Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Trip To Greenland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Greenland (2730 Views)

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trip To Greenland by Juliette3Ken(f): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Greenland is a very lively place really! It isn't do popular but it is kinda similar to Iceland.
Can someone advise on how one can get a tourist visa in case one wishes to visit there?
There isn't any thread on this so I decided to make one

1 Like

Re: Trip To Greenland by Juliette3Ken(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some pictures,
In case grin grin

Re: Trip To Greenland by Juliette3Ken(f): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Not surprised. I am new to Nairaland. Don't know how things work here.
Re: Trip To Greenland by TIKAMBABA1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can somebody live in Greenland?
Re: Trip To Greenland by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
Can somebody live in Greenland?
Yeah!
There are some people who live there. Actually they speak Danish but I will prefer one visits than stay due to the cold.
Re: Trip To Greenland by Eze4tonyTc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
woa
Re: Trip To Greenland by fitlaw(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
What is the process of Greenland Visa from Nigeria
Re: Trip To Greenland by AlphaStyles(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
This all the info i have on greenland

Greenland is a country located in the north pole and closer to canada most part belongs to denmark and their capital is nuuk and forget the name greenland it aint all that green because its mostly ice,snow and cold winter is worse yoo and to get more info on greenland i suggest u visit the denish embassy because no greenland embassy in nigeria and flights go directly to copahengan then to nuuk,greenland P.S i have never travel abroad but i do read and do research on those countries
Re: Trip To Greenland by Acutechap(m): 3:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Greenland is in North America.You have to go through Iceland. Visit : https://visitgreenland.com/about-greenland/
hope this helps.
Re: Trip To Greenland by TwyceOmo: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
pls nairand can someone help me to know abat Greenland..am goin there to work n stay..pls fast responds pls

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Yenagoa / How To Enjoy Yacht Or Cruise Boat Ride In Lagos / Canada 2years Farm Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.