Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo (1489 Views)

Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl / Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos / Celine Dion Is Unrecognizable As She Goes Braless In All Black Outfit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo by Treas006(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Actress Halima Abubakar has bounced back to movie roles after battling with Fibroid illness for months, the Actress look stunning at her Cinema Movie Premier at Ghana few hours ago, see photos and brief on how the Halima Abubakar bounced back to good life as curated by wakabobo.com

How Halima Abubakar Bounced Back To Acting Career

According to Premiumtimes months agao, it was reported that the actress, who has been sick for a while owing to complications from a fibroid operation she underwent in India in April 2017, made the appeal in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
She also denied rumours that she was battling cancer and asked her fans not to contribute money on her behalf.
She wrote, “I am grateful to everyone who has shown me love and encouragement at this point in my life. May God bless you all. I want to be known as a positive soul and not a sad one, so I plead to you all not to donate any money on my behalf to anyone. I see people already trying to make money out of it so kindly don’t. Continue Reading here>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/nollywood-actress-halima-abubakar-almost-unrecognizable-in-new-photo/

cc; Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo by Sharpbobo: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
ok
Re: Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo by Hppro: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo by Fatherscrush: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Survival

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) / Atiku Replies Davido's Back '' Your Story Is A Great Example For Our Youth '' / Hushpuppi Taking Flexing To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.