Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne (674 Views)

How Do I Get Rid of Acne From My Face and Skin / How To Cure Acne – 4 Secrets To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Actually, will someone tell me the most effective way to get rid of pimples? I need a natural remedy which works well and doesn't spoil the skin or react.
Thanks
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Take a bath everyday

Problem solved
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:
Take a bath everyday

Problem solved
That's not a problem ma'm. But one does that everyday
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:

That's not a problem ma'm. But one does that everyday

Okay then don't take a bath everyday let's see if that will help

1 Like

Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Or you could find mature aleovera plants open up the thick leaves and scoop our the clear jelly inside and rub into the skiin after washing face with warm water and leave for at least 30 minutes

Rub on face at night before going to bed after washing face with warm.water leave it on over night

100% guranteed to work

Once used this on a friend who hard second degree burns all over his face from a fire , if you see him today you would think he got a skin graft
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:

Okay then don't take a bath everyday let's see if that will help
You're funny. grin
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
You're funny. grin

grin
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Juliette3Ken(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:
Or you could find mature aleovera plants open up the thick leaves and scoop our the clear jelly inside and rub into the skiin after washing face with warm water and leave for at least 30 minutes

Rub on face at night before going to bed after washing face with warm.water leave it on over night

100% guranteed to work

Once used this on a friend who hard second degree burns all over his face from a fire , if you see him today you would think he got a skin graft

Wow!
Thanks a lot.
I hope that helps.
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:

Wow!
Thanks a lot.
I hope that helps.

It will and accompany the above with intensive water therapy.

When you wake up drink 3 cups of water or 2 pure water sachets 20 minutes before brushing your teeth

This is the minimum amount everyday

Following these two steps I gave you religiously and look at your skin in a months time

1 Like

Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Ayofaks(f): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
Actually, will someone tell me the most effective way to get rid of pimples? I need a natural remedy which works well and doesn't spoil the skin or react.
Thanks

Get Ghana black soap, a wrap is 400, get Yoruba black soap 1 is 100, get lemon juice, original honey, camwood powder and sandal wood powder...pound and mix everything together. Apply on your face at night, allow to dry for like 30mins, then wash off. You can also add omi aro to the mixture . It'd help clear your acne
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
Thanks

Use cinnamon and honey. It's very effective. Browse more on it.

Also regular steaming of the face helps to reduce breakouts.

Don't burst the pimples.

Use clean towels and face wipes, wash your beddings and pillow case regularly.

Avoid putting hand on your face.

Lastly, you can use Sudocream ,it's good for acne (pimples).

1 Like

Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by Juliette3Ken(f): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
folake4u:

Use cinnamon and honey. It's very effective. Browse more on it.

Also regular steaming of the face helps to reduce breakouts.

Don't burst the pimples.

Use clean towels and face wipes, wash your beddings and pillow case regularly.

Avoid putting hand on your face.

Lastly, you can use Sudocream ,it's good for acne (pimples).

Thanks. cheesy
Re: How Can One Effectively Get Rid Of Acne by folake4u(f): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
Thanks. cheesy
The pleasure is mine smiley

(1) (Reply)

US Customs Returns $41,000 Plus To Nigerian Nurse / How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection With Garlic / How To Manage Your Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.