Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) (37704 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na Photoshop Jo. Her childrens are not even beautifool
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lovely
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by RealGucci: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
sponsored by her new sugar daddy/local maye
bich
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
This girl go soon ripe
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.

I find it hard to comprehend how a human can be so bitter...... tueh..... I spit on you

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Millz404(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.
Truck load of sh!T
Always tryn to look different but you dumb as fvck

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow wow wow, oh Lord bless my husstle o. Vacationing in London shall not be a taboo for me. Amen. London I'm coming
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by kenesh(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
But schools are not on holidays na. Anyways, what do i know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
lovely!
I prayed to be there soon with my children and wife too... so shall it be, Amen
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
neonly:
Am sure buhari must have sponsor here trip der grin grin grin grin
the name Buhari must be causing you serious "ERECTION"
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by oluchivy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
i concern you
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by delishpot: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
see banana every where cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fall on them
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by neveryou2: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
2 kids 2 different fathers

What a life!

If the daughter wants to talk about her daddy in front of the kid brother... Awkward Situation!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
This is too much, Funkeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Austin53208:
I thought she's broke. where did she see money for vacation

Who else? Sugar daddy of course...
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jealous hater
KushyKush:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
How is it your business?
MrNigeria2018:
2 kids 2 different fathers

What a life!

If the daughter wants to talk about her daddy in front of the kid brother... Awkward Situation!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hope say no be teach them dey teach this wee boy how to pose like a chic Cos I'm not getting this
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yinkawealthy: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is sure a trending mom.

The mom of two took to IG to share photos of herself and her kids vacationing in London, in photos she hashtagged;#londondiaries.

See more photos.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-vacation-kids-london/

good for dem
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by godwon01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is not a big deal. Very cold here inside my house talk less of staying outside. Not yet summer. Why is she outside.Na in those days that people will show the picture and U start blaming your destiny. Aside ,only the pounds that make it luxurious. Home is the sweatest. No life from work to house and vice versa.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by neonly: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
alen4smith:
the name Buhari must be causing you serious "ERECTION"

How u take know grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na Photoshop Jo. Her childrens are not even beautifool
Where is this one coming from? Children not beautiful? Photoshop? SORRY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 / Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.