Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,138 members, 7,825,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder (35182 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by godofuck231: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Zoe99:
I won't be surprised if the man suffers from one of these personality disorders. undecided

Babe pause, no be all me fit withstand woman nagging and quarrels, some men have a long temper, as in longggggggg, but when they snap it's bloody, Pls advice women to desist from causing self inflicted damage on their marriages and death, the stress isn't easy in this dispensation,give the man some slack, cheating or not Pls control your lips, if you must talk about it limit the emphasis, just make your point known if u can't control your speech write it down for him to read, Pls one love
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Subonbon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juju finally fade.... Oyinbo eyes open what am i doing in bananna island without a groundnut...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigerians.. haba. .with as little as zero information they have already concluded that the Husband is the Murder.. and he stayed to get arrested.
Naija and their logic.. omo na wa. Why not wait for the investigation to complete.. or better yet wait for the Husband's Embassy to call-in and request extradition...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by uckennety(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
I just have this funny feeling that her husband will walk away with this murder.
He will just claim he was provoked and was not in the right frame of mind when he committed the murder. A good lawyer will defend him at most he will get ten years.

Show me a white man that has spent a month in Nigerian penial custody?
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seahawk: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
tivta:

name them. or you mean the husband killer? the female lawyer killer etc
oh you’re talking about the materialistic men that their wives killed right?
They married for money hence they deserve to be killed by their wives right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
uckennety:

Show me a white man that has spent a month in Nigerian penial custody?

I am not sure there is any, maybe my memory fails me.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by uckennety(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

I am not sure there is any, maybe my memory fails me.

But they break alot of laws here!

This is one of them

Am sure he is not even in police cell but in a guarded hotel room

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
uckennety:

But they break alot of laws here!

This is one of them

Am sure he is not even in police cell but in a guarded hotel room

Hmmmmm ,it's also possible. Everytime I read of murder as a result of marriage I have goose bumps. I also feel some kind of pity for him because I am sure he is regreting now

The society should also stop putting pressure on people to get married, that institution is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Was she on the show "Expatriates' Wives"?

Even oyibo acknowledge the group "White trash".

But it seems Nigerian ladies would marry anything in pink skin for money.

All is well.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by RaptorX: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
If this silly Nigerian women that will be praising oyinbo men marrying Nigerian women here on NL knows about the number of black women married to oyinbo that have been killed in the US. Keep on believing oyinbo men are mumu and you going to use them as escape route out of poverty and the shithole.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seahawk: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes of course it’s totally her fault.

As is the fault of those men who get killed by their wives too. Right?

You people’s misogyny will let you justify anything and say about anything no matter how silly it sounds
RaptorX:
If this silly Nigerian women that will be praising oyinbo men marrying Nigerian women here on NL, knows about the number of black women married to oyinbo that have been killed in the US. Keep on believing oyinbo men are mumu and you going to use them as escape route out of poverty and the shithole.
InvertedHammer:
Was she on the show "Expatriates' Wives"?

Even oyibo acknowledge the group "White trash".

But it seems Nigerian ladies would marry anything in pink skin for money.

All is well.

/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seun360(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm ,it's also possible. Everytime I read of murder as a result of marriage I have goose bumps. I also feel some kind of pity for him because I am sure he is regreting now

The society should also stop putting pressure on people to get married, that institution is not for everyone.

God will increase ur wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by GavelSlam: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fvcking hell I've never seen people so ignorant, bigoted, misogynistic, racist and illogical in my life.

Some are blaming the victim without even knowing the facts of the case.

Some say the Italian embassy might step in when it is clearly written the fella is Danish.

Some suspect the child isn't his. Though possible, the chances that the mixed race toddler who looked more like the man than the mother could only possibly happen if she had an affair with his sibling.

Some talk of the white man as if they are natural-born killers but overlook the thousand of African (Nigerian) killers of their lovers. For example, the Orhibabor guy in Canada less than 10 days ago.

Spare some thought for not only the adult victim but the little angel who was also murdered.

Stop demonizing people without even having an iota of information.

Lastly, stop speculating on what your local police might do. They are from your society and representative of what you might do should you swap roles.

Jeez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by sisisioge: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
I just have this funny feeling that her husband will walk away with this murder.
He will just claim he was provoked and was not in the right frame of mind when he committed the murder. A good lawyer will defend him at most he will get ten years.

The important thing is for him to do some time in our own kind of prison. Two years in our prison is more than enough for him to fully pay for the double homicide. He won't last!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
sisisioge:

The important thing is for him to do some time in our own kind of prison. Two years in our prison is more than enough for him to fully pay for the double homicide. He won't last!

