Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 (666 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
1. Oh LORD, I thank You for giving me life and life abundantly.
2. Powers that want to take my life, fall down and die in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to be the devil's dumping ground and victim in Jesus name.
4. I resist the powers that want to frustrate my life and destiny.
5. O Lord, arise and fight my battles, give me victory in Jesus name.
6. My Helper of Destiny, come to my help, rescue me from the hands of the evil men.
7. Faithful God, show Yourself faithful and true in my life today.
8. I will not, I shall not and I cannot be put to shame, God is my trust and shield.
9. Oh God of Elijah, answer me by fire today in the name of Jesus.
10. I command, dry bones shall rise and live again in Jesus name.
11. I am not a looser, I am winner, failure is no longer my portion in Jesus name.
12. God is my refuge and fortress, I shall neither be defeated nor destroyed.
13. What God have started in my life, He will complete and perfect in Jesus name.
14. I shall escape the pits dug and traps set by the enemies of my life.
15. I refuse to be a victim, I am a victor through Christ Jesus.
16. Destiny terminators shall not terminate my destiny in Jesus name.
17. I will rise and shine, I shall not be limited nor hindered.
18. Let God arise in my life today and let His enemies and my enemies scatter by fire.
19. Let every impossibilities in my life become possible by the power of God.
20. Arise Oh God and visit my life and household today.
21. What the enemies meant for evil, Oh Lord, turn them around for my good today.
22. I declare, it is my time to rise to the top, I shall no longer remain at the bottom.
23. My family and household is in Your hands, turn our lives around situation around.
24. For the victory You have given us Oh Lord, receive all the glory and honor.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 by dallyemmy: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, April 11, 2018) - Overcoming Mountains

1.Thank you, Father, for where you started with me, thank you, for where I am, and thank you, for where you are taking me.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf, that have enabled me to reach where I am today.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, no matter the challenge or obstacle that I may face, on this journey to heaven, please, don't let be ever give up or turn back, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of retrogression and backwardness, in my life, be paralysed and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, grant unto me the spiritual power and strength to subdue and overcome every challenge, obstructing my moving forward, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make a way for me spiritually, materially and financially, where there seems to be no way, as you did at the red sea for your children, the Israelites, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let heavenly, spiritual dynamites be released from above, to blast to pieces, every mountain, blocking the way to my promised land, in Jesus' name.

9.I speak to every mountain of lack, poverty, sickness, failure, etc, plaguing my life and family, "be thou removed and be cast into the sea", in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace to wait upon you, always; and as I do, renew my strength, as the eagle's; I shall run and not be wearied; I shall walk and not faint; in Jesus' name.

11.Father, give your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the spiritual strength and heavenly support, to overcome every ministerial challenge, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/18 / Snake Wriggles Out Of Israel's Western Wall Spark Claims About Biblical Prophecy / Are You A "Waste Of Riches"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.