Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes (43863 Views)

Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Why Are So Many Modern British Career Women Converting To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by focused345: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
LagosShia:

hilarious!

a christian robot who is taught to believe God is "three" and at the same time one,who also got a "son" that is "god" himself is accusing Muslims of brainwashing.amazing!!! all the money and "poisoned honey" to invest to convert people is not brainwashing,right?you must be kidding!!!with the many times muslims have rejected the idea of 72 virgins and proven the source of the saying regarding 72 virgins weak which is only found in an isolated sunni hadith,the christian missioanries still believe in 72 virgins!!! they forget that in their own christian paradise Jesus promised them shayo (wine) and bread!!!

lets see the "brainwashing":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quran 44:54; 52:20; 78:33 and in different form in 55:56 & 78:33; also in Bukhari Hadith 4:53. It describes beautiful females with wide and stunning eyes; bashful virgins. They are exquisite creatures provided for the intimate pleasures of believing 'Muslim' men in Muhammad's version of Paradise.

Muhammad promised his followers - whom he sent to fight and die for Allah's cause - an incredibly beautiful after life with unlimited pleasures: intimate, Visual and Sensual; the same pleasures that Muhammad prohibited them from having on earth, and more.

Islamist will do anything including denying facts and veracity to hide that evil cult of muhammed. God have mercy grin grin grin
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2011
they are converting because islam allows you to do orisirisi like marrying 4 wives,throwing bombs,mudering innocent people,defiling little girls and it allows you to do jazz
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by focused345: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

they are converting because islam allows you to do orisirisi like marrying 4 wives,throwing bombs,mudering innocent people,defiling little girls and it allows you to do jazz

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by manmacho: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2011
focused345:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quran 44:54; 52:20; 78:33 and in different form in 55:56 & 78:33; also in Bukhari Hadith 4:53. It describes beautiful females with wide and stunning eyes; bashful virgins. They are exquisite creatures provided for the intimate pleasures of believing 'Muslim' men in Muhammad's version of Paradise.

Muhammad promised his followers - whom he sent to fight and die for Allah's cause - an incredibly beautiful after life with unlimited pleasures: intimate, Visual and Sensual; the same pleasures that Muhammad prohibited them from having on earth, and more.

Islamist will do anything including denying facts and veracity to hide that evil cult of muhammed. God have mercy grin grin grin

Lagoshia can you please sincerely repond to this
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by LagosShia: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
our paradise is not some fantacy or imagination of becoming spirits like the christians lie to themselves.in paradise we can be reunited with our wives and you can even have a wife even as the bible supports that.what i deny is the nonsense christian missionary propaganda of "72 virgins".as in,as a muslim i would like 720 virgins.but that figure is not supported in Islamic hadiths and not at all in the Quran.

christians themselves deny a physical paradise but their bible does not as you'd shortly see.christians are not reasonable people when it comes to religion and setting the records straight.as the Holy Quran describes them,they are those who have taken their beliefs for amusement and pass time.

they use vulgar words,insults and try to feel they are on top of the world by making careless and baseless statements.when it comes to the real talk they fail woefully.
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by LagosShia: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
PHYSICAL PARADISE IN THE BIBLE JUST AS THE ONE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN AND NOT THE 'SPIRITUAL' FANTASY CHRISTIAN DREAM OF BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL

how can humans made up of blood and flesh be transformed into 'spiritual beings'?

TREES AND FOOD AND PRECIOUS STONES IN EDEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE

Genesis 2:7-9
7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

PHYSICAL BODIES IN PARADISE

Genesis 2:22
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

WIFE IN PARADISE

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

FLESH IN PARADISE AND EYES TO SEE GOD!

Job 19:26 -27
26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

JESUS WAS TAKEN UP WITH PHYSICAL BODY

Luke 24:51
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

PAUL'S CONTRADICTION OF A PHYSICAL PARADISE BASED ON IMAGINATION

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (1 Corinthians 15:50)

JESUS EATING AFTER HIS ALLEGED RESURRECTION (hint:its either Jesus did not die and resurrect or after resurrection and life returns people still have physical bodies.christians should make a choice!)

Luke 24:41-43
New International Version (NIV)

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by drealaz24(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
The god dat ate, hunger no gud 4 body now. Orisirisi
Re: Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes by Drn19: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ignorant and laziness towards knowledge as made us to be easily deceived and if a lie have been told for a very long period of time kind of. That doesn't make it a truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.