Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) (42014 Views)

A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS / Man 29, Stabs A Thief To Death While Trying Collect His Phone Along The Road In / Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Frankskaf(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
MatthewN:
this is not cardiac arrest but village people arrest and instant sentence
Village people bad when it comes to jungle justice
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Sammy108983(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sammy108983:
Hmmm. Na wa o

Check my signature to make instant 2k to your bank account.
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by cinolala(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
abi his village pple remember him in d name of cardiac arrest :-Xabi his village pple remember him in d name of cardiac arrest
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Dammyzeal007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
ceeroh:

It was your inability to differentiate between 'we' and 'will' that led to the Cardiac arrest.
.... I hale ooo king of savagery
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dammyzeal007:
.... I hale ooo king of savagery

It is 'hail', not 'hale' grin
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by SleakBuzzPR: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Codemind443:
rip

Nairaland is not even a software bro....

Review your stuff.
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
the way Buhari will die on stage while trying to deceive the masses with empty promises
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Prettyyemi(f): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Haa..
Why is it that it was when he wanted to collect d prize that he died??...
Something is fishy!!
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Franzinni: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
fuellessgen:

Not funny.

You obviously lack a sense of humour.
didn't write it for shallow minded people so I understand when people like you don't

It wasn't meant to be a joke genius.it was an expression of my expectations in due time. .

I hope you Can understand it this time around
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Tozara(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Quite unfortunate. RIP to him.

Rapid heartbeats, palpitations of the heart, dizziness, dyspnea, fainting, etcetera, are all symptoms we should always look out for and never overlook. One shouldn't hesitate to visit the doctor when having any of these sy.mptoms, 'cause it might be your body's way of telling you something's amiss, and warning you to take action before shiit hits the fan.
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by ruphiatBeads: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
BabatCargo:
Rip

Alibaba,express,1688 shipping from China @ $4.5/kg

So you ran away from your thread. It has become a dreadful place you no longer wish to advertise there anymore. You are so unreliable. This is my first time of doing business with you and disappointment is an understatement. I thought someone said you are sick. My Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel am begging you one more time, give me an update on my order. It's 19days already for a shipment of 7 days. And if have been scammed just tell me so I can count my losses and move on. Heaven knows I won't even do the mistake of recommending you to my worst enemy
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
How u take know say he died?
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Geesaintagape: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Life on earth is absolutely nothing
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by maisauki: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
shegzy08:
Village people wedon sir/ma
make dem call you?

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by shegzy08: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
maisauki:
make dem call you?

I Won't pick up
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by micholen(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
india arrow go back to your sender
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Evablizin(f): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
mechanics:
Amen my sister, quite a while, you ate your Easter chicken alone abi? happy new month my dear.
cheesy

Happy new month to you,i didn't eat any chicken,i ate garri that day. grin

Hope you enjoyed the easter?

1 Like

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
shegzy08:
Village people wedon sir/ma
Village people ko, city people ni,,,,,,,,,i knew that somebori is gonna mention that, and its not cardiac arrest that killed him but its God's time, if it were cardiac arrest, then alotta people have suffered from that before and still survive

1 Like

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by shegzy08: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
Village people ko, city people ni,,,,,,,,,i knew that somebori is gonna mention that, and its not cardiac arrest that killed him but its God's time, if it were cardiac arrest, then alotta people have suffered from that before and still survive

1 Like

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by dotcomnamename: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
the way Buhari will die on stage while trying to deceive the masses with empty promises

The way you and your generation will die. Eediot. Wetin concern Buhari with this topic? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:24am On Apr 07, 2018
D man died from d high decibel of the acoustics and speakers. Those of u who dont know how loud home theater affect your heart beat, this is lesson number one. lesson number two my have your life on the line or on a theatre stretcher
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by talk2percy(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Pure village people
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2018
dotcomnamename:

The way you and your generation will die. Eediot. Wetin concern Buhari with this topic? undecided
May God take care of your worries the way Buhari is taking care of Nigeria problems... Amen... ewu oya say Amen if the dullard is trying
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Happy new month to you,i didn't eat any chicken,i ate garri that day. grin

Hope you enjoyed the easter?
hahahahah, that's not true o, yes o my dear, and you?
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by maisauki: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
shegzy08:

I Won't pick up
berra
Re: Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) by lawalosky(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
queensera:
A businessman has collapsed and died on stage at an award ceremony in India.

Shocking video shows the moment 53-year-old Vishnu Pandey suffered a heart attack after dancing up to the stage to a Bollywood song amid cheers from the audience.

People quickly rushed to his aid and he was taken to hospital, where he was later declared dead. The doctors said that Pandey had died from a cardiac arrest.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBbyYuFaRc

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/award-winner-dies-while-dancing-onto.html

em bilegi feefuu akwoi karpi Sosayi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos / How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.