someone leak a secret he is not aware of.. undecided

How did I get into this self grin

I thought you should know what leak mean.. lipsrsealed

In this case What I did was a rumour ! tongue

Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

I don't know the answer.. how was that a leak?

How will someone leak a secret he is not aware of.. undecided

How did I get into this self grin

I thought you should know what leak mean.. lipsrsealed

In this case What I did was a rumour ! tongue

Okay rest your case here. Rumor monger grin
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by omoalajah(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
people can argue ehn
tbadejo25:
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by datyorubaboy: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
This will enter page 5 lol.
omoalajah:
people can argue ehn
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oversaturation dey worry tecno phone cameras. shocked
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Goodmornin all.... Plz how do I get the tecno x pro, i tried ordering online but can't, I had tried slot, jumia and even konga.com... I have gone round phone shops in Akwa Ibom but they all say they don't have it some don't even know the price.

Plz i need help asap, where can I order or buy it or wats tecno official page, ? Thanks
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Realboygenius(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Predstan:
abeg I need the pro version of the canon x but I can't find it as slot or 3C hub. Where can I get this device... I am already tired of my CX
The Pro is not available yet.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by sureinfo: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
B &C are the clearest I believe
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
fancifulasuquo:
Goodmornin all.... Plz how do I get the tecno x pro, i tried ordering online but can't, I had tried slot, jumia and even konga.com... I have gone round phone shops in Akwa Ibom but they all say they don't have it some don't even know the price.

Plz i need help asap, where can I order or buy it or wats tecno official page, ? Thanks

X pro is not available in Lagos too
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by henry007(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2018
fancifulasuquo:

Now available on Jumia
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by sureinfo: 4:37pm On May 07, 2018
henry007:

X pro is not available in Lagos too
,the camon x pro is now available at tecno outlets nationwide
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by Freelancerx: 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
Predstan:
Have u checked now? It is readily available in stores.
Re: TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. by scarycuteface(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2018
Dexter247:
Oversaturation dey worry tecno phone cameras. shocked
I don't think so. Some of the cameras dey shoot good pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You / How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Need Help With Techno N3 Flash Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.