Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend (978 Views)

BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni / Bbnaija: See The Breast Of Cee-cee A 25year Old Who Claimed To Be A Virgin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by semochendo1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
As Cee Cee is up for eviction this weekend, I have no shadow of doubt that she's going, should she remain, then BBNaija will have to convince us about their genuineness and transparency..

Only Cee Cee dreamt about two house mates returning, which eventually happened...

She wished Juliet Ibrahim uses her for eye lashes advert, which correlated with events outside..

She's been following Richo up and down now, that alone tells you Richo is going... mark my words..

But she should follow Richo...on a good day. All things being equal.
Re: Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by millhouse: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
no b lie
Re: Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by semochendo1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
millhouse:
no b lie
Abi o..
Let's keep our fingers crossed..
I wish lalasticlala is here.
Re: Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2018
semochendo1:
As Cee Cee is up for eviction this weekend, I have no shadow of doubt that she's going, should she remain, then BBNaija will have to convince us about their genuineness and transparency..

Only Cee Cee dreamt about two house mates returning, which eventually happened...

She wished Juliet Ibrahim uses her for eye lashes advert, which correlated with events outside..

She's been following Richo up and down now, that alone tells you Richo is going... mark my words..

But she should follow Richo...on a good day. All things being equal.
You forgot that anyone that comes close to TBOSS in bbn house got evicted?
Re: Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by Floryangel8: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Watching
Re: Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend by babdap: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Her witchcraft na international.

(1) (Reply)

How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? / Where To Download Complete Money Heist Season 4 Movie (la Casa De Papel) / Miku Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.