It's almost impossible. The judicial system in Nigeria is really weak.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by sisisioge: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
GavelSlam:
Fvcking hell I've never seen people so ignorant, bigoted, misogynistic, racist and illogical in my life.

Some say the Italian embassy might step in when it is clearly written the fella is Danish.

Some suspect the child isn't his. Though possible, the chances that the mixed race toddler who looked more like the man than the mother could only possibly happen if she had an affair with his sibling.

Some talk of the white man as if they are natural-born killers but overlook the thousand of African (Nigerian) killers of their lovers. For example, the Orhibabor guy in Canada less than 10 days ago.

Spare some thought for not only the adult victim but the little angel who was also murdered.

Lastly, stop speculating on what your local police might do. They are from your society and representative of what you might do should you swap roles.

Jeez.

Mabinu, no vex. We are mostly myopic ni. We didn't take note that this case is especially sensitive because the girl has got people, the case is being watched globally thanks to the media, naija police won't want to embarrass themselves by being shabby here, the govt has got a good case to avenge all the several hammers on our international "developers" , the judiciary won't want to pass a ruling that would make double homicide trivial, etc. Overall, that moraforker is gonna burn and he knows it already! He won't last in Kirikiri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

It's almost impossible. The judicial system in Nigeria is really weak.

No talk like that o. This SOB isn't a politician thus no special gloves for him. Judicial system that sends a 20k phone thief to 21yrs incarnation grin will be happy to take an oyinbo to alagbon! If only to show off grin especially if the presiding judge is a woman!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Seahawk: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I couldn’t have said it better. Many nairalanders are nauseating honestly

GavelSlam:

Jeez.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by InvertedHammer: 12:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Seahawk:
Yes of course it’s totally her fault.

As is the fault of those men who get killed by their wives too. Right?

You people’s misogyny will let you justify anything and say about anything no matter how silly it sounds

Na. Na. Na.

Except in very very very rare cases, the tell tale signs are there that someone is about to pop off. Some ignore the signs and become victims.

/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by IamLaura(f): 5:07am On Apr 07, 2018
henryhemon:
Why kill the little girl, What was her offence??
That child doesn’t look mixed race so I’m guessing he found out she wasn’t his
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by DavIkenna(m): 5:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Elvis2kay: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2018
As a Dan/ 9jar nationality... this is not a big news in Denmark there is a similar case last week,where a father of 2 killed his daughter 6 & 8 and took his own life after, just because he had a issue with the kids mother.. For those who are still married with Danish men abeg don't threaten dem with DIVORCE ooo.. plan well and walk out of the marriage.. Danish men no dey kill wife keep the children behind everyone in tne family must wakaa.. I still dey wonder why the guy no kill himself.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Elvis2kay: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2018
KushyKush:
She don marry Oyinbo... She think say Oyinbo be like 9ja man whey you go dey give wahala and you go shout "Kill me, you will kill me today"

She no know say Oyinbo no gbadun...

No matter what the case may be though, she didn't deserve to die.

Funny thing is with few thousand dollars, the Nigerian police will let the man walk free

As a Dan/ 9jar nationality... this is not a big news in Denmark there is a similar case last week,where a father of 2 killed his daughter 6 & 8 and took his own life after, just because he had a issue with the kids mother.. For those who are still married with Danish men abeg don't threaten dem with DIVORCE ooo.. plan well and walk out of the marriage.. Danish men no dey kill wife keep the children behind everyone in tne family must wakaa.. I still dey wonder why the guy no kill himself.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by kennymartinz(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2018
The man is a fool or did he find out that he is not the biological father of the child or why killing the innocent girl. This is total act of wickedness, he deserve dealth penalty.
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by henryhemon(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2018
IamLaura:

That child doesn’t look mixed race so I’m guessing he found out she wasn’t his

Agreed but she's innocent. Ladies need to learn that men are increasingly aware of carrying out DNA tests. That innocent girl has no hand in it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by sandraa(f): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
The child is the carbon copy of her dad. He loves that child more than anything. We her friends are still confused. We know he hits her sometimes but we did not know how far it has gone. She was not opening up about her issues. #standupagainstdomesticviolence .
#speakout
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by NaijaYahooBoy: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerian police can have inferiority complex when the see foreigners

The man would go scot free grin
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by IamLaura(f): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2018
henryhemon:

Agreed but she's innocent. Ladies need to learn that men are increasingly aware of carrying out DNA tests. That innocent girl has no hand in it.
You’re right.
It’s a pity
Re: Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder by Jazzlite: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Thunder fall on you there U just rush come here to type *ok* in this sad thread undecided ?
Control your temper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.