Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) (28970 Views)

Students Protest Over ASUU Strike In Ibadan (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by OSUigbo: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmm

Another avenue to steal money.

Woe betide the corrupt
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kidneystones(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
My vet guy #thanks
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Plawrentino(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Advertise their products and make money online through this link https:///N5iCWq
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Country we dem suppose sell on aliexpress
Very old buildings
No maintenance culture
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by solacegist: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nltaliban:
A terrible even happened at the University of Ibadan today as heavy rainfall destroys some building.

Those in school were in with fear as lots of objects floated on Air, Tree’s were falling And the wind was just strong.

Lots Of School Properties were damaged which include The Students union Building, Tedder hall and some building in the staff quarters.

Recall that the University of Ibadan fixed the resumption for 2017/2018 academic session for 15/042018. As things stands, the university might have to postpone the resumption something as to make the buildings inhabitable again.

More details here

http://delenewsonline.com/ui-news-heavy-rain-destroy-tedder-halls-roofuniversity-of-ibadan-photos/
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Let them defeat boko haram first, discipline is more than flogging civilians and playing in the mud

ademusiwa3r:
h

You see, you student are going to continue to suffer. the only solution is allow the military to manage the various schools, if not, you are going to suffer. civilian are useless.. if you have a business will you put civilian there, no.. .

it is only the military that can discipline their staff. you people will continue to suffer,

the military use to run public schools and public hospital
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by lekkan(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin grin....i can't help but laugh... Wait oh! Is this the first and the best University?
Oh boy nawa for Nigeria oh.... Wendy shebi you said unilorin damages was due tithe fact that it was second generation school So wetin do your own first generation??
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
@OP, are you a student (of UI) or a passer-by?

PS:
This your write-up na die! I salute your lexis and structure! grin
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Plawrentino(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Advertise their products and make money online through this link https:///N5iCWq
Awoleesu:

PS:
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ehissi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Okpor! shocked

I don dey suspect all these college of medicine student whey dey strike since. Make VC go beg those people Oooooh!

Before Tree fall for E head..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
GOOD
let's see, maybe they will use this great opportunity to carry out some maintenance work
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Mires: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
mpeg:
Please o I came across this MEM Master in Mechanical Engineering Management with UI and I am highly interested for the program.. Please some within the campus should help me make some enquiries about the program,.. If they are still offering it, whether someone can apply at the moment, and or when will the program come up for the next immediate session... Please someone should be of help.. My email is occhimakpa@gmail.com or Pls call me on 09072777282.. Thanks

There's MSc in Mechanical Engineering. However, application for MSc programmes has closed for the session
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
teebaxy:
Are u sure u are an undergraduate?
Why do you ask? Just curious
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Pat081: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
VC is in money
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rain dey destroy properties there when he no dey fall at kwara at all, i dunno wetin kwarans do rain
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rain dey destroy properties there whereas he no dey fall at kwara at all, i dunno wetin kwarans do rain
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by blazer2018: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nltaliban:
A terrible even happened at the University of Ibadan today as heavy rainfall destroys some building.

Those in school were in with fear as lots of objects floated on Air, Tree’s were falling And the wind was just strong.

Lots Of School Properties were damaged which include The Students union Building, Tedder hall and some building in the staff quarters.

Recall that the University of Ibadan fixed the resumption for 2017/2018 academic session for 15/042018. As things stands, the university might have to postpone the resumption something as to make the buildings inhabitable again.

I don dye!!! grin grin grin

It is finished...See English Language nitori Olorun...Is this an undergrad or a non-teaching staff
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by blazer2018: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Awoleesu:

PS:

grin grin grin

He must be a passer-by cheesy cheesy
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
ademusiwa3r:
h

You see, you student are going to continue to suffer. the only solution is allow the military to manage the various schools, if not, you are going to suffer. civilian are useless.. if you have a business will you put civilian there, no.. .

it is only the military that can discipline their staff. you people will continue to suffer,

Does it take a drill Sargent to whip Nigerians into order? grin

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by micxwell(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
ednut1:
See dilapitated structures . damn!
winkDilapidated.... you mean.

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
hazan041:
shocked shocked

So they are even yet to resume for this session and I was complaining about my own school that we should have start exam chai
Lol
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
maxiuc:
cheesy

Not even iron was used for the roofing
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
eleojo23:
But why is Nigeria like this na?

See dirty buildings, dilapidated structures...
No maintenance culture at all

And we want our graduates to be taken seriously abroad...just look at where they are studying...

You see this in almost all government universities...

Smh..
EXCEPT UNILAG... PROUDLY AKOKITE cool cool
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Troublemaker007:
The most beautiful house in the whole of Ibadan na rain destroy so.
grin grin grin
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2018
I know say. c block for tedder hall go dey affected, I can't live in that block I stayed in A block while in 100 level, but everytime c block dey get wahala too much, buttery go catch fire, rain go enter roof, wind go break slate, electricity go go out for close to a month without maintenance department knowing what to do, quickly I sharpaly go rent self contain for orita ajetunmobi agbowo till I graduated for ui.
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:47am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2018
hazan041:
shocked shocked

So they are even yet to resume for this session and I was complaining about my own school that we should have start exam chai
what is, " that we should have start exam? You and your igbotic grammar, fine you no fine, English you no sabi
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Feranmi4christ(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Wow! So UNILORIN own still better pass this one....
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2018
ademusiwa3r:
h

They're training the heads to be used in headbutting terrorist, right? No wonder boko haram dey use una for target practice smiley
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kingtunde: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2018
blazer2018:

I don dye!!! grin grin grin

It is finished...See English Language nitori Olorun...Is this an undergrad or a non-teaching staff

Shey na English we wan chop ni.

I have been on an international group chat and they have never complained of grammatical blunders before.

I don't just understand why Nigerians think this way
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by blazer2018: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
kingtunde:

Shey na English we wan chop ni.

I have been on an international group chat and they have never complained of grammatical blunders before.

I don't just understand why Nigerians think this way

I know English no be our mother tongue, but that's our official language...I am not perfect myself and still make mistakes...But if someone who calls himself an undergraduate can't express himself clearly on a forum where he's faceless, how will he do when he's under intense pressure in the exam hall.

Main reason why most people fail, they have answers to questions but find it difficult to express themselves.
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Alfa55: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
dis is serious. although d skul is laking facilities mgt base on what i saw last two weeks n hope it does nt extent to d zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student / What Is The Difference Between "Inquiry" And "Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.