Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder (35161 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by lalasticlala(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
[b]Nielsen Peter Schau, Nigerian Singer Alizee Nielsen’s Husband Arrested For Murder[/b]

Peter Neilsen, husband to Nigerian singer, Alizee Nielsen was accused of the murder of she and her four-year-old daughter, Petra in their Ocean Parade Towers, Banana Island home yesterday (the 5th of April) morning.

In reaction to the news, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, has said that the suspect has been arrested at the Ikoyi Police station and investigations have begun:

“The state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, has ordered the arrest of the suspect and he is in police custody. It is pre-emptive now to ascertain the cause of the incident. The CP has dispatched crime scene investigators to the place to pick evidences for analysis which can be used for prosecution. The command has also written the Embassy of the suspect that the police are investigating the case.”

She was signed to Petra Entertainment, an Asian based Entertainment firm.

Watch her songs here:

GreenLight ft Del B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3zROpN7n8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQl29sVPT_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_R6EJa54Fc

Source: https://guardian.ng/life/nigerian-singer-alizee-nielsens-husband-arrested-for-murder/amp/

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just have this funny feeling that her husband will walk away with this murder.
He will just claim he was provoked and was not in the right frame of mind when he committed the murder. A good lawyer will defend him at most he will get ten years.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by KushyKush: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
She don marry Oyinbo... She think say Oyinbo be like 9ja man whey you go dey give wahala and you go shout "Kill me, you will kill me today"

She no know say Oyinbo no gbadun...

No matter what the case may be though, she didn't deserve to die.

Funny thing is with few thousand dollars, the Nigerian police will let the man walk free

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by jamael(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
The police are not serious!

The only time I'll believe them is when I see pictures of the man in his dirty boxers, sitting on the ground having his hands and legs chained together.

If crime doesn't discriminated, justice shouldn't.

But I trust Naija sha, the D.P.O will think that this white murderer has blue blood running in his veins.

Pictures or I don't believe it!!

32 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by eazy07(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by MillionDollars: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just hope he will not escape this cos Nigerian police are very funny wen it comes to foreigners

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by obajoey(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
RIP to the dead.
Man's eyes got cleared of the veil.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by planetx13: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
RIP to the dead.

At least all those lazy slay queens and ungraceful feminists who keep comparing African men with foreigners will see that it is not better on the other side. Appreciate what you have . Attitude is everything.

Meanwhile I just hope he gets the punishment he deserves

Ciao

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Godsent4life: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bring all your iTunes card for instant cash within 5mins I offer best rate

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by idrisolaide(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
So Quick..
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
I just have this funny feeling that her husband will walk away with this murder.
He will just claim he was provoked and was not in the right frame of mind when he committed the murder. A good lawyer will defend him at most he will get ten years.

You Mean Here In Nigeria?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by tivta(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
all you materialistic women that like foreign men hope you can see
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wonder if he will be sentenced to death if found guilty,Will diplomatic ties be brought into the case, seeing he is a foreigner undecided
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by henryhemon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why kill the little girl, What was her offence??

14 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes, he can use provocation as a defense against his wife, but what about their daughter he murdered too?

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by saltoftheearth: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
These things we used to see only in movies
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by 4kDdullard: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

You are right cus this is a shithole where money speaks.They might tender an apology later for arresting him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by 4dor: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

You're right, this is not the first time something like this is happening and I don't remember any foreigner being jailed. I might be wrong though but the two cases I know about were buried at the end.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by skelewu404(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
maybe he found out the girl was giving one black dude yansh n probably the child was not his n he want haywire

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by nanakgh(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
so tragic. whether she married for money or not never justifies her murder. he's white, so? don't African men kill their wives erday? if a black man is killed by his white wife do we advice all black men to stay clear of all white women? n those speculating that she' cheated when u pple grow up and marry you will learn that there are very big issues aside cheating that can end a marriage in this way eg. money , super jealousy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
The child doesnt look mixed race self. Maybe he found out he was scammed

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nicklaus619(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
jamael:
ok

Thunder fall on you there U just rush come here to type *ok* in this sad thread undecided ?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Gboyeboy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

This country is fu©ked up. Nothing works.
He throws a few millions around and walks free, back to his country without a scratch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

You Mean Here In Nigeria?

Yes. The Abuja lady is out on bail I hope you know. What do you think will happen in the case of an expatriate.

When an issue between spouses leads to murder of one it's always difficult.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by nnokwa042(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
I know this man must be from danemark or Sweden there is nothing like Nielsen in italian

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

did you say a lawyer?the Italian ambassador to Nigeria will step in and the case will go down like every other

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dis case go get KLeg jawe... By now am sure Danish president don call ambassador to knw wats up. Den call PMB to convey his nation's stand on trying its citizens abroad.. We sentence him,he's handed ova to Denmark to serve sentence in his country and wt no follow up,he's free man in his country pronto....
Make we no waste Awa energy for dis one Jawe.. Its a closed case

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Zoe99(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
I won't be surprised if the man suffers from one of these personality disorders. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by omocalabar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
upcoming artiste living inside banana island.....thats sumthing to ponder upon

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Queen-like Attire / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.