Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 (393 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
1. Thank You Father for Your grace, mercy and faithfulness over my life.

2. Father, in any way that l have fallen short of Your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me.

3. Father, release upon my life the power to decree a thing and for it to be established, immediately

4. Father, send Your ministering angels to come and minister to all my spiritual, physical, material and financial needs.

5. Father let everything You have created hear and recognise my voice, as Your servant and obey me, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let the wind, the sun, the moon, the stars and all the elements, never work contrary to my wellbeing and progress in life, in Jesus’ name.

7. Father, please command all things to work together for my good and the fulfilment of my destiny in the name of Jesus.

8. I decree that the Lord will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

9. I decree that even, in the midst of famine and economic recession, l and my family will eat in plenty and be satisfied and there will be leftovers.

10. Father, please, give Your angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways, in Jesus’ name.

11. Father, let men, women, children and angels go out of their ways to favour my righteous course.

Thank You Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Supports Libya Deportees With N1.8m ($5,000)! / Do You Know Where Bastard Is In The Holy Bible? See It / Crocodile Kills Pastor During Mass Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